Complaint Review: RE-SHIP.COM

• RE-SHIP.COM
    13820 NE Airport Way, Suite # K203521
    Portland, Oregon
    USA

RE-SHIP.COM Re-Ship Company owned by SIERRA SERVICES INC. STAY AWAY FROM THEM Portland Oregon

Like many Canadians, I do a lot of shopping in the US, at Amazon, Shoes.com and many more. Due to new restrictions, many merchants refuse to deliver certain items to Canada. That's how I found Re-Ship.com. Their website was very attractive and their offers also. I then registered on their site: $ 5 for a registration fee and $ 30 which was a monthly package that allowed us to group 10 items in one box. Once all my items arrived, they charged me a fee of US $ 92 for delivery. I gave my credit card number and after 3 days I contacted the customer service and asked them why they had not sent my packages. I was then told that Master Card had refused the deal. After checking, I reminded them to mention that the transaction was registered at Master Card. Brittany, the clerk, asked me to send them my credit card statement to prove that it was well paid, I was also asked for a picture of my driver's license and my credit card. I reconvened with them and they told me that the company that collected the money had not been paid.

Since I had enough and it was 2 weeks that it lasted, I decided to pay them again.  The next day I called back and there I was told that my packages contained dangerous substances and that they could not ship them. I then told them that there were only clothes, shoes and some items for our dogs. They then told me that they would have to charge me additional money for hazardous materials. As I had enough, I called the company back and told them to prepare my boxes, that I had contacted FedEx and that they would pick up my items. So I asked for the size of the box, the weight and that I would send them shipping labels that they would just have to stick them. I even told them I would pay them for handling. He then got angry and told me that he refused to hand over my boxes to FedEx !!! He then told me that when I registered, I chose US Postage, that if I had wanted FedEx, I should have chosen FedEx. I then replied that I found him very nervous and wondered if he had anything to hide. So I contacted the RCMP, which is the equivalent of the FBI in the United States, and I was surprised to learn that I was not the only one who had filed a complaint against that company. If ever there were other Canadians or even Americans who wanted to file a lawsuit against them, they should report the fraud at 1-888-495-8501.  It is supposed to be an American Company but the "manager", Justin Camp, leaves in British Columbia in Canada and his phone number is a canadian phone number. I was really stupid and would be better to take more informations before giving my ID to John Doe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2017 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/re-shipcom/portland-oregon-97251/re-shipcom-re-ship-company-owned-by-sierra-services-inc-stay-away-from-them-portland-or-1384827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content