Complaint Review: Relationship Atlanta

• Relationship Atlanta
    N Park Pl
    Marietta, Georgia
    United States of America

Relationship Atlanta The Atlanta Center Love not found here... relationship altanta dating service Marietta, Georgia

A member with Relationship Atlanta (The Atlanta Center) since Sept 2012. At this point, Im not very happy with the response or lack of response I have experienced from their male members. I have selected over 34 men and only received responses from 11 of them. Out of this 11, only 2 have accepted my request to setup a date when only 2 requested a date with me and the others weren't interested. The remaining 23 never responded to my request. My Accepted respondents appear to be too busy. After speaking with them over the phone I never hear from them again thus assuming they are not interested.

At this point, my self-esteem is at a long-time low. This Relationship Service isnt providing the opportunity I envisioned and in fact are breaching its contract that states it members are required to respond to 'selected' request within 30 days. I have over 20 members that never responded to my 'selected' request.  I'm hoping to resolve this contract by paying off only 20% of my contractual amount but why pay 20% for services not rendered?

I was too, seeking an save and reliable dating service but Relationship Atlanta isn't it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/relationship-atlanta/marietta-georgia-30060/relationship-atlanta-the-atlanta-center-love-not-found-here-relationship-altanta-dating-1039003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content