Complaint Review: Reed Kandalaft- RIPOFF!

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Reported By: Bentley — Beverly Hills California USA
  • Reed Kandalaft- RIPOFF!
    300 South Doheny Drive
    Internet
    United States of America

Reed Kandalaft- RIPOFF! Reed Kandalaft, Four Season Hotel manager, in Beverly Hills/Los angeles- RIPOFF! Internet

*Author of original report: Reed Kandalaft, RIPOFF!

*Author of original report: Reed Kandalaft, Four Season Hotel manager, in Beverly Hills/Los angeles- RIPOFF!

I am a 30 years loyal costumer of all Four Season Hotels in the world, especially the Four Season Hotel on 300 South Doheny dr, Los Angels, Ca, 90048, USA, it is close to my Beverly Hills home, and i bring at list a dozen clients a week for lunch+drink+hotel room booking. Last week, i had lunch meeting at the hotel, then moved with my Clint to the sitting aria, then all of a sodden, came this bully looking men, waived his fingers at me,and with a strong middle eastern accent told me with air of arrogant that he is the new hotel manager, and this sitting aria is for hotel gusts only, he was SOOOOOOO rude, un professional, full of himself,he continued loudly in front of my Clint  and hotel front desks employers,  telling me, that the hotel makes money when i buy drinks or food,  he wouldn't listen to me, telling him we just spent hundreds of $$$ in the restaurant, and i have a clinet booked in one of the suites in the hotel. [continued below]....
....... i was so offended, i did not want to create a problem, and moved back to the lounge, spending more $$$ on drinks, i was soooooooo embarrassed, humiliated, i am a class act person, and this so called hotel manager behaved like a real no class person. I have contacted my attorney and will file a legal action against Reed Kandalaft, Four Season Hotel manager, in Beverly Hills/Los angeles, and The Four Season Hotel!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/reed-kandalaft-ripoff/internet/reed-kandalaft-ripoff-reed-kandalaft-four-season-hotel-manager-in-beverly-hillslos-a-1001343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Reed Kandalaft, RIPOFF!

AUTHOR: Matchmaker - (USA)

I am a 30 years loyal costumer of all Four Season Hotels in the world, especially the Four Season Hotel on 300 South Doheny dr, Los Angels, Ca, 90048, USA, it is close to my Beverly Hills home, and i bring at list a dozen clients a week for lunch+drink+hotel room booking. Last week, i had lunch meeting at the hotel, then moved with my Clint to the sitting aria, then all of a sodden, came this bully looking men, looked like the gardner of the hotel,  waived his fingers at me,and with a strong middle eastern accent told me with air of arrogant that he is the new hotel manager, and this sitting aria is for hotel gusts only, he was SOOOOOOO rude, un professional, full of himself,he continued loudly in front of my Clint  and hotel front desks employers,  telling me, that the hotel makes money when i buy drinks or food,  he wouldn't listen to me, telling him we just spent hundreds of $$$ in the restaurant, and i have a clinet booked in one of the suites in the hotel... i was so offended, i did not want to create a problem, and moved back to the lounge, spending more $$$ on drinks, i was soooooooo embarrassed, humiliated, i am a class act person, and this so called hotel manager behaved like a real no class person. I have contacted my attorney and will file a legal action against Reed Kandalaft, Four Season Hotel manager, in Beverly Hills/Los angeles, and The Four Season Hotel!!!
 www.fourseasons.com/losangeles

AUTHOR: Matchmaker - (USA)

I am a 30 years loyal costumer of all Four Season Hotels in the world, especially the Four Season Hotel on 300 South Doheny dr, Los Angels, Ca, 90048, USA, it is close to my Beverly Hills home, and i bring at list a dozen clients a week for lunch+drink+hotel room booking. Last week, i had lunch meeting at the hotel, then moved with my Clint to the sitting aria, then all of a sodden, came this bully looking men, waived his fingers at me,and with a strong middle eastern accent told me with air of arrogant that he is the new hotel manager, and this sitting aria is for hotel gusts only, he was SOOOOOOO rude, un professional, full of himself,he continued loudly in front of my Clint  and hotel front desks employers,  telling me, that the hotel makes money when i buy drinks or food,  he wouldn't listen to me, telling him we just spent hundreds of $$$ in the restaurant, and i have a clinet booked in one of the suites in the hotel... i was so offended, i did not want to create a problem, and moved back to the lounge, spending more $$$ on drinks, i was soooooooo embarrassed, humiliated, i am a class act person, and this so called hotel manager behaved like a real no class person. I have contacted my attorney and will file a legal action against Reed Kandalaft, Four Season Hotel manager, in Beverly Hills/Los angeles, and The Four Season Hotel!!!
 www.fourseasons.com/losangeles