Complaint Review: Real Property Management Rincon, Inc.
Real Property Management Rincon, Inc. Excessive and Fradulant Move-Out Fees Tucson, Arizona
*Author of original report: Correction to a Fee Entry
(1) Billed for two light bulbs to replace burned out bulbs in a 16' plus overhead track light bar. Two brand new bulbs in their original packaging were left on a counter near the track lights.
(2) Charged a substantial $96 re-keying fee when they freely admit that re-keying is a normal business expense. They claim that since the last 1 year contract was ended early the charge is valid. So in effect, the previous 3 years and 9 months of consecutive occupancy is somehow different than someone who completes a single 1 year contract.
(3) Charged for replacement of a set of broken blinds that were broken when we moved in and were listed on a move-in damage sheet that was hand carried to their office within one week of move-in. They conveniently claim the sheet does not exist.
(1) Charged $40+ labor for the above mentioned track light bulb replacement. Bill claims the bulbs broke when they attempted to remove them and they are asking for compensation to correct an issue they caused.
(2) Charged $350 at $75 per hour for cleaning fees. The house was thoroughly cleaned before moving out except for a few areas that were too high to reach (several 10' plus ceiling fans and ledges) and the cabinet top above the natural gas stove in the kitchen (impossible to clean and was not clean when we moved in). The 5 hours is not in dispute but the hourly rate is very excessive.
(1) Charged a substantial fee for replacing a toilet ring (including the cost of the ring) and tightening the toilet to the floor. This would be considered by a reasonable person to be normal wear in a 3 year and 9 month duration.
(2) Charged for minor touch up painting of walls and doors - again a reasonable person would consider this normal wear for the occupancy duration.
Reimbursement of partial month's rent:
Noticed property was occupied on 4/24/2013 and contacted the new tenant. New tenant's contract is dated 4/19/2013. Have yet to be contacted about reimbursement of the 11 days of rent the property was under a new contract. Entire month of April was billed and paid on 4/1/2013 by us.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/real-property-management-rincon-inc/tucson-arizona-85715/real-property-management-rincon-inc-excessive-and-fradulant-move-out-fees-tucson-arizo-1046507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: