Complaint Review: red star world wear

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012
  • Reported By: Bob Patton — reading Pennsylvania United States of America
  • red star world wear

Internet
    United States of America

red star world wear I got a 500.00 dollar card asking me to try their sunglasses free only have to pay shpg and handling. Internet, Internet

Company sent me a card free sunglasses. just pay shpg and handling. 19.80 total ok fine got them paid in full on credit card

Since then I recieved about 6 boxes of glasses 2 in a box stating they were complimentay just give them away to promote their product.i did so Only to find they were still charging my credit card 19.80 each time.

I only agreed to the first purchase. Now you cant even call them they went to online only. My visa blocked them and another set  arived today with a charge! Had to change card number!

Now i have to dispute another charge. What a scam     complimentary my a** I am paying to promote their crappy glasses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/red-star-world-wear/internet/red-star-world-wear-i-got-a-50000-dollar-card-asking-me-to-try-their-sunglasses-free-onl-860677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content