Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Reported By: POUGHKEEPSIE New York
  • Readers Across America
    PO Box 11575
    Denver, Colorado

Readers Across America ripoff! Magazine subscriptions never received, fraud! Denver Colorado

I had a young man come to my door selling magazine subscriptions. He claimed that if he sold the most he'd win a trip to Europe. The proceeds were to benefit an after school program for disadvantaged children.

I paid by personal check as stated on my receipt. These magazines were ordered on August 27, 2004 and I have not received them yet. My check was cashed and cleared in September 2004.

I have tried contacting the company but no one ever calls me back. When you call their phone, all you can do is leave a message. No one ever answers the phone.

Donna
POUGHKEEPSIE, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2005 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/readers-across-america/denver-colorado-80211/readers-across-america-ripoff-magazine-subscriptions-never-received-fraud-denver-colora-130124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content