Complaint Review: Ready Travel & Incentives

PO Box 167983,
    Irving, Texas
    USA

Ready Travel & Incentives BIG RIPOFF Irving Texas

*Author of original report: disregard my previous report

My report is the same as reported on 2/14/14. I attented the same program. 2 round-tripairline tickets 2 nights hotel and 3 day car rental. I was to send $100.00 money order. my cancellation letter came on the 17th of march and Activation failed due to NOT received via Certified Mail, that they bound by the Terms & conditions,however I could not find In the terms & conditions where it said to send it via certified Mail, I guess that was the only excuse they had to cancel my activation. Can you tell me why it has to be by certified mail? All it said on the Activation form was to complete form and mail to: Ready Travel & Incentives,PO Box 167983, Irving, TX.75016.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ready-travel-incentives/irving-texas-75016/ready-travel-incentives-big-ripoff-irving-texas-1131463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

disregard my previous report

AUTHOR: fred - ()

I previously filed a report on Ready Travel & Incentives. I made a mistake! I'm sorry I made the statement that  I made the statement. I returned my original application with the money order by certified mail within the 21 days and they have approved my vacation and they are sending my paperwork. I called them and this very nice lady explained why I needed to send the application by certified mail, and it made sense. Again I'm sorry I accused Ready Travel of fraud. my mistake next time I will be more carefull, I think everybody should go to one of their presontations and  maybe join their vacation club. They seem to be real nice people.

Fred