06 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 06

There may be more reports for "06"

For more results perform a general search for "06"

Showing 1-25 of 4,114 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "06"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

1, Report #219174
Nov 12 2006
TLG*GREAT FUN CheapTickets.com CheapTickets charged credit card with $119.99 Internet
My credit card was charged with $119.99. I discovered it today Nov. 5, 2006 and transaction was recorded on Nov. 3rd, 2006. I immediately called my credit card company and stop any further activity. I do not know where this charge came from. The time before I used this card was a few days prior to this charge and it was at a local gas station in bellflower, CA and at seven eleven (711) in Downey, CA. Miguel Downey, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet, Nationwide
May 25 2012
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Awards Director, R. Brady Send sweepstakes $5.00 before deadline of 06/06/12 I will be entitled to win $12,000,000.00 Guaranteed. Dallas, Texas
On 05/25/2012, I received a letter from The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau stating that as of the date the Registered Notice was issued which was 05/19/2012, the entire sum of $12,000,000.00 in cash remains unclaimed.  If I send to them the sum of $5.00 (five) dollars by the deadline of 06/06/2012, I will be guaranteed to win $12,000,000.00. The $5.00 fee is for Documentation Research and Data Processing. It go on to say that we can not process your request for eligibility for over $12,000,000.00 in sweepstakes money and prizes until we receive your completed Claim form and your $5.00 fee. No Exceptions Permitted.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
3, Report #197633
Jun 22 2006
Ocwen Loan Servicing Put on forbearance plan 4/'06 now selling my home 7/27/06 Orlando Florida
The mobilehome park that I was living was being closed by the county, I was working as a DV advocate and legal assistant, so I was forced to leave my trailer and I decided to buy a house. I closed on the house 4/30/2004 THEN I became disabled 9/1/2004!! Meritage was the lender, then 8/2004 they sold my loan to Ocwen Loan Servicing and SLS...then the nightmares started with Ocwen. So many phone calls to Ocwen, SLS was very willing to work with me. Ocwen would not refinance my home, had not owned it long enough, I needed to wait one (1)year. Next step I had to take was rent the house out, otherwise, I was going to lose the house. I moved out November,2004..renters were in the house from December 2004 thru February 2006. I called Ocwen in 2005 because when I closed on the house in 4/'04 I had paid the house insurance for one (1) year, the house payment included property taxes, I was receiving delinguent notices from Grant county because taxes were being sent in late and they was billing for house insurance. Renter moved, I was put on Forbearance Plan 4/30/2006 met their DEMANDS, only payment missed 6/2006. Talked to SLS..their records show that 7/27/2006 the house will be sold. Addie Moses Lake, WashingtonU.S.A.
Entity: Orlando, Florida
Apr 24 2006
Auto Parts Warehouse.com ripoff ordered and paid for parts on 3/17/06 it's now 4/24/06 still no parts Internet
I ordered a pair of ventvisors for my 2006 honda civic coupe from auto parts warehouse on 3/17/06 and have not recieved them as of 4/24/06. I have tried to email them and this is what I get.Unfortuatly we still do not have any information on your order at this time. The warehouse was made of aware of your inquiry about it. The manufacturer has yet to give us any update on your order. I will re-submit your request for the status. For more assistance please call Mark at 1-800-213-5735. Once updated we will email you as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience. Kyle Returns/Customer service WHAT NOW? I tried to call Mark he said he would get back to me but he never does!What can I do? thank you Brendan West Boylston, MassachusettsU.S.A.
5, Report #192033
May 17 2006
Health Saver Systems ripoff cashed check for $19.97 received nothing! can't find individual 05-17-06 cashed check 04-24-06 Auburn Hills Michigan
sent for assemblers start-up kit 04-11-06 cashed check 04-24-06 as of date 05-17-06 nothing received had a feeling was rip-off!!!! confirmed when checked on internet we as consumers must stop these rip-off artists!!! Fred Holtwood, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Auburn Hills, Michigan
6, Report #192281
May 19 2006
Usfastcash ripoff. they drafted my acct. twice 5/17/06&5/18/06. $90 is all they were suppose to take. they took $90, first and then $140. Internet
i have got a loan with usfastcash, the payment is suppose to be drafted out of my acct. bi-weekly. this pay period was on the 17th, they took out $90, then on the 18th they took out $140, they were not suppose to do that. Yvonne charlotte, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet, Nationwide
Jan 26 2006
cellphoneshop.net - Cell Phone Shop ripoff never received merchandise but charged my credit card they say it was shipped 1/9/06 it now 1/26/06 Internet
They charge $4.99 for regular mail and the price of the product. There is no tracking on regular mail, I can only imagine how much next day or fedex would cost. I am just upset that they have my credit card information and I have nothing. I ordered a battery for my cell phone. Monica Atlanta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Dec 28 2006
CARNIVAL CRUISE EIGHT PEOPLE GOT SICK ON THE CRUISE 12/17/06-12/24/06-- SCABIES ON CARNIVAL DESTINY. MIAMI Florida
My family was waiting for this cruise for a long time, our first real trip for the past 10 years.Guess what??? Scabies on the ship. Eight people from different rooms were infected with this horrifying contageuos disease. After i talked to Dr. C Taylor on the ship, he told me that the bumps i had all over my body was just an allergic reaction to something. He told us, that it was no problem at all, and to not worry about anything. Of course after arriving back home, we visited different doctors in many different offices and the conclusion came to, that i was easly no question about it, it was SCABIES. Our family and the other 3 familys that joined us on the cruise, now sitting at home because they have scabies and not being able to attend to work, or school, or anywhere. NICE. NEW YEARS IS JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS AWAY. Im also worried about all of the other familys that were on the cruise ship the next day after us. I called the cruise managment, no response and no call back. GOOD JOB CARNIVAL WORLDS BEST CRUISE LINE, FUN SHIP. THE DATE OF OUR CRUISE WAS 12/17/2006- 12/24/2006 Carnival Destiny. Alex roseville, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: MIAMI, Florida
Nov 27 2006
PCDirectBiz Fraud on 03/03/06 and 11/24/06 by online Bank withdrawal. ripoff Atlanta Georgia *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!
First Bank withdrawal for $99.00 on 03/03/06, cancelled on 03/06/06, No Refund. Second Bank withdrawal for $99.00 on 11/24/06. Eddie Bastrop, TexasU.S.A. EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! HERE IS WHAT RIP-OFF REPORT SUGGESTS YOU DO: Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish to file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E. According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days. If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges. Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent! DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get. And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state. Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth. If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form. CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here. Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action. And good luck Let us know how you do! ED Magedson Founder, Rip-off Report.com & Author of www.ripoffrevenge.com EDitor@RipoffReport.com badbusinessbureau.com www.ripoffreport.com Don't let them get away with it. Make sure they make the Rip-off Report! We are not lawyers. We are not a collection agency. We are Consumer Advocates. ...the victims' advocate WE are Civil and Human Rights Activists We are a Worldwide Consumer Reporting News Agency ...by consumers, for consumers CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PC Direct
Entity: Atlanta, Georgia
10, Report #219949
Nov 10 2006
Global Processing Group What Happened to me 10/31/06 to 11/07/06 Ripoff St. Thomas Virgin Islands
I got a Check on Oct 31 st . for $2,962.30 . It said I had won $50,000 and the check was for taxes and fees to claim my money . I went to my bank and asked if they could find out if the check was bad or not and I also asked what would happen to me if the check was bad and I depoisted in my account , The bank Mangaer told me the money just wouldn't post and NOT ONE THING would Happen to me . I said ok and I went ahead and put it into my bank account . The put a hold on the check for 7 days , and I waitted . When the day came I had no bank account and I was put ON A BLOCK LIST , the block list means you can't ever get a bank account ever again anywhere for the rest of your life ! Unless you can prove you had no idea what was going on and the take you off the report . So far I lost what was in my account and be able to use a bank anywhere. A day later I called NC Banking Commison , and the FEDeral Banking Commision I told them both what was going on and I called my bank and told them I was filing a complaint agaist them . For what had happened and they told me all I had to do now is pay $60.00 for them to research the matter and then I could close my account and open a new one after I pay the $60.00 and I'd be taken off the block list . Well to make a long story short Don't trust your bank they are only there to make money and collect fees and GLOBAL PROCESSING GROUP IS A BIG SCAM !!!!!!!!! Stormy Raleigh, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
Dec 22 2006
Kuck Mechanical Ripoff, Dishonest, does not pay there bills! Crook! Loveland Colorado
Kuck Mechanical is a dishonest company that does not pay there bills on time. They are very good at coming up with excesses not to pay. They are not a good company to do business, I think every General Contractor in the State of Colorado should know what kind of a crook he is . Chris Boulder, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Loveland, Colorado
Jan 07 2007
The Results Group We signed up for this company in Sept 06 and they disappeared as of Dec 06. Lost $149 Internet
We signed up for The Results Group on September 13th 2006 after receiving a phone call from them. They offered us a 105% money back guarantee so we figured we had nothing to lose. I felt a little sketchy about paypaling money over and so I asked how we knew this was for real. He gave me a website to go to and I saw that they were affiliated with Amazon.com and figured they had to be reputable to be involved with a name as big as that. I recieved multiple phone calls from a coach trying to help me but was then told I would need to spend more money to make any money at all . Apparently the $149 I had already spent wasn't going to get me anywhere. Surprise. After talking it over with my husband we decided to cash in on the refund. We were not putting any more money out. To our surprise, the phone number was disconnected and the emails were all returned to sender. We now knew we had been taken. What an aweful feeling. Don't let this happen to you. They are very convincing. They even sent me a professional binder with all the info I needed to get started. Set up an appointment to train me and everything. They go to great lengths to rip you off. Deana Chatham, MichiganU.S.A.
Dec 31 2006
Ipodsrule.net, ipods4U.net ordered 3 ipods on 12/3/06 got confirmation of order 12/3/06 didn't get order Ripoff Quebec Canada internet
Ordered 3 ipds on 12/3/06 Emailed them on 12/3/06 at their contact address, customerservice@ipodsrule.net -email address and message bounced back emailed them on 12/3/06 at fancylandscapingcorp@hotmail.com said they will send me a tracking number Received receipt from PayPal for confirmation of payment and invoice number Sent email to jason small on 12/4/06, reply on 12/5/06 Order ID # is 16131772, order should be shipped out by the end of the week. Sent email on 12/14/06 asking or tracking number Received reply from Jason Small on 12/14/06 order shipped out this morning. Please allow 48 hours for your tracking number to be available. Delivered to you by Friday of next week at the absolute latest. Went online again to get toll free number to call, website was down. Tried toll free number that I had previously and was not avilable at the time. company has a new website ipods4U.net, same non-working toll free number. This is a SCAM contacted my credit card company and a refund. Alvin Iola, WisconsinU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Jul 12 2008
Dell Computer Corp. Received my lemon, ( XPS M1210 ) on 7/11/06 with 2yr. Warranty. I made my first call to them in 11/06. Austin Texas
I am a full-time student and have a family, my time is money! I believe Dell should send me a paycheck! My first phone call to Dell was in 11/06 the problems have never stopped. They have replaced parts, some parts three times. Last week two of Dell's employees told me they have had many problems with the XPS M1210. They also told me they were going to replace my computer. Then my warranty was up on 7/11/08, now they will not return my calls. The Joke in my family is that on my headstone it is going to read, I have to call Dell today. Its not that funny! I could go on and on with the problems and the many, many calls I have made to Dell. Sky from Tampa, Florida has said it all for me, I feel like I wrote it!! I have always been very happy with Dell's products and their customer service, I am not now. Kristin Cambria, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Austin, Texas
Jul 27 2011
DSLextreme No internet connection since 06/12/2011, Internet
On 06/06/2011 I entered into a contract with DSLextreme to provide internet service the connection date was 06/12 I followed all the instructions and was not able to access the net. I called tech support many times for a few days  but they didn't help, I had to go to the public library send emails finally they said a technician will be dispached to check the lines on 06/18 and to wait from 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.  I waited all day and no one came. I called the next day from a phone and told them to call me, no one called back finally after many emails an phone call a technician came on 06/27 he chequed all the lines and all was working fine but I didn't try to connect that day. I had to go out of town for 2 weeks, I tried to connect to the net when I got back I was not able to connect I've been calling, emailing saying to call me back at 10:00 A.M. PST so they can troubleshoot when I'm home, no one calls back and when they do is in the afternoon when I'm not home and they go on to explain that I have to be home for them to be able to troubleshoot and find out what is the problem. To this date I never had internet service no even for one second, I paid in good faith in advance I said that I want my money back because they have breach the contract and they are telling me that I have to pay $250.00 for early cancellation. I don't want to do business with DSLextreme anymore I just want my money back
Entity: Chatsworth CA, Internet
Jun 29 2009
IVORYWHITE8009644593 866-221-1656 CO 06-23-09 045533 Free Trial of product SCAM - charged $190.18 Boulder Colorado
I was only signing up for a free trail as advertised. I ended up being billed $190.18. I was going to have my daughter try it then decide if we wanted more. I ended up being billed $190.18. I called 6/29 to explain that I only signed up for the free trial as advertised. They would not listen to a word I was saying and refused to credit me and allow me to return the item. They claim their was a disclaimer but all I saw in the big bold print was FREE TRIAL, you only have to pay for shipping. I feel this is completely unethical and a horrible scam. This is shocking that a company can take advantage of a consumer this way. Anonymous Plainfield, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: Boulder, Colorado
17, Report #193284
May 25 2006
B-Sleep ripoff ordered K.S. Adj. Beds on 1-29-06 received on 4-05-06 wrong topper and memory foam only promises after promise no replacements as of 5-26-06 Much more about the co but not room to write it BSleep truly sucks. Poughkeepsie New York
Ordered adj. beds with memory foam mattresses on 1-19-06 and received them 4-06-06, very late of course, notified the co. they sent the wrong mattresses and they agreed it was their fault and would send replacements of the mattresses but only promises after promise. This is 5-26-06 still no replacements, call after call and e-mail after e-mail. The excuse two ago, May 10, 2006 they were moving and would have this taken care of by May 20, 2006 they would be moved and caught up with business. I e-mailed them 5-22-06 and told them to come pick the beds up and refund our money that another company would have us complete beds here by the time we would receive those mattresses from B-Sleep, being so slow and I'm not even sure what their intentions are, probably lies.. Have not heard a word from that e-mail. Margaret Biloxi, MississippiU.S.A.
Entity: Poughkeepsie, Nationwide
Sep 23 2006
Throwbackcity - rappershirts 8/27/06 Ordered Nike Air Force One sneakers $90plus $16 xpress shipping NO SHOES. 9/23/06 NO RESPONSE FROM COMPANY billed me 8/29/06 ripoff Canyon County California
on 8/27/06 my son ordered Nike Air Force One sneakers from throwbackcity,com. The cost was $90.00 and the shipping could only be express mail for an additional $16.00. To this day 9/23/06 he has not received his sneakers. We have made multiple attempts to contact the company or track the shipment. To no avail. My credit card statement shows that the Parent company Rappershirts.com posted the sale on 8/29/06. So they have their money, We have nothing and are now out $106.00. Can you help? Janet Rutland, VermontU.S.A.
Entity: Canyon County, California
Jun 15 2008
Check Card 06/08/08 BILLINGHLP.COM PALMA DE MAL ES I dont know where this bill on my checking account came from.Nationwide
I notice that i have this Check Card 06/08/08 BILLINGHLP.COM PALMA DE MAL ES in my checking acount and i dont know where it came from and i havently sighed up for any thing on line. It so called $ 30.23 and i have no idea where it came from and what this is for. Brian Conway, South CarolinaU.S.A. According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days. If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges. Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent! DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get. And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state. Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the chargetruth. If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the
Entity: Nationwide
Jun 15 2009
Tutorvista.com has SCREWED me out of over $400! Bangladore Internet
As an adult and single mother, I decided to go back to college last Fall 2008. I had a difficult time in my math class, so I signed up for, what seemed to be a great tutoring website. This started in September. I soon also signed my daughter up. In Dec. 2008, I canceled both of our accounts, because tutoring was no longer needed. In Jan. 2009, tutorvista.com called me asking why I hadn't used their services recently- I checked my bank account, and they had never canceled either of my accounts, so they said they would refund my money for Jan...that never happened. I assumed (I will never assume again with any company!) that the accounts were permanently closed. In the second week of April 2009, I went to purchase some things at a local store- my debit card was denied and when I went to my bank, I was over $600 in debt- all because tutorvista had been taking out $99.99/mo for 2 accounts since Dec. Yes, that's right, they had never closed my accounts, thus my bank charged my all kinds of fees for being under. I called tutorvista and spoke with a man named, Raj. He stated over and over again that they have a strict, no-refund policy. When I got home, I went to their internet chat, and received the same answer. I kept asking to speak to someone in charge, and they said- no matter when I called or was chatting with them on the internet- that THEY were the only ones I could talk to. They refused to give me any of my money back. So, I filed a fraud charge against them with my bank. I also contacted the BBB and filed a complaint about them there. I still don't know if my bank will grant me the $400 back. Coincidentally, tutorvista called me today telling me they would give me $200- I said NO. I wanted my $400 back, so when I told them I'd filed with the BBB and fraud charges with my bank, the man on the phone stated that he would send my my reimbursement of $400 and an email. Nope, that didn't happen. Instead, they claimed minutes later they were only giving me $325, because $75 of that was because I put in a fraud charge with my bank and a stop-payment request. I have again said NO to $325. Unfortunately, I have no money for a lawyer, and during school this semester, they outed me over $600 (including bank charges). I wish I had seen these rip-off-report letters last Sept- it would have saved me money, time, and a lot of headaches. I know they are from another country and they can be a little more difficult to understand, but twice they hung up on me on our chats on the internet when I was trying to get my money back. Please, if this company has screwed you, let the Better Business Bureau (BBB) know about your case, as well. We all want our money back. They are frauds, and not only that, they couldn't help me with many of my math problems! Keep all emails, dates they contact you, with times and names...I wish I'd started collecting this info. a lot sooner. DO NOT use this service...it's a scam! Melissa Colfax, WashingtonU.S.A.
Jul 24 2017
mantrans tallahassee florida paid for a transmition never got it paid for shiping and taxes $1260.62 all kinds of excusess tallahassee Florida
i was looking on ebay for a transmition they had an add so i called the person i talked to name of cindy verry nice sounding   so i orderd the transmition i was looking for paid for it then waited for a week and called them they said the main shaft was on back order  so i waited another week called them again same excuse another week they said it was being built  so i waited another week called them back they said they were waiting for the shaft  now its been 5 weeks still no trans now when i call all i get on the number is a buisy tone that number is877-626-8726 so i am going to call another number and see if i can get a responce 850-222-6993 i am very disapointed in this company as i paid $1260.62 for a trans that i have not got       mike naples fl
Entity: tallahassee, Florida
Dec 28 2006
Ronald P. Rosenblatt, M.D. Fraudulent Medical Consultant New York New York
RONALD P. ROSENBLATT, M.D. RONALD ROSENBLATT RON ROSENBLATT RONALD ROSENBLATT M.D. SECOND OPINION SERVICES MEDLAWOPINION.COM Rosenblatt is currently defending himself in Nassau County against criminal charges of cocaine possession. A psychopath who should be avoided at all cost. Currently residing on Long Island. Previously at 236B East 67th Street, New York, New York, 10021 (evicted for non-payment of rent) Business Activity: Purports to provide advisory services to attorneys representing clients in medical malpractice actions. But his primary business is to rip off his clients by taking their money and then not providing any services. He also entices people to enter into partnerships with him for business ventures, and then takes their money but does not carry through on the original business plans. Basically, he's a cocaine-addicted, gambling-addicted con artist. Modus Operandi: Rosenblatt represents himself as a New York-licensed physician in order to gain clients' trust. In fact, Rosenblatt's New York State medical license (#146479) was revoked on April 17, 1990 for 25 specifications of professional misconduct, including: A. Being dependent upon a narcotic; B. Practicing medicine fraudulently; C. Failing to maintain accurate patient records; and D. Practicing medicine while his license was suspended. Rosenblatt will take money from attorneys representing injured patients, and then rarely performs the services for which he has been hired. He will often purport to retain expert witnesses yet not pay them. The attorney will not discover this until the eve of trial, and then will be forced to pay again for the expert witness. Rosenblatt's activities can severely affect the underlying litigation, harming the attorney's client. Rosenblatt charges $250/hour for his services, but then will inflate his final bill significantly after trial when sending his final invoice to the attorney. The fees are outrageous, but this doesn't prevent Rosenblatt from suing attorneys who have retained him in an effort to shake them down for a settlement for fees he is not owed. Rosenblatt's behavior is erratic, ranging from somewhat eccentric to abusive, bullying, spaced out, and incoherent. He is never prepared for meetings with his clients, and he is verbally abusive to them when they question his behavior or his work on their cases. He is frequently 1 to 2 hours late for appointments and is incapable of staying focused for any length of time, unless it is to ask for more money. NY Newsday, 6/29/91, p.11: A former physician from Woodbury, who used to run a weight-reduction clinic in Hicksville, has been sentenced to five years' probation in U.S. District Court in Uniondale after pleading guilty to illegally writing 180 prescriptions for a narcotic. Ronald Rosenblatt, 38, took the drug Percocet a morphine-based narcotic himself, although the prescriptions were written in the names of patients or employees at the clinic, Health Watchers at the Mid-Island Plaza, Hicksville, according to Assistant U.S. Attorney Burton Ryan, who prosecuted the case. Chief U.S. District Court Judge Thomas Platt imposed the probation on Rosenblatt, of 91 Plainview Rd., Woodbury, on Thursday. As a condition of being released on bail when he was initially arrested in January, Rosenblatt agreed to give up his license to practice medicine and his license to prescribe narcotics, and to enter a drug rehabilitation program. Ryan said many of the prescriptions were written between May and October of 1987, when Rosenblatt's license had been temporarily suspended after he was found unconscious because of a drug overdose. Jeffrey Samel d/b/a Jeffrey Samel & Partners v. Ron Rosenblatt and Second Opinion (Civil Court of NY City, NY County), Index #33201/01 (Defendant agreed that in 3 separate potential medical malpractice claims defendant would submit the evidence in such claims to qualified medical experts and obtain such experts' opinions as to the viability of such claims. Plaintiff paid to defendant, and defendant accepted, $2,500 for one such claim on August 2, 2000, and $2,500 and $3,000 respectively for two such claims on September 15, 2000, but defendant never provided plaintiff with the opinions of a qualified expert in any of the three potential claims. Ronald Rosenblatt, Second Opinion Services, and Healthcare Resources, Inc. v. Richard Pearl and Kenneth Fishberger, (Supreme Court of NY State, NY County), Index #111145/04 (Answer & Counterclaim: Rosenblatt used money obtained in the business from various lawyers to purchase drugs, for gambling at various gambling casinos, and for his personal needs. On numerous occasions, Rosenblatt never really obtained experts for lawyers but simply pocketed the fees. On occasion, Rosenblatt would forge other doctors' signatures to checks and misappropriated the money) (Richard Pearl Affidavit: During the months I was with Dr. Rosenblatt, I realized that his behavior was erratic; he was not coming to the office on a regular basis. I also recognized, from my training as a physician, that he was abusing drugs; he was constantly wiping a white powdery substance off his nose after leaving the men's room.I also recognized that Dr. Rosenblatt was simply misleading lawyers by misrepresenting to them that he had consulted experts, when, in fact, he was simply fabricating many of the opinions on his own. Dr. Rosenblatt insisted that all payments be made to him, stating that he would later pay the experts; in many cases there was no expert.). Nicholas Martino, Jr. v. Ronald Rosenblatt, M.D., Second Opinion Services, Inc., and Healthcare Resources, Inc. (Supreme Court of NY State, Richmond County) (on or about June 23, 2003, the plaintiff, Nicholas Martino, Jr., retained the defendants herein to obtain medical experts for the purpose of reviewing medical and hospital records and to provide narrative medical reports from those experts pertaining to the aforementioned medical malpractice action in the State of New Jerseyon or about June 23, 2003, the plaintiffpaid $3,500.00 to the defendants herein to obtain the narrative medical reports from a Board Certified Cardiologist and Board Certified Internistas of the date of this complaint, the plaintiffhas not received any reports from the defendants herein and/or their expertsadditionallythe defendants have failed to refund the plaintiffthe $3,500.00 paid to the defendants Torgan & Cooper, P.C. and Rose Picone a/k/a Rose Trinchitella (Defendants and Counterclaim Plaintiffs) v. Ronald Rosenblatt (Additional Defendant on Counterclaims) (Supreme Court of NY State, Queens County) (Pursuant to the agreement, Counterclaim plaintiffs paid $23,000 to Counterclaim defendants to be used to cover their fee, and to pay the expert witnesses. Counterclaim defendants failed and refused to remit the payments to the expert witnesses, notwithstanding demand that they do so.). Ronald New York, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: New York, New York
Jun 07 2004
ELGORDO Loteria Primitiva Re:Award Claim Final Notification dated 02-06-2004 Madrid Other
A letter received notifying that I have been approved for a lumpsum payout of US $615,810.00, as one of the 17 winners of a total $ 10,468,750. The fund is deposited with the security company, Santa Lucia Security Company S.A (Tel 34-675417390 and Fax - 34-665419240). It also says the persons were selected by a computer ballot system, drawn from 25,000 names from Asia, Australia, Newzealand, Europe, America and North America. To begin the claim, it was directed to contact Maria Brith, the Foreign Service manager of Santa Lucia Security Company. Also required to fill in the Payments Processing form, which asks for all information including Bank account number and routing number. If not claimed by 4th of july, the money will be returned to the Ministerio De Economia Y Hacienda as unclaimed. On calling to the number listed, no one responded. When I checked the Google search, I found out that this was a scam. Thank God, I did not fax any information. Ashly Augusta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Madrid, Other
Oct 24 2006
Fastauctionprofit - myseoguidenet ripoff charged my visa account $49.95 10/13 than $9.95 10/20/06 Internet
i tryed to call could not get to speak to anyone to know what i was being charged for. was charged without my ok. 10/13/06 $49.95 10/20/06 $9.95.as near as i know i asked them to send my FREE e bay tool kit and chg. me $1.97 shipping.i recieved a cd disk in mail and returned to sender.i did not recieve the tool kit.so far i was charged $1.97-$49.95-$9.95and i have nothing to show for it and do not know what i am bieng charged for. John longmont, ColoradoU.S.A.
Sep 27 2006
Exoteeka Ripoff 100% FRAUD! DO NOT buy from they owe me over $140 from 3/06 Anaheim California
I placed 2 orders from Exoteeka, 1 was early Feb 2006, the second was mid Feburary 2006.I AM STILL OWED WELL OVER $140 from this 100% FRAUDULENT joke of a company that should be forced to shut down. 8 attempts through UNANSWERED e-mails, phone calls, complaints with customer service etc, and I STILL have NEVER received my CASH refund.Both orders were placed and paid for using PayPal, and wer'e INSTANT CASH TRANSFERS from my checking account, NOT credit cards. With both orders there were NO BACKORDERS on ANY of any of the multiple quantitied lingerie pieces I ordered, only to find out Exoteeka was chopping up my orders and shipping me a few items at a time, using official USPS FLAT RATE-1 PRICE REGARDLESS OF WEIGHT small shipping boxes, with EVERY shipment having MULTIPLE BACKORDERS which all read will ship in 1 to 2 weeks. NEEDLWSS TO SAY I NEVER TO THIS DAY RECEIVED MY CASH RETURNED TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, OR THE FLIMSY PIECE OF SH*T LINGERIE THEY SOLD THAT WERE NEVER SHIPPED. I'm literally at witts end with this WORST EXCUSE OF A FRAUDULENT COMPANY that not only rips customers off horribily by NOT FULFILLING ORDERS COMPLETLY and then charging for items NEVER shipped;received or signed for, but for a so called company who also fails to DISCLOSE ACTUAL SHIPPING RATES before the buyer places their order that we later find out CANNOT BE RETURNED due to the items being of a personal nature for hygenic reasons (skimpy lingerie; panties; etc) Another SICKENING FACT is the absolute FRAUD Exoteeka commits with the TOTALLY BOGUS shipping rates they seem to be getting away with charging unsuspecting buyers...(I've received PROOF from the U.S. Postal Service that Exoteeka is indeed charging 100% BOGUS shipping rates) **(this fact ALONE constitutes FRAUD with the buyer having the right to file legal actions aganst the said company) I'm the owner of a soon to launch private owned & operated website that will be selling TASTEFUL but sexy lingerie; massage; bathing and personal adult novelties. In the past year I've placed nearly 100 orders mainly online for my inventory, and I'VE NEVER experienced the grief; fraud; frustration and sheer anger that Exoteeka has caused me. Multiple e-mails; phone calls, etc to their so called customer service (which honestly I don't think even exists) have gotten me nowhere, even with MANY of my correspondances containing THREATS of legal action aganst them for all of the following reasons: 1. EXOTEEKA IS GUILTY OF NEVER SHIPPING me MANY ITEMS ordered that were paid in full with CASH TRANSFER options on PayPal,but Exoteeka was marking my invoices items shipped when indeed NONE of the multiple items were received or REFUNDS issued. 2. RIPPING ME OFF by OVER 500% with BLATENTLY OVERCHARGED & FRAUDULENT shipping rates when Exoteeka was using OFFICAL USPS FLAT RATE- one size one price regardless of weight shipping boxes that by PROOF actually cost them a VERY MAXIMUM of only $8.95 PER DELIVERY (actual shipping charged to me ONCE MY ORDERS WENT TROUGH were over $71 for the first box weighing under 4lbs, with the actual items costing $151, and over $50 for my 2nd FLAT RATE box weighing UNDER 3Lbs for items only totaling $121! 3. NO ONE FROM EXOTEEKA TO THIS DAY, 7 & 1/2 MONTHS LATER HAS ANSWERED ANY OF MY MAILS, THREATS OF LEGAL ACTION, PHONE MESSAGES ETC. EXOTEEKA IS OBVIOUSLY AN ILLEGAL OPERATING BUSINESS THAT I SUGGEST & EMPHASIZE NO ONE DEAL WITH!.. Exoteeka NEEDS TO BE PERMANITLY SHUT DOWN; be SUED and FORCED to pay back each & every person who placed orders EVERY DIME OF their MONEY BACK regardless IF the buyers received the goods or not, simply for the smount of pure B.S.; FRAUD & GRIEF Exoteeka has committed or caused aganst innocent buyers who ONLY EXPECTED to get what we paid for. Basically, all I want from being another victim of this FRAUDULENT SCAM COMPANY named EXOTEEKA is for ALL OF MY MONEY TO BE REFUNDED that I PAID INSTANTLY for MULTIPLE SERVICES never rendered for my orders totaling well over $300 be returned into my account used 7 &1/2 months ago for every backordered, blatently SHORTED items and a TOTAL refund of EVERY DIME I paid these FRAUD-RIPOFF ARTISTS in overcharged shipping rates. M Pasadena, MarylandU.S.A.
Entity: Anaheim, California