Complaint Review: Reddit.com

• Reddit.com

Internet
    United States of America

Reddit.com Ripped me off! Posted a comic and got no link karma, Internet

*Consumer Comment: You forgot one more virtue from your list.....

I submitted a rage comic to /r/fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu and it didn't get enough upvotes.  I am upset that this site can let this happen.  I am a genius and funny as can be.

I keep submitting more and more, but I can't seem to get people to recognize my wit and intelligence.  I hope this doesn't happen to others!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/redditcom/internet/redditcom-ripped-me-off-posted-a-comic-and-got-no-link-karma-internet-815169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You forgot one more virtue from your list.....

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

Narcissistic.  So, the rip off is the public not the website for not recognizing your genius, wit, and intelligence.  By the way, I've seen that caricature before and on grafitti.  No genius in copying.