Complaint Review: realestateagent.com

• Phone: 1-866-495-4953
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

realestateagent.com Trying to send my account to collections Orlando Nationwide

Do not fall for this crap.  They hit you with $90 as a special but then it shoots up to $45 per city/town after that.  You must fax or snail mail a stoppage to them otherwise the continue to bill you $225 for 5 towns.  I had my identitiy stolen and my bank had to issue me new credit and debit cards.  When these pond scum leaches couldn't get their money from me, they sent my account to a collection agency.

This is by far the worst part of being a real estate agent. All of the unwanted bogus companies that prey on you and promise you results that you never see.  I get on average 10 calls per week from some internet marketing company that is going to build me some awesome website that is going to have buyers and sellers flocking to me.  Whatever you do, don't fall for the bogus hype.  Each company says they are better than the last and they are all useless.  I've gotten nothing from anything of them and get a ton more leads from my broker's free website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2015 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/realestateagentcom/nationwide/realestateagentcom-trying-to-send-my-account-to-collections-orlando-nationwide-1212188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content