Complaint Review: realpharmcyrx.com

• Reported By: leyauna — Glendale Arizona
  • realpharmcyrx.com

Internet
    USA

realpharmcyrx.com www.realpharmacyco.biz, rx.drugstock.com, www.order-cs.com Real ripoff company do not use this site and do not give them your credit card information canada, india, phoenix euorpe Internet

*Author of original report: www.realpharmcyrx.co

August 2, 2013 I was searching for a online pharmcy that sells the Abortion Pill. After hours of searching I found this wesite it looked legit it said they are FDA approved discount pharmcy, secure and fast shipping, 100% Customer Satisfaction.  They even call them selve the 1# online pharmacy for prescription drugs. So I thought o.k. I will order the Abortion kit the price was 179.99 plus 25.00 shipping and handling grand total of 204.10.  the maufactor of the pills is Cipla a company located in India. Anyway August 5, 2013 they took the money out of my bank account, so I go online then I see that it says my package has been deliverd o.k. something is not right this shady businees.

So contact live chat that is never a live person to chat with so I live a message and that's when Finn Anderson steps in. She is suppose to be a sales represenative that lives in Texas, she respods to my email which states, I just went online it syas my package has been delivered? Or are you saying that I should get it today? Where is the tracking nuber? She replies: Hi the pills will get delivered with 100% Guarantee. the pills are orignal and are approvrd by FDA approved manufacturer. it include a link to another website called:

http://www.amycousinsmd.com/ aftercare Instructions for abortion pill pdf. The MTP kit contains one Mifepristone 200mg and four Misoprostol 200mcg tablets 5 tablets total. The point is today I am out of 204.10 with no kit and no  response to my emails. I have asked for a full redund which they said would take 4-6 business days to post back into my bank account... no refund no kit.. no response back from Finn Anderson or any one else in this scam company! beware the gave my credit card information to another scam online phrmacy that email me today saying they received my order and tried to take out 39.95 plus 69.00 for a new kit but my bank declined the transaction THANK GOD. I quickly emailed this company and told them I did not place an order with them and to cancel the  order. They sent a email saying the the order was canceled. Then I went back online to www.realpharmcyrx.co  and left a mesaage telling them I did not authorize them to share mt credit card info with another company and that I want my 204.10  refund A.S.A.P STILL NO REPLY. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/realpharmcyrxcom/internet/realpharmcyrxcom-wwwrealpharmacycobiz-rxdrugstockcom-wwworder-cscom-real-ripoff-c-1073664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

www.realpharmcyrx.co

AUTHOR: leyauna - ()

I just went on there site logged in and got to chat with Finn Anderson who told me they are going to refund my money, it should be back in my bank 3-5 business days. I guess I will just have to wait an see but my advice go see a real doctor never use an online pharmcy unless they are real example: CVS.com this all I have to say about the matter right now they are not to be trusted.