Complaint Review: Real Success Institute Aka Wealth International Aka Passive Google Profit

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2008
  • Reported By: Americus Georgia
  • Real Success Institute Aka Wealth International Aka Passive Google Profit
    185 S. Mountain Way Dr.84058
    Orem, Utah

I was totally surprised to see a deduction from my bank account of 39.90 for two months. I thought someone was hacking into my account. Little did I know that this company is a fraud and not upfront with the high monthly secret charges. I called the company and they said they would refund one of the recent charges. They said it would take 3-5 business days so i expect my money back soon; with prayer. I will let you all know if they kept their word. I cancelled the program on the phone with them.

Carlos
Americus, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2008 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/real-success-institute-aka-wealth-international-aka-passive-google-profit/orem-utah-84058/real-success-institute-aka-wealth-international-aka-passive-google-profit-the-unethical-sn-306490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Passive Google Profits removed the 39.90 fee on my account as agreed during our phone call but turned around and deucted it again in a couple days. They are not a "man" of their word. They do not have the right to make any further deductions because I had cancelled the account. But that did not stop them for the third time. This company is ruthless and greedy. Do not use your credit card or do any business with these crooks. They have no code of honor!