Complaint Review: RBS-Partners.com, SINOCHEM Corporation, MPE Solutions, LTD

• Submitted: Sun, July 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 19, 2009
  • Reported By: las vegas Nevada
  • RBS-Partners.com, SINOCHEM Corporation, MPE Solutions, LTD
    Odos Papagou 96, MPE Solutions Ltd, F6-12 Central Tower, Chemsunny World Trade Center, 28 Fuxingmennei,Beijing,China
    Nationwide

RBS-Partners.com, SINOCHEM Corporation, MPE Solutions, LTD handling financial transactions, challenging career, earn $10000 a month, salary and benefits included Greece, London, China athens greece,Mayfair, London, W1J,

First company who recruited me was MPE Solutions LTD located in UK. They found my resume through career builder.com, thinking that this might be a very good opportunity and to earn extra income part time basis. The opporutnity sounded really great, yea, I could deposit funds and keep 10 % commission and wired funds to Western Union. Wow! thought that this might be a blessing in the skies.

The second company I dealt with was, RBS-Partners.com, referred by someone. Again, vulnerable me thought this is a great opporutnity, I would be earning 10 K a month, just deposting and withrawing funds to Western Union Keeping 10% commssion. My bank called me yesterday, and adviced me to come in to the branch because the funds that I deposited was a FRAUD. Luckily, I had not given the MTCN (tracking number yet) so I called Western Union to cancel the transaction. Unfortunately, my bank had to froze my bank account until they further investigate on this particular company.

Last but not least. Sinochem Coporation sent me an email recruiting and asked me if I was interested to be their transaction agent. Dummy me, I was sucked in again. I provided my name, address, etc.....So as you can see, this all happened to me all the same week thinking this might be an opportunity to work at home! In my perception, I honestly can say that any online business is a FRAUD and HOAX! Especially in this economy, people are going to be taking advantage of other people, especially the American people because they know that we are stuggling financially.

Juvy
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2009 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rbs-partnerscom-sinochem-corporation-mpe-solutions-ltd/nationwide/rbs-partnerscom-sinochem-corporation-mpe-solutions-ltd-handling-financial-transactions-471329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content