Complaint Review: Regional Finance Corporation

• Reported By: Gastonia North Carolina
  • Regional Finance Corporation
    W Franklin Blvd,
    Gastonia, North Carolina

Regional Finance Corporation-Regional Acceptance Regional Finance should be reviewed... Gastonia North Carolina

I have been experiencing the same repeated harrassing phone calls from Regional as many of the other consumers are expressing. At first I thought it was just me that they were focusing on but when I began searching the BBB and I found this site, I see that it is widespread. This company calls day 1 after the due date, without any regard to the 10 period listed in my contract. They call mutiple times a day not only to my number but to listed references as well. They do not have a website for online payments or a drop box at the facility either.

I have also informed the company that my pay date now requires for me to pay at the end of the month, however, they have forgotten to write this down because they call daily. I have always dealt with major finance companies for vehicle purchases, ie. Ford Motor, Household Auto and I have never experienced this type service. I really believe the company should be investigated and their files reviewed because I believe more people feel they are dealing with this alone.

What's done in the dark will come to the light, so when they are on the news--we should not be slightly suprised.

Clh2323
Gastonia, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2009 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/regional-finance-corporation/gastonia-north-carolina-28052/regional-finance-corporation-regional-acceptance-regional-finance-should-be-reviewed-ga-428789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content