Complaint Review: Register.com, Inc

• Register.com, Inc
    12808 Gran Bay Pkwy West
    Jacksonville, Florida
    USA

Register.com, Inc register.com over charged $19.95 instead of $1.95 per month as they promised for my domain name. Jacksonville Florida

I bought a domain name "chuaphochieu.com" for our Budda Temple, when I picked register.com to bought a domain name because they was cheaper than the other which is  $1.95 per month .

Then the second month they took $19.95 from my checking account, I call to register manh time, every time I call they transfer my call around and let me waiting call in 50 minutes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/registercom-inc/jacksonville-florida-32258/registercom-inc-registercom-over-charged-1995-instead-of-195-per-month-as-they-pr-1054607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content