Complaint Review: Realestateagent.com

• Reported By: Scott — New York USA
  • Realestateagent.com

Internet
    USA

Bought a website and paid for months and nothing was set up.Eric persuaded me to purchase more months and everything was going to be set up in an hour.he promised he was going to call back ,he never did.money was taking out from my credit card. I never been to florida and never bought stuff from florida but after I paid for the website I was getting charged for things I never paid for.This company is a fraud and used my identity and money.I learned my lesson..karma Will get these people taking our hard earned money..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2015 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/realestateagentcom/internet/realestateagentcom-business-locate-conartist-thiefs-hollywood-internet-1258285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I have several purchases on my credit card statement.They purchased food,electronics etc.all other realtors stay away.Warning everyone stay away from this company .They are under investigation.They change the name on the bill . the number they call from is different every time. They never pick up the phone and wouldn't let you cancel.They will tell you the never got a call or fax. Dispute or cancel credit card Check the bbb. Check rip off report. Check real estate agents complaint.