Report: #762055

• REGIS SMARTSTYLE FAMILY HAIR SALON
    7201 METRO BOULEVARD
    MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
    United States of America

REGIS SMARTSTYLE FAMILY HAIR SALON MODERN DAY SLAVERY 7.31 A HOUR WHILE MILLIONS ARE MADE WE ONLY MAKE CHICKEN BONES MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota

I worked for SMARTSTYLE/REGIS CORPORATION since 06/15/2010 and  on 07/23/11 I was terminated. I was so loyal to this company for only 7.25 a hour I would open and close up the salon working 12 hours and not even getting a lunch break. I not only performed service on clients I also mult-tasked answering the phones, making bank deposits, taking out the garbage, sweeping and mopping the salon cleaning the dusty dirty shelves that would make my aleergies go crazy and I also had to sale doubled price high end salon retail products. What is so ironic to me is that the Regional Manager Robyn L. did not have the balls to fire me face to face she had another stylist Denise Joseph do her dirty work for her. This company is so selfish and could care less about their employees my pay checks were slways missing money and hours and I would complain to my area superviso which is in Puerto Rico his name is Ralph and I could never get my money on my pay check to be corrected. [continued below]....
..... It's so weird to me that one week before my vaction week which was suppose to start on August 08,2011 I was terminated. I am hurting so bad I worked so hard and devoted so much timne and effort to this job and it wasn't even appreciated at all. This company is a rip-off and I would advise anybody who works there don't look forward to job security there corrupt people from Paul Finklestein to John Exiline and Mr.Randy Pearce you people need to stop the modern day slavery! you will reap what you sow! No weapon formed aginst me shall prosper. The moral of the story is loyalty does have a expiration date!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2011 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/regis-smartstyle-family-hair-salon/minneapolis-minnesota-55439/regis-smartstyle-family-hair-salon-modern-day-slavery-731-a-hour-while-millions-are-made-762055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content