Complaint Review: Real Success Institute, Wealth International

• Reported By: Raleigh North Carolina
  • Real Success Institute, Wealth International
    10542 South Jordan Gateway, Suite 200
    South Jordan, Utah

Real Success Institute, Wealth International Charged for two months of home-business training after I clicked on their website---but then GAVE IT BACK. South Jordan Utah

I read their website, gave name and address, etc., and ordered the information for home-business setup. They emailed me regularly during the trial days, but I didn't realize the charges, and thought I had lots of time.

On my next credit card statement, I found I had been charged monthly fees for use of their information. I looked at the website again, and found the charge data in "mouse type", beneath the arrow that led one to go ahead. It was obviously meant to be overlooked! I was serious about the company but was very annoyed; however, what follows has become more of a rebuttal.

I received calls from RSI, following me up as a lead. They were very professional and thorough. One man, Gary Chadwick, a former Army officer, has become pretty much of a friend over the phone, and has had my money returned to me and has advised me thoroughly in establishing my relationship with RSI. I am 90% reassured about the operation, and have made a significant money contribution through credit card (he advised me to do this, for protection) to pay for my first year of mentoring and consulting. My mentoring sessions have been scheduled, preliminary materials for establishing and managing a business website are on hand, and my own initiative is being called for and encouraged. I am reassured and looking forward to opportunity and success at my computer and phone, here in my little office at home. Phone numbers for various contacts and resources at RSI have been readily supplied.

I have urged them to make that initial charge much more obvious and clear on line. Other companies and promotions are doing the same shameful thing. GMONEY.NET has hit me twice for $49 a month, before I realized it, and I can't get them on the 'phone. I will feel better about RSI and its good people when that faullt is cleared up, in their case.

Dugan
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/real-success-institute-wealth-international/south-jordan-utah-84095/real-success-institute-wealth-international-charged-for-two-months-of-home-business-trai-302119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content