Complaint Review: Reed Construction Data

• Reed Construction Data
    30 Technology Pkwy S. #100
    Norcross, Georgia
    United States of America

Reed Construction Data Reed Connect, RCD Worst service I have EVER experienced. Norcross, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution to issue

Reed Construction Data was referred to me by several people because of the service (database) they provide.  Unlike normal, I did not research reviews of RCD because of the referrals.  What a mistake.

Their salesperson promised me an important feature that is not available in the arena I would be searching, and it was crystal clear to him what I needed - the only actual reason for me to sign up for their service.

Customer service has gotten involved.  They have to be hounded to get them to respond.  When it boiled down to it, they were going to research better ways for me to get what I needed.  They never responded after that.

They have used many excuses of why their database doesn't work as promised, but the bottom line is that nothing has changed.    Here we are - several months down the road and nearly a $1000 spent - still no progress.

I have been extremely patient with RCD, but I have reached the point of feeling RIPPED OFF.  They have had ample opportunities to make this right, yet they continue to lose me in the shuffle.  I haven't tried threats, yelling or screaming, but I should not have to go to that extent.  In the meantime, I'm flushing hundreds of dollars a month down the toilet.

I would NEVER recommend RCD under ANY circumstances.  They have the absolute worst service I've ever experienced, and their salespeople have no morals - and no remorse for deceiving me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/reed-construction-data/norcross-georgia-30092/reed-construction-data-reed-connect-rcd-worst-service-i-have-ever-experienced-norcross-880894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution to issue

AUTHOR: RCD Customer Relaitons - (United States of America)

I am in Customer Relations with Reed Construction Data and would like the chance to resolve your issue if possible. If I can be of assistance call me at 770-209-3397. Thank you