Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Don Joel — MIAMI Florida USA
RDS RESIDENTIAL GROUP LLC
50 N LAURA ST JACKSONVILLE, Florida USA

RDS RESIDENTIAL GROUP LLC BAD PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY JACKSONVILLE Florida

*Author of original report: follow up email

Good Day!

This company is manage by Ronald Strickland Jr.. I was referred by this property management company from a previous property manager. I signed an agreement with this property manager not knowing that he is an unlicense property manager as April 17, 2017 ( this was truely my fault for not checking). This property manager screen horrible tenants, tenants that came into my units and paid for three months and stay two month for free before they skipped their lease. I had difficulty communicating with this property manager and had issues with collection of money. I tried to work with him and tried to resolve any issues that may occur in this unit but it was unsuccessful. He is very unprofessional when it comes to communicating with me, he is not a license Property Manager in the State of Florida as April 17, 2017. This property manager took my money and refuse to return tenants that skipped my unit security rent security deposit. I lost two months and counting of revenue that could have been generated because of this property management company. This property manager allowed the tenants to extend their rent without my permission; and major damages occured in my one of my units and I was never made aware of the situation until after the fact. One need to be careful who you choose to manage your property, who you choose to work with period, always choose candidates who are supposed to be license and insured because some property manager especial this one who does not practice good ethics will ripp you off your money as he did to me. He abondaned the property without notice. I lost thousands of dollars because of his negligence and breach of contract. If he is reading this message today him in his right mind knows everything I am saying is true and correct. He breach contract, negleted the property and cause me thousand of dollars and this has not happened the first time. To all my investors and landlords in realestate be careful who you choose to work with because we are here to make money and better our lives and not be ripped off by unprofesional, unlicense, and unethical individuals and/or firms that is here just rippedoff. I emailed him, called him, write him for my money no answer as April 17, 2017.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2017 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rds-residential-group-llc/jacksonville-florida-32202/rds-residential-group-llc-bad-property-management-company-jacksonville-florida-1368116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RDS RESIDENTIAL GROUP LLC

AUTHOR: - ()

This is Mr. Ronald Strickland response to me reporting him to ripoff. To resolve the issue all he had to do is call me or go to ripoff and settle things out. Now he wants to put city departments involved. To pull a permit through the city a license electrician must pull permits. He can check the record and see they are no violations on my building and all tradesmen who done work pulled permits and passed inspection. This guy does not know this business very well and he does not know  what he is getting himself into because he obviously does not know the Laws in the State of Florida. Investors and Landlords please beware of this name and company. I will not talk bad about his staff (because I never met any or know any) if he has any but I will definetly let the world know about him and the games he is playing in this industry especially this great city.

Since you want to play dirty...I have stopped the process of your portfolio turnover as of yesterday...File suit for anything you think that's owed and I'll return valid suit for defamation of personal/ business character...I'll send you contact information for one of my past bitter owners...Ask him how much RDS Residential Group, LLC cost him in court for this same matter...I have reached out to the City of Jacksonville code enforcement and reported all known housing violations for your addresses as well as unlicensed person or persons completing cosmetic/ electrical work work at your addresses...No further communication is needed via email or phone...I'll respond though the Duval Clerk of Courts once you file...Thank you in advance Ronald!

Owed For the Record: As of  04/19/17

•Keys for ................ (on hand)

$........ security deposit for ......... (on hand)...Deposit paid by (keep private) 3rd party agency on behalf of ..............

He also CC a lawyer that he claims he has but know one of that name is listed as a lawyer in the State of Florida.

I apologize for any grammer error I have not catch but I am angry of this individual action and do not want someone else to be screwed by this man or his company. For legal purposes I have removed some stuff on this email.