Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, July 12, 2017

• Reported By: Cheryl — Chula Vista California USA
real estate relirf
34428 yacaipa BI suite E- 223 yacaipa , California USA

real estate relirf tom Liuzzi tom liuzzi took my money and took my home yacaipa California

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

tom liuzza took me and my family for there money and trust of poeple that say they can help you we were in a laon mod and was try to get it out  of forclosurs hee got all my family information and will not give me are my family there money back or there paper i dont see how this sob can sleep at nowing what he dose to people in dier need

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2017 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/real-estate-relirf/yacaipa-california-92399/real-estate-relirf-tom-liuzzi-tom-liuzzi-took-my-money-and-took-my-home-yacaipa-califor-1384891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on real estate relirf