Complaint Review: Red Hawk Casino

• Red Hawk Casino
    1 Red Hawk Parkway
    Placerville, California
    USA

Red Hawk Casino Ken Arvill- Table Supervisor Assault, Age and Race Discrimination, Dafamation of Character and Threatening Hostile Environment Placerville California

On Friday May 19, 2017 at approximately 10pm, while at the the Red Hawk Casino, we were singled out by Ken Arvill - Table Supervisor and unprofessionally threatened to be removed from the casino. Ken Arvill stated that my companion was being disruptive and when he stated this he put his hand on my companion. My companion was escorted from the gaming table to the cashier counter where Ken Arvill directed the cashier to not pay out my companion's chips.

Ken Arvill specifically said, ".... you can leave on your own or get thrown out....." there were up to 4 Security Guards called to be on standby. Ken Arvill stated that his table staff felt threatened by my companion's private conversations with a fellow player at the table where he used profanity in this private dialogue and not directed to any member of his staff. At no time was my companion afforded the opportunity to tell his side of the story.

At the cashier counter the shift Security Manager-Anthony came on the scene and attempted to intervene. After Ken Arvill departed from the scene at that point, the cashier did pay out my companion's chips. I kept inquiring about what happened and was told 3rd hand by the shift Security Manager Anthony that because my companion used profanity at the table and the staff were uncomfortable with that and he was the only African American at the table leads me to believe they discriminated against my companion.

Up to this incident we had visited the casino twice a week for the last 6 months and were "regulars" and spent thousands of dollars playing at the casino without any issues! As we were walking out of the casino with the shift Security Manager Anthony, Ken Arvill -Table Supervisor attempted to apologize again for touching my companion and tell me his version of the altercation. At that point Ken communicated that he already had reports written by his staff of their summaries of the table incident. We requested to write our summary in a report and to obtain a copy of our statement. We were told we could not receive a copy so we took a picture of it. A fuller more robust summary is available upon next steps.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2017 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/red-hawk-casino/placerville-california-95667/red-hawk-casino-ken-arvill-table-supervisor-assault-age-and-race-discrimination-dafa-1376414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content