Complaint Review: Refund Processor / Refund Recovery

• Reported By: Adamstown Pennsylvania
  • Refund Processor / Refund Recovery
    414 W. Sunrise Hwy #326, Patchogue, NY, 11772
    Patchogue, Bronx, New York

Refund Processor/Refund Recovery Ordered Refund Recovery Software for a home based business. Site moved by the time I received the program. Couldn't get ahold of anyone. They Ripped me off! consumer rip-off fraud ripoff fraud business fraudulent ripoff business Patchogue, Bronx New York

*Author of original report: Found a different email address for Refund Recovery!!!!

Refund Recovery Scammed my family out of grocery money------I am a wife and mother of 3 children. I have many health problems that keep me from holding a fulltime job. My husband and I thought I could try to work at home.

We found this "Home based work at home business". Sounded legitamite to us. So, We thought we would try it. I paid $64.95 to help (we thought) make money so we could find a home large enough for our family of 5.

I received to "Refund Recovery Software" April 4, 2003. The next day I tried to find the manual online. It was no where to be found. A few days later. I found another site. They gave me a different web address for the manual.

Could not get the software to work. Looked all over the internet for help. Could not find any help. I got scammed out of grocery money to feed my children.

To this day I have been trying to get a refund and all the addresses I find have been suspended.

I lost my money and don't want anyone else to lose theirs! Please help us get these fraudulent business's. PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE THE WORST TARGET FOR THESE SCAM ARTISTS DUE TO THE FACT WE WANT TO HELP PAY THE BILLS!!!!!!!!

Denise
Adamstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2003 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/refund-processor-refund-recovery/patchogue-bronx-new-york-1177210457/refund-processorrefund-recovery-ordered-refund-recovery-software-for-a-home-based-busines-60020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Found a different email address for Refund Recovery!!!!

AUTHOR: Denise - (U.S.A.)

I was looking over my original receipt from the bank and found a different email address. May all of us can get our money back.

Email address is as follows"daman69xo@aol.com"

I hope to find out if I can get a refund. Please all of you try this email address.