Complaint Review: RCC Investments

• RCC Investments
    8025 Wellington St
    York, Ontario
    Canada

RCC Investments Attempted to scam me out of $2875.90 to $46177.00. Beware of everything - this looked very real! York Ontario

Sometimes things are to good to be true. I recieved a letter from Donald Brawer, stating that I won this award in the International Promotions Program. That I was selected through a computerized ballot system to recieve $46177.00.

They enclosed a check for $2875.90 from the total amount to cover clearing fees. At which time I was then suspose to contact my claims agent TODD ANTHONY @ 1 780 709 5901 or FAX 1 440 445 7878 to register my reference number. All before the offical deadline. And if I do not do so by the deadline the total funds would be forfeited and given out to a chartiable organization.

Donald Brawer, Director-Claims and Financial Control is nothing but a fake!

** I contacted the company who's name was on the check enclosed, a VERY reputable US company. They explained that this was a scam. The check looked very real, evidently is was at one time, it was somehow intercepted by these scammers and made to look like it was made out to me. I am glad I checked into this or I would be out $2875.90. I will be sure to file against this place EVERYWHERE I CAN. As I was filling this out they called me to "update my file".

Everyone beware of everything! Check first!

One very mad person.

Scambuster
Clayton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rcc-investments/york-ontario-l4j-w3/rcc-investments-attempted-to-scam-me-out-of-287590-to-4617700-beware-of-everything-300928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content