Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, September 21, 2016

• Reported By: William S — Alabama
Regal Assets
burbank blvd burbank, California USA

Regal Assets Christian Howard,Adam McGuire Sounded great at first great reviews online, but WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS burbank California

*Consumer Comment: Legal Notice to the Author

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a competitor and a subpoena has been filed with the courts

*Consumer Comment: I read this below about Regal assets having so many domain names, Why would they need so many

*UPDATE Employee: This post is from a competitor and this is NOT a real client

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I found an ad from online for a free fold IRA rollob=ver through The Gold Group. When I got there info after contacting them I learned that the IRA is not free so The Gold Group lied to me so i decided to do some research online.

I came across a website called "Top Gold IRA Companies" and some other consumer review sites that all lead to one company that I started looking into Regal Assets.

at first all the information on line was ver warming to me. The company seemed to have great reviews on the web. so I called in to request there INC5000 and Fortune 500 investor kit that was featured in and promoted on their website.

I was then introduced to a Christian Howard who was very polite in getting me my info. After sometime on the phone with Christian I was then forwarded to his partner Adam McGuire to help me decide on what type of silver to go in my IRA. adam was very savy and Sly. I thought I was going to get pure silver bullion in my IRA but what I ended up with is the biggest nightmare.

About a few months after I roled my account over to Regal Assets i got my 1/4ly statements from my new IRA and was devastated. Against my wishes Regal put premium coins in my account at a high spread. Even though they agreed to switch the silver in my account back to bullion the prices I have to pay on the bullion is much more over priced then other companies I looked into after the SCAMMERS at Regal Assets ruined my IRA.

I know when to cut my loses so at this time I am no longer in communication with Regal Assets as i was advised by attorney to no longer have any communiction with Regal while we go to court.

I hope anyone looking to add precious metals to their IRA or retirements strongly do their due dilligence and NOT WORK with scammers like Regal Assets and guys like Christian Howard and Adam McGuire.

I believe I was  victim of Deceptive Advertising and Bait and Switch selling practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2013 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/regal-assets/burbank-california/regal-assets-christian-howardadam-mcguire-sounded-great-at-first-great-reviews-online-b-1101644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regal Assets

Legal Notice to the Author

AUTHOR: Diana Hughes Leiden, Winston & Strawn LLP - (USA)

Please take notice that Regal Assets, LLC (“Plaintiff”) has initiated an action in the Superior Court of Los Angeles County, California, Case No. BC629386 (“the Action”), due to allegedly false statements made by “William S - Alabama."  In the Action, Plaintiff seeks to subpoena the records of Xcentric Ventures, LLC for your identifying contact information to be sent to Winston & Strawn, LLP, attn: Diana Hughes Leiden at: 333 South Grand Avenue, Suite 3800, Los Angeles, CA 90071.  Plaintiff has served a subpoena on Xcentric Ventures, LLC, the company that owns and operates this website, to reveal your identity.  You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously. If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before October 1, 2016, to Diana Hughes Leiden, Esq., Winston & Strawn LLP via email (dhleiden@winston.com) or facsimile (213-615-1750).

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a competitor and a subpoena has been filed with the courts

AUTHOR: Tyler Gallagher - (USA)

The above allegations are a failed attempt from a competitor to slander our great reputation in the precious metals industry. We have served a subpoena on RipoffReport as we are seeking the informaiton about the poster William S. as he does not exisit in our client database. We have personally contacted our one and only client with the first name “William” and the last name “S” who has an IRA with us. We have spoken with “William S.” and he is and has always been satisfied with our services in fact he reminded us that he posted a review on our TrustLink page trustlink.org/Reviews/Regal-Assets-LLC-206068373. As confirmed there is a review from our client “William S.” and it is a 5 star out of 5 star review which was posted on 9/7/13 that says:

“IRA Rollover. I recently worked with Collin and Adam to roll over a portion of my IRA savings to a precious metals account including gold and silver. Both Collin and Adam were helpful with my questions. They were very professional and friendly which makes a potentially stressful situation more comfortable. It was a pleasure communication with them. I would have no problem with referring anyone to these gentlemen for help with an IRA rollover. Thanks to the both of you. William R. S.”

To further debunk this erroneous post our company has never been in a lawsuit with a single client in our entire time of business. Our reputation can be verified through the BBB where we have zero complaints and an A+ rating; the highest rating a company can obtain from the BBB. The reason this complaint is on this website and NOT on our BBB report is because a client has to be verified in order to post a valid complaint on the BBB. If they cannot prove that they are a real client their complaint is removed. To file a complaint with the BBB is a very simple process that anyone can do. For a complaint to be on this website and NOT on the BBB is questionable because this website does nothing to resolve the issue while the BBB does. We invite this person to post their complaint on the BBB which we are certain will never happen. It has been over 3 years and this suopposed poster has still not filed a complaint with the BBB.

AUTHOR: gold buyer - ()

I read this below on a different report, Why would a company need so many domain names ?

-------------------------------

I thought it was very odd that a broker would tell me to go a website to see their reviews when I was focused on starting my relationship with the person I had just talked on the phone with for 20 minutes. It's like a wolf escorting a rabbit into a comfortable den. I visited http://goldiracompaniesreview.com/ and found out that the reviewers on this site were compensated very well by Regal Assets. It got me to thinking about the other sites I had previously visited that had glowing reviews of the Regal Assets. Oddly enough they all had revenue statements purporting to be paid endorsers of Regal. The rabbit hole was pretty deep as I found that Regal was paying for endorsements on more than 225 websites. A partial list of all the sites that have rated Regal Assets #1 can be found below. Beware of this company as they are wolves in sheeps clothing. Any company that has to pay for reviews is not a company I want to deal with.

I will not ever do business with a company like Regal Assets, that has to pay people for good reviews. Their prices were out of this world and their company is dishonest. No wonder they have 5 stars on fake review sites as well as Trustlink. They pay for each of them. Beware!

1900silverdollar.net

goldirainvestingguide.org

goldirainvestingoptions.com

goldirainvestingreview.com

goldirainvestmentguide.net

This post is from a competitor and this is NOT a real client

AUTHOR: David Green - ()

The above allegations are a failed attempt from a competitor to slander our great reputation in the precious metals industry. We have personally contacted our one and only client with the first name “William” and the last name “S” who has an IRA with us. We have spoken with “William S.” and he is and has always been satisfied with our services in fact he reminded us that he posted a review on our TrustLink page trustlink.org/Reviews/Regal-Assets-LLC-206068373. As confirmed there is a review from our client “William S.” and it is a 5 star out of 5 star review which was posted on 9/7/13 that says:

David Green