Complaint Review: RBS WorldPay RBS Lynks

• RBS WorldPay RBS Lynks

Internet
    United States of America

RBS WorldPay RBS Lynks RBS WORLDPAY UNETHICAL CREDIT CARD PROCESSING , Internet

This is the WORSE company out there. Used them for my business credit card processing for NINE years and they raise the rates without notice over and over. When I finally cancelled them, they wanted to charge me a $195 fee that I NEVER agreed to under my original agreement.

I asked them to FAX me a copy and they sent the original agreement I signed and then a standard agreement that they SAID was on the back of what I signed. Problem is it couldn't have been because it said RBS Lynk and I didn't sign with RBS Lynk.

They pretty much said we are chrarging you the $195 fee anyway and you can take us to court if you want.

I think I will!

Stay as FAR AWAY from this company as possible!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rbs-worldpay-rbs-lynks/internet/rbs-worldpay-rbs-lynks-rbs-worldpay-unethical-credit-card-processing-internet-631125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content