Complaint Review: Refund Recovery - Webland #1

• Reported By: Scottsdale Arizona
  • Refund Recovery - Webland #1
    josephbellvvrqj@kammegal.com
    Internet

Refund Recovery-Recovery Software-Webland #1-Netbilling.com ripoff Scottsdale, Arizona Internet

Sounded like a legitimate home based business until I was directed to this web site and read the sad but apparently true responses of so many others like myself. My next step is to contact my bank and "deal" with a "disputed-charge" issue as if I don't have better things to due with my time!

Next, I am going to contact Netbilling.com to inquire why they are providing a "secure payment processing" service to and for a known internet fraudulent scheme that has been well documented for quite some time. As a former "Whistle Blower" (False claims act of 1863), I have a strong desire to continue my persuit of justice for those who intentionally set out to profit at the expense of others using illeagle tactics to do so.

The money for myself is not as great an issue as is the challenge to prosecute, convict and punish all who have taken part in this deception.

Lee
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2003 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/refund-recovery-webland-1/internet/refund-recovery-recovery-software-webland-1-netbillingcom-ripoff-scottsdale-arizona-int-68912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content