Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, August 12, 2017

• Reported By: beverlyhillsninja — sherman oaks California USA
red cardinal agency
3600 South Harbor Boulevard Suite 357 Oxnard, CA 9 oxnard, California USA

red cardinal agency Asm business, redcardinalagency, red cardinal agency Scammed by Fake SEO Marketing Company LIARS! oxnard California

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I was called by these guys early in the year for SEO services. They scammed me from the get go. I was scammed by the whole lot. The father, son and the cousin. They assured me they could help me with me SEO services but I spent thousands of dollars before I realized I was being taken to the cleaners. STAY away from these jerks. They have no integrity and they have no values. They would screw their own mother out of a dollar. SCUM! My wife had thousands stolen from them as well. She fell into their insane trap. PLease stay away from Red Cardinal agency and asm business!!! THEY ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!  red cardinal will steal your credit card information and your social security. I will tell everyone I know to stay away from the scum of the earth. WEAK PEOPLE WITH NO BACK BONE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2017 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/red-cardinal-agency/oxnard-california-93035/red-cardinal-agency-asm-business-redcardinalagency-red-cardinal-agency-scammed-by-fake-1392368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on red cardinal agency