Complaint Review: Relax nail and spa

• Relax nail and spa
    7290 arroyo crossing pkwy
    Las vegas, Nevada
    USA

Relax nail and spa terrible customer service/ held me hostage/grabbed me Las vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: What??

Worst experience ever!!!!!! The owner Held me And my pregnant friend Hostage!!! I went in their before and had my nails done , but this time I brought my friend with me . They were offering 5 dollars off if me and my friend both did gel, so I was asking how much the total would be and if they meant $5 off each person or just one. The lady who was doing my nails got up, and yelled at me because I was asking about prices. She walked out of the store and went home.The owner (male ) did not do or say anything. I was having a very stressful day as it was and I was honestly in shock that he allowed this lady to yell at me and not finish the job she started. I asked him if he allowed his employees to do things like that and he just laughed at me and kept typing on his computer. Worst customer service Ever. I was not happy at all, I did not want to pay for the service. I told them I would not be back and I was not going to pay them. Him and his wife stating taking pictures of me and my friend while locking the door and holding us hostage while they called the police . The police told him he had to unlock the door , so he unlocked it and then blocked it so we could not get out . I then tried to get around him and he Picked me up and Tossed me away from the door . I had every intention in paying them in the beginning, they should have gave both me and my friend a complimentary service for the terrible customer service I received! Do not go to this place , I was traumatized by having a 6'0 tall gentlemen grab and push me while I am only 4'11! They did finish my friends nails but they should have given us complimentary services since the customer service was terrible from the start. I thought that since this happened 2 weeks ago that I would be moving on and forgetting about it , but I keep having bad memories of this gentlemen pushing me around. They had cameras in the salon so everything is on tape - [ ]

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2016 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/relax-nail-and-spa/las-vegas-nevada-89113/relax-nail-and-spa-terrible-customer-service-held-me-hostagegrabbed-me-las-vegas-nevada-1343858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

What??

AUTHOR: Stacey - (USA)

What did the police do when you called them? NOTHING!  Because this is just a stupid report.  IF this man assaulted you he should have been arrested! Therefore another false report because you did not get what you wanted - free services.