Complaint Review: RC Saddle, Robert Chavez

Tehachapi, California
    USA

RC Saddle, Robert Chavez is dishonest at best. Tehachapi California

*Author of original report: RC Saddle responded

I called Robert in December to ask about a used saddle he had posted for sale.  He told me he was working on some stock saddles at the moment and would make me a great deal on one if i could pay up front.

I told him i was looking for used, because it was for my son, who would be graduating in May and he always wanted a wade saddle.  He told me it would not be a problem, that he would be finished late February, early March.  He told me to contact him February 1st for status.  I contacted him the first week of February by phone,  he was very rude, and said he was working on other saddles.  He told me to contact him in a Month.  He has not responded to my phone calls or emails since.

My son has now graduated, and that was going to be his graduation gift.  I would probably still be patient if i had not read the other complaints on this website that sound very similar to my own.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2017 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rc-saddle-robert-chavez/tehachapi-california-93561/rc-saddle-robert-chavez-is-dishonest-at-best-tehachapi-california-1373726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

RC Saddle responded

AUTHOR: - ()

Robert contacted me about the delivery of my saddle, and we have agreed upon a new date.  I feel confident he will deliver, but i will not pull this post until i have my saddle in hand.  I will make my final remarks at that time.