Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Readers Across America
    P.O Box 11575
    Denver, Colorado

Readers Across America ripoff on magazine purchase Denver Colorado

I ordered a two year subscription of Bassmaster on January 20, 2006 for my husband. I ordered it from a student who was trying to earn points to make a trip to Washington DC. I payed $35.00 dollars cash because I did not have my checkbook with me and I did not feel comfortable leaving a credit card number.

As of October 10, 2006 I have not received a single issue of this magazine. I have read their policy and it takes appoximately 120 business days for the first issue to arrive. I counted out 120 business days not counting weekends or holidays and I should have received the magazine back in July.

I started making phone calls to Readers Across America in August but I always get a answering machine, not a real person. I have left half a dozen messages for them with all my information. They have never called me back. Today I made a copy of my receipt and sent it to them. All I want from them is to know the status on the magazine.

M
Lakeside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2006 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/readers-across-america/denver-colorado-80211/readers-across-america-ripoff-on-magazine-purchase-denver-colorado-215255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content