Complaint Review: Rebecca Manies

• Phone: --
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Rebecca Manies Seaside, Ca, house rental for $790 monthly  Internet

Zillow offered a rental house in Seaside, Ca, for $790 per month.  I inquired on line and I received an email from Rebecca Manies giving me a long song and dance why she was renting for such a low amount.

After she and I exchanged a couple of emails I thought something was wrong.  She sent me a rental application wanting my date of birth.  I contacted a real estate agent in Seaside, Ca and he told me this sounded like a scam and to notify the FBI.

I have filed a complaint with the FBI, IC3 division.  I hope Zillow is notified and will remove this listing so someone won't be scammed.  I hope these fools will be caught.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rebecca-manies/internet/rebecca-manies-seaside-ca-house-rental-for-790-monthlynbsp-internet-1134754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content