Complaint Review: Real Property Management Rincon

• Real Property Management Rincon
    6380 E Tanque Verde Rd #100
    Tucson, Arizona
    USA

Real Property Management Rincon Chet Judd, Angela Harmson Unfortunate home owner next to a Chet Judd rental Tucson Arizona

My husband and I bought our first home three years ago. Nine months after our purchase, when new tenants arrived, we realized two things: The first being, that we bought next to a horrible rental property, d**n it. And the second, that it was horrible because it's manager, Chet Judd, clearly doesn't care how awful his tenants are to an entire community. My family moved two months ago due to the incessant dog problems coming from his tenants. His dogs (Chet Judd, as far as I'm concerned), are on my property daily. Pima Animal Control Center is too understaffed to have credible call times to assist our ongoing case. That is, until I spoke to a top PACC representative this week, the one that will be receiving documents from my husband and I this evening, attn directly to her, at her request.

We will be vigilant and collect security camera record of EVERY LAST incident of Chet Judd's tenants harassing not only my family for years on end, but the entire neighborhood. We will continue to endure hundreds of dollars in costs to continue this pursuit- after all, my children are at stake.

This designated broker ripped off my familiy of our dream home the moment we bought it by robbing us of a peaceful place to safely live. Judd will receive more priority mail this week containing continued time-stamped photos of his tenants harassing behaviors. Sheriffs will be called again on his tenants for breaking IAH's set in place and to combat Judd's neglect; mismanagement.

Chet Judd insists that there must be an arrest made before he can step in, because showing continued law breaking with our recordings just isn't enough. Eleven police reports and six PACC reports in the last six months tells a pale story for our family and neighborhood.

Judd's idea of keeping a community safe and liveable clearly rests deep in his pockets, right there with the owner's pocket lining. Karma is cruel and on one wild, varied schedule. Beware of Real Property Management Rincon, they're shysters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2017 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/real-property-management-rincon/tucson-arizona-85715/real-property-management-rincon-chet-judd-angela-harmson-unfortunate-home-owner-next-to-1398762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content