Complaint Review: Reinaldo Velazquez

• Reported By: AnonLegion — Other Maryland USA
  • Reinaldo Velazquez

Nationwide
    USA

Reinaldo Velazquez Rejoda Married Letch looking for sex. In/near Jessup, Maryland & Match.com Nationwide

*General Comment: Whatever

This guy is very charming but a total jerk! Luckily, I only went on one date with him. When I asked him about his relationship status, he flat-out lied and said he was divorced. He pressed me to have sex, though I was clear that I was attracted to him, but wasn't ready yet. He tried to convince me at first and ultimately tried to make me feel guilty that I didn't want to sleep with him. We met at a restaurant next to a hotel and he claimed to have rented a room there. I hope he did, because it's pretty expensive! I only hope he didn't find another woman to prey upon and assault her as he did the survivor that filed the first complaint. He said he was going to go back to the bar to have another drink after I left. I am worried now that he may have hurt another woman. I am going to see if there is a way to report this to Match.com. I thank the survivor that shared her story. It was very brave. I added mine so people would know that you aren't exaggerating and that this guy is dangerous!!!! (I will say a prayer that you recover from this.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2017 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/reinaldo-velazquez/nationwide/reinaldo-velazquez-rejoda-married-letch-looking-for-sex-innear-jessup-maryland-amp-m-1378229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Whatever

AUTHOR: Whatever - (USA)

You should be ashamed. You met him ONCE and you post this BS on a site meant for company complaints.  I know him personally and he's not this person.  He doesn't drink.  He doesn't book hotel rooms.  He doesn't beg for sex from randoms, which you clearly are.  This isn't right.  You are going by the ramblings of a looney from her report who only met him several times and claims PTSD.  You are both cut from the same cloths and you should remove this.  Why not leave your name if you are such a defender of women?  Lies.  All lies.  You should be ashamed of what you have done.