Be aware of Real Property Management East Valley (RPM). signed up with them Nov 2012. Had all kinds of problem.
1. sales agent told me they put ads on craigslist.....found out later they don't do it because the type of people that respond to ads are not very good.
2. sales agent made mistake about gas heat....tenant moved in....did not turn gas on because paper work said no gas....tenant / child got sick....had to go to doctor. tenant angry.
3. key lock box was used instead what mention by agent and their website.
"Be present day of tenant move in to set standard of involvement" on the website is false.
lock box not there....mover/painter on their way. upset tenant again.
4. when tenant moved out, management advised me to go after tenant in court. Since tenant left, they can't evict her. [continued below]....
"Enforce policies and house rules" on the website is false.
"Deal with late payments, partial payments and no payments" on the website is false.
5. when tenant moved out....RPM told agent to go check the home...ask me if she need to call for cleaning. did not check to make sure everything in the home was missing anything...found out the garage remote missing....blind valance damaged....
6. owner email RPM about the garage remote ....but no one respond....
7. talked to RPM about collection....was told by manager she will filed ....a month later...contacted collection...file not in system....
8. when collection get the paper....found out no application attached....collection thought i put tenant w/o application and screen....i have all emails saved during the whole process.
"Handle all bookkeeping and record keeping" on the website is false.
took company 3 business days to finally email me tenant SS# and DOB and 2 weeks to finally sent me her application so i could submit to collection.
9. "Dedicated to making your investment profitable and enjoyable." is false... We loss $$.
10. upset with their response...some time i had to reminder people there...1 week response? or 2 wk? or none at all. if they treat owner like this...how will they treat my tenant?