Complaint Review: RBS Royalty Motorsports Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 16, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014
  • Reported By: Hillary C — Halifax Nova Scotia
  • RBS Royalty Motorsports Inc.
    22982 La Cadena Drive
    Laguna Hills, California
    USA

RBS Royalty Motorsports Inc. Murad Shuqom Rod Shuqom Silver Line Exotic Cars RBS Competition Beware!! Rod/Murad Invoices for Cars, Gets Paid, Then Never Delivers Cars (or Provides Refunds!) Laguna Hills California

*General Comment: RBS / Rod is a joke

I purchased a vehicle, a 2014 Ford F-150 Raptor, from Murad "Rod" Shuqom of RBS Royalty Motor Sports in early May 2014.  He told me the vehicle would take about 1 week to be delivered to my tranporatation facility less than 50 miles away.  It was never delivered!  I have to date not received a refund and know of at least four other companies in a similar situation.

The vehicle which I purchased from him he assuered me he had secured it immediately and a few days later that " it was in his warehouse" when in actual fact it had been sold by the dealer, Villa Ford, to a retail customer who promptly titled and registerd it.  This truck was never going to have been delivered to me, and for over two weeks Rod mislead me into believing I was still going to receive this vehicle.

My company is one of 5....yes 5 claimants on his bond!!  So I am for sure not alone and not the only person/company ripped off.

Please do not do business with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rbs-royalty-motorsports-inc/laguna-hills-california-92653/rbs-royalty-motorsports-inc-murad-shuqom-rod-shuqom-silver-line-exotic-cars-rbs-compet-1162690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

RBS / Rod is a joke

AUTHOR: Mike Li - ()

I am also a victim being defrauded by Rod/RBS. He had over $250k of my funds since October 2013. he keeps making promise to deliver cars, making up numerous excuses, but never delivered. Will be filing lawsuit against him.