Before siging any contract with people claiming will sell your timeshare for 25k or 30K. Do not fall into the trap I did negotiate for the fee after they have sold the property. Please read my problem below. I'm open for any suggestion what should I don.
05/13/2008 I a signed contract with Beth Moreo with Realty Trade for 2 properties and 1 fix week in August for one of the condo in Mexico, which I traded with RCI and I couldn't use. Beth told me she'll have my week rent plus marketing to sell my other two properties. It stated on the contract after 6mos if no offer from Realty Trade they will refund my amount of $2185.00 sounds promising and I was too naive to check the web-site before signing the contract. Closer to August I didn't hear any offer rental for my fix week in August so I pay the penalty with RCI exchange it for Nov 21, 2008. Well, after 6mos neither phone call nor email so I wrote an email requesting for my refund.
On 11/14/2008 I got a phone call from Jack Devon his excuse was my properties did not get to advertisement department. So I gave them one more chance. I don't know what I was drinking at the time I signed a new contract, yes I was stupid signing another contract. This time I stated clearly that I have a fix week for 11/21/2008 which I could not use and this is not my property, Jack Devon told me that he will have that week for rent.
On 11/22/2008 I received an email inquiring on the condo rental of the fix week, which I cannot change the date. I emailed back to Realty Trade that this offer rental didn't do me any good b/c I had a fix week for 11/21/2008 the inquiry came in 11/22/2008 which is one(1) day late.
On 5/14/2009 I sent a certified letter to Realty Trade requesting for my refund. On 5/21/2009 I received a call from Robert Thompson saying that I'm not qualify to have refund because there was an offered on 11/22/2008 for condo in MX. I explained this was not my home property I exchanged with RCI and I cannot use it, also on the contract it stated a fix week need to be rented. I stressed this is not my home property, therefore I cannot bank it. He told someone in customer service will call me back.
Waited...waited no one call. On 6/23/2009 I called Realty Trade spoke with Cassandra pleased my case again. Per Cassandra the customer service feels I'm not illegible to get refund because I had my offered on 11/22/2008. But I told her one more time that it was a fix week stated on the contract, the offered came in 1 day late. Beside this is not my home property and I cannot bank back to RCI. She had me on hold for a long time then came back told me customer service feels I'm not illegible for refund then she rudely hang-up on me.
If anyone read this please do not fall into the trap I did negotiate for the fee after they have sold the property
Rancho Santa Margarita, California