Complaint Review: ready debit

• Reported By: karen cella — lothian Maryland
  • ready debit

Nationwide
    USA

ready debit First charged me a monthly fee for a card that was never received by myself, therefore in order to charge a monthly fee it had to be activated which it never was but they saw that a replacement card was sent and properly activated but they felt that without proper verfication they could just add another service fee to my correct card, Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help

however they felt they could just add a service fee, this alerted me to call at which time I was informed of all of this they did reverse the charge and close the card but closed also the correct card, which in turn caused MAJOR problems with my monthly direct deposit, twelve years without any problems with the account one person on June 29th,2014, screws up a well run process,my monthly deposit was returned to my employer, however after spending eight and a half hours on July 1st, tracking down my deposit and researching the error,everthing fell on READY DEBITS responsibility, but would they accept of coarse not for the thirteen times I had to speak to them getting the same results, Ms. Cella the account is CURRENTLY active and open, no s*** I had already taken care of it, I asked numerous times to have them call the bank that they are using to just VERIFY, they continue to repeat over and over your account us active, never once offered a supervisor, to call, or to actually try and resolve, it felt as though they had one computer screen and hundreds of people using it, unable to go to step two, as of July 2nd I am still trying to deal with the problem.....I will once my deposit is redirected, CLOSE this account, they have caused over eight hundred dollars of overdrafts, extreme inconvenience, excessive stress, this company I beleive is completely incompetent, I am advising anyone to verify and re-verify daily if you have accounts with this company, you could end up with major disaster, and undo stress and aggravation...

Ready Debit authorized an account to be charge a monthly fee, It was never properly ordered, received by myself, never activated but they felt they could apply fees. I checked my balance at which time I was alerted to this I called they reversed and closed the card unfortunately they closed both cards as they said they hadn't causing my direct deposit to be returned, calling them back they reopened the correct card and account but never accepted blame after numerous hours of calls and tracing I located all necessary documentation,placing to them still no acceptance, causing overdrafts, aggravation and undo stress, this company is ridiculous and unprofessional..would advise everyone to rethink before using the company for anything!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2014 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ready-debit/nationwide/ready-debit-first-charged-me-a-monthly-fee-for-a-card-that-was-never-received-by-myself-1158991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We would like to help

AUTHOR: AccountNow - ()

Dear Karen Cella
I sincerely apologize about your recent account issue. I would like to address any additional concerns that you may have. Can you please send us an email at customerserviceRR@accountnowinc.com referencing your name as it appears on your card, last four digits of your card number and best number to reach you at?
Sincerely,