2014 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 2014

There may be more reports for "2014"

For more results perform a general search for "2014"

Showing 1-25 of 4,264 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "2014"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Mar 16 2014
NHE CERTIFICATION 2014 NHE CERTIFICATION HOUSING 2014 Internet
NHE Certification Scam February 2014 THE National Housing Enterprises (NHE) has paid at least N$785,640.31 in legal fees for its Chief Executive Officer Vin­son Hailulu who is facing criminal charges instituted against him by the Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) a few years ago.Hailulu stands accused of theft after allegations of misusing the NHE credit card, extending benefits at the expense of the NHE to the board chairman who was his business partner, unlawfully ex­tending benefits to himself and his family and allowing NHE em­ployees to conduct private work for him at the expense of the com­pany were levelled against him.Last month Hailulu lost a High Court bid to stop the ACC from investigating him after Judge President Petrus Damaseb found that the ACC was justified in initiating an investigation against him in 2007.According to a letter dated August 19 2011, in possession of Con­fidente written by board chairman of NHE Jason Nandago to John Mugaviri then Senior Manager Finance, Human Resources and Administration, NHE had to pay for Hailulu’s huge legal bill.“….. The board of directors of NHE has on a robin round basis, resolved that the enterprises should assume the responsibility to pay 95 percent of the legal costs by Mr V Hailulu regarding the court case involving the ACC. The purpose of this letter therefore is to di­rect you to process payment to CEO, Mr V Hailulu with respect to the legal fees that he was subjected to pay in the court case matter involving the Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC). The amounts payable are as follows: Total N$826 989.80 minus N$41 349.49 five percent payable by Mr Hailulu, total payable by NHE N$785 640.31,” Nandago wrote.   dont fall for there scam!
2, Report #1195472
Dec 15 2014
AVG 2014 PC Crashes your system Internet
Used to have Symantec's Norton 360, which I thought was getting a bit pricey. Looked around for alternative & computer guru friend recommended AVG. I used their month-long free trial -not bad. Was unaware that price difference between Norton & AVG is due to AVG not advertising their internet protection program clearly, or disclosing that their price does not include certain components which must be added on to get the full-meal deal. Terrible business practice! Paid for AVG after trying Avast, too. This was months ago. My desktop PC hasn't worked right since. Now my CPU usage indicator shows 100% all the time & I believe it's either AVG not performing functions properly, eating all my memory, or it let something through which is now roosting on my harddrive. Either way, this past weekend I had to completely remove it from my PC which was no easy task. At first it wouldn't even uninstall! Hours & hours it took me to perform this simple function. Yuck! Because usage is at full capacity, nothing will load in a timely manner. What a mess & waste of time! I'm going back to Symantec and seeking a refund from AVG -doubt I'll get it, but at least I can stop them from trying to auto-renew their crappy service.
Oct 12 2014
MY 2014 FHA LOAN Deceptive Practices Denver Colorado
I thought I was dealing with a legititimte company but I was wrong. The weird  thing was the first time I searched google for them, they were the 2nd result. Now, I cannot find the website when I search Sometimes the website comes up as not having a www or http:// in front of it. Weird. Anyway I gave them my social security number and now I  regret it. I spent 30 minutes on the phone with 3 different agents and 5 different brokers. I kept getting transfered back and forth and hung up on. It was very frustrating.If you do a google search for a their internet domain you quickly find out nobody is using it.
Entity: Denver, Colorado
4, Report #1161936
Jul 14 2014
2014 Sweepstakes Clearinghouse 9 Android OS Digital Tablet Nationwide
    On 6/30/2014 I ordered a 9 Android OS Digital Tablet with $400.00 claim form along with $149.95 to charge to a credit card.  The credit card has not been charged and I have had no information from them.
Jan 22 2016
intuit, inc QUICKEN 2014 QUICKEN FINANCIAL HOME ED. Quicken 2014 will not transfer computer account to android phone Internet
I bought Quicken 2014 about 2 years  ago and it would easily transfer my local bank account information and credit card easily to my android phone.  Now it does not and requires paid support to deal with the problem. The purpose for buying Quicken 2014 was to transfer to my mobile account otherwize I would use Quicken 2007 as before w/o mobile transfer.
Sep 30 2014
West Coast Hip Hop Awards Show 2014 Octavius Miller Breach of Contract, Fraud, False Advertising and Misrepresentation Los Angeles Internet
The 7th Annual West Coast Hip Hip Show Awards Show was one of the most unorganized disappointing events my label has ever been a part of! My label paid $1,000.00 performance fee for our Artist to perform in front of Record Label Executives, Hip-Hop and Rap Legends and he did not perform because the host never stuck to the time slots in the order on the slot sheet plus some of the performances were awful and on stage longer than the alloted time! Big names like Snoop Dogg, Coolio, Too Short, etc were advertised to be in the house neither was there. (Too Short's Mother did show up). My group approached Octavius on two seperate occasions asking when our Artist was performing since it had been over an hour from his time slot and Octavius said in 15 minutes he did this to us twice. As it got closer to the event being over we noticed the remaining awards were being removed from the stage, equipment and microphone gone and police presence asking everyone to leave the theater.   We also purchased additional $200.00 VIP Tickets (BBQ, Car & Motorcylce plus show) that were no better than the $92.00 Tickets (show only). We recieved no itinerary as promised for us to follow BBQ was supposed to be at a private beach location and was never told parking cost $15.00. There were no car or motorcycle show the BBQ was not to be found no signage no private beach or indication there was even a West Coast BBQ at the beach. We walked the entire beach twice at 3:30pm and found out later everyone had left by 4:00pm, BBQ was to end at 6pm.  Huge long beach with a bunch of groups and if you look at Octavius FaceBook page he claims a beach takeover. Two dozen people is not a beach takeover look at the picture......smh! At the show it was the saddest VIP Access ever, everybody had access to the VIP Room which was a table with soda and chairs sparsley around the room, with a back door leading into a hallway that no one monitored. No crowd control, people walking in and out of two big doors on each side of the stage back and fourth it was so distracting. One act finish performing and then there would be areas of empty seats because groups of people was walking in and out of the theater most of the show. The in and out privilage was a bad idea for this type of show. Octavius Miller is taking no accountability for the 10-12 Artist that never got to perform even though he collected performance fees and not refunding the Artist that never performed. Some Artist traveled from other states paid a performance fee and did not perform per their contracts either. By the time LAPD came to shut down the Convention Center Theater around 10:30pm Octavius Miller left the building and was no where to be found. He left his staff to the wrath of all the angry people that came to see loved ones perform or was to perform on stage. There were even Artist that was to be honored with an award did not recieve one. If you're depositing money into his or his wife personal bank account that is a red flag. A businessman should have a business account and not commingle with personal funds. We are out of pocket over $3,000.00 and we want all our money back. Octavius Miller lives out of state which makes it hard to file a criminal complaint but, it can and will be done! Breach of contract, Fraud, False Advertising and Misrepensentation This industry is hard enough we do not need this type of Scam or Black Eye reputation tainting it!
Dec 10 2016
Live Nude Girls (2014), Screen Media Films Angry IndieGogo Supporter Got slapped in the face for being cyber-bullied Hollywood California
This RipOff Report is WAY WAY WAY over due, like 2 years over due.  I'm posting it now because I just recently found an article about how the producers of this film had issues with Andy Dick, yet they bent over for him and gave him a leading cast of the film and allowed him to attend the premiere.  The issue was, when it came to day 1 of filming, Andy was a no call no show and Dave Foley had to fill in at the last minute.  Talk about being spineless.Now here's my issue.  I wasted $2500 to help support this POS on their IndieGogo campaign and I got slapped in the face.  I became a victim of being cyber-bullied on Twitter and this nutjob tagged the cast and crew of the film in her tweets.  Truly the producers of this film are rocket scientist because they obviously didn't know that cyber-bullying has become a major thing with social media.  So what did they do? I got banned from the premiere!  Not only that, but the producers decided to BAD-MOUTH me to the cast and crew.  I'm sick of these people who were part of this film tell me not to contact them all because I became a victim of cyber-bullying, one of them was Tera Patrick at the 2015 AEE and it was my 1st and only time that I have ever met her.  Earlier this year, I wanted to sue this person who cyber-bullied me and I had spent $2,000 just to be able to find this person.  I asked the producers of this film to help me out with an affidavit to use for my defamation case, THEY SAID NO!!!James Woods is suing a cyber-bully for $10 million for libel by stating that he did cocaine.  William Shatner said that Social media has a dark side in which it allows people to say things that they wouldn't say to a person's face.  Corey Feldman recently became a victim of cyber-bullying and Hollywood stood by him.  Yet I become a victim of cyber-bullying and I get banned from a film premiere after helping make the film with my $2500 AND I also hooked them up with an awesome music composer, also the cast and crew told me not to contact them because I became a victim of bullying!  Bree Olson became a victim of bullying after Charlie Sheen admitted that he has HIV/AIDS and people supported her.The nutjob who attacked me, has a history of defaming my cast member, Asa Akira and her manager Mark Spiegler.  Spiegler fired back at this nutjob with his attorney.  Currently, this bully is being sued and is in over $167,000 in debt from the court for defaming an attorneys wife.  So I helped these people with $2500 and I also helped them with an awesome music composer and what do I get in return? Insult to injury! Banned from the premiere, a crappy piece of footage, blacklisted with the cast and crew, bad-mouth by the producers, denied help for my lawsuit with the person who defamed me, and I can't even get my money back. The executive producer, Asko Akopyan, who acts like he's a BIG SHOT in Hollywood (he's not), told Mike Hatton that he didn't know all of the details but he didn't want me at the premiere! This guy was too gutless was to tell me himself! This is how liberals in Hollywood think! They're gutless, spineless, a** kissers (Andy Dick got his a** kissed BIG TIME after he screwed them over), and this is the kind of people who voted to support Hillary Clinton a woman who stayed with a man for decades even though he couldn't stop cheating on her.  This is how people in Hollywood are when it comes to those that they can't get anything from! Tera Patrick is the same way, if she can't get anything from you, she doesn't want to be bothered with you. That's why I'm disappointed that Prop 60 in California didn't pass. They're called LIBTARDS fro a reason!To this day, I never got a THANK YOU, I never got an APOLOGY, and I never got my MONEY BACK!  You want to screw me, slap me in the face, and bad-mouth me to people all because I got bullied after I helped your crappy film get made, I got no issues filing this report.  I'm not some spineless Hollywood liberal, I'll slap you in the face if I have the chance.
Entity: Hollywood, California
Jun 05 2014
gardeners collection i ordered $129 worth of plants in march 2014. my credit card was charged may 2014. i cant get a response from anyone norwalk Connecticut
  i ordered plants from the gardeners collection back in march of 2014. my credit card was charged on may 2014. they are suppose to arrive in time for planting. it says that all plants are gone and they will mail out next spring 2015,however it also says that our credit card wont be charged until they are shipped. i have been trying for several days to contact them with no response. help i dont know what to do. thanks sad gardener
Entity: norwalk, Connecticut
Aug 31 2014
trs ibc walart bounced checks total 8 checks 8 18 2014 bank positive 9 1 2014 bank 1037.00 neg thanks trs servces miami olkahoma
HELP NEED ADVICE , INFO ,LAWYER I FIXED THE BANK ON 8-18 A DISIBILLITY ACCT FOR WIFES MONEY SSI AND KIDS ON 8-18 EIGHT SEPERAT CHECKS WERE RETURNED FROM WAE ELMART WHO USES TRS RECOVERY  I FOUND ACCT 281 NEG SHIT I JUST WAS THEIR AT THE BANK ANE PUT OVERDRAFT ON ACCOUT TALKED TO BANK NOTHING WE CAN DO THEY SAID OK ON 8 25 14 GOT ON ACCT AND THY BOUNCED AGAIN ONCE FOR EACH 641. NEG THIS IS BS I GO TOO BANK NO HELP CALL TRS  AND EXPLAIN CANT HELP ME SO TALKED TO MANGER LOOK THIS IS MY WIFES SSI DISABILLITY ACCT WE DONT GET PAIED TILL THE 3RD U NEE TO TAKE THIS OFF MY ACCOUNT SHE SAID WE STOPED THE POSTING TO BE PAID SO U NEED TO PAYIT OFF IT  WONT COME IN AGAIN   ARE U WITH ME STILL  WERE BROKE NO MONEY BANK NEGITIVE DONT GET PAID TILL 3RD AND THESE PEOPLE WONT TAKE THESE CHARGES OFF WTF DO I DO NOW???? OK ITS 12 46 AM ON 9 1 2014 THE BANK IBC OUR ACT IN REPRESENATIVE PAYEE ON FOR HER AND 2 KIDS IS NOW IN THE PENDING 1037.00 NEG I HAVE NOT WROTE A CHECK SCENCE 8-6 AND WAS DENIED BY TELECHEK  SO I LEARNED ONLINE SSI DISABLILLITY IS EXEMPT FOR DEPT COLECTIONS AND HAVE OPEN NEW ACCT IN NEW BANK... SOCIAL SECURITY PU THE KID ON HER BANK ACCT AS ONE NOT THREE ACOUNTS IN THE BANK IT ENDED UP THAT WAY. NOW HAVE THREE ACCT IN NEW BANK BUT CHECK WIIL GO TO OLD BANK COULDENT STOP IT IBC WILL NOT CLOE ACCT ITS 1037 NEG SO WHEN TRS BOUNCES CHECKS ON THE ACCT FOR HER THEIR DOING IT TOO ALL THEE ARE BEING PAID BY SAME ACCT # THE WIFES THE QUESTIN ?? WHEN THE CHEK HITS THE BANK AND TAKES IT FOR RETURN CHARGES OR EWILL THEY AND IFB THEY DO THATS BREAKING THE FEDERAL LAW OF BEING EXEMPT FOR DEPT CHARGES OND WILL TRS TAKE IT  AND WILL I BE ON THE NEWS OR IN JAIL AFTER WE LOOSE INCOME TO PAY BILLS LIVE EAT FOR THE MOUNTH .,.I BELEIVE TRS IS IN VOLATION OF NOW ICANT REMEMBER SHIT WAS TOLD IT WOULD NOT COME IN AGAIN BY MANAGER IT SEEM LIKE LIABLITY ORUNFAIR ACT ANY HELP ISN GREALY APRECATED  SIGNED THR PAYEE CANT PAY IT...
Entity: Select State/Province
10, Report #1198277
Dec 29 2014
Unity Biz Urban Development Solutions Inc Still haven't received my order from August 29, 2014...it is now December 29, 2014 Statesville Nationwide
My husband let this young man in with the story that this program was helping him and other youth with their goals of going to school, etc. He used lots of names of our neighbors that had bought and signed a petition so we believed him and bought something to use for my daughters school. We haven't received anything yet so when I tried calling, none of the numbers worked and I couldn't find the website either. If this is in fact a true scam, something needs to be done and justice needs to be served. We struggle financially but were just trying to help someone else who is less fortunate and help my daughter's school by ordering something they can use. I have emailed what I believe to be the company email so hopefully they will prove me wrong and actually send the product we spent $80 on. Keeping my fingers crossed that they will come through.
Nov 19 2014
Cambogia HD VISION billed - return info HD VISION charged for product that did not work 8-27 & 9-11-2014 & returned 10-20-2014 Wallingsford Connecticut
1 HD VISION VISOR ordered & 2 were received. Free 30 day trial asdvertised. Full amount charged total $84.92. A telephone number (800-268-2865 in Las Vegas) on my Discovcer card billing is not working - has bee disconnected. I have heard nothing.
Entity: Wallingsford, Connecticut
Jun 24 2014
North Shore Agency Account was paid in May 2014 and I was billed by this company in June, 2014 Old Bethpage New York
I received a collection bill from nsa that was for field and stream magazine. it was paid in may 2014, they billed me in june for this debt. I phoned the company and got computer after computer until i finally reached someone in customer service. i got no explanition of why they were trying to collect a debt that was already paid a month ago. however they did say they would mark it paid after i threatned then with a law suit for fraud.
Entity: Old Bethpage, New York
Oct 14 2014
Mr. Nutrition Promised refund on 8/31/2014. Now Refusing to Refund Because of my BBB complaint made on 9/30/2014. Humble Texas
On July 20, 2014 my husband and I order supplements from www.shopmrnutrition.com in the amount of $59.99. We paid via Paypal. Weeks go by and we have not received an update. We sent emails to info@shopmrnutrition.com to get a status of our order numerous times ( July 26, July 29 and August 4) with no response, we also tried calling the (281) 812-1116 number listed on the website and it would ring straight to a full voicemail. On August 8, 2014 we were able to find this business on Facebook and message the owner (assuming), he informs us that they really don't have the supplement that we ordered in stock (even though the website says they have it in stock) and he will be receiving a new shipment in a week. Which was fine, we were just glad we heard back. We communicate via Facebook now. August 18, 2014 we don't hear back. August 28, 2014 we are informed that the new shipment hasn't came in and if we wanted a refund we could get one. August 30, 2014 We inform them that we want a refund. The business agrees to the refund the next day. September 15, 2015 there was no refund activity on our Paypal account, so we message Mr.Nutrition on Facebook again regarding the status of our refund. They reply that they thought they submitted a refund and they are doing it now and to give it a few days. September 30, 2014 still no refund, we message again on Facebook and they state that it should have gone back on our credit card. We reply that it should have went back on our Paypal account. The business replies, yea i can't see all that when they pulled it they just pulled one lump sum that went back to a few people. Its safe to assume this business is incompetent. Paypal is unable to dispute because its been over 45 days since purchase date. We honestly thought that this business was honest especially since we were directly messaging them. We've been more then patient.  We have all attempted correspondence saved. UPDATE. On October 8, 2014 I message the company to see about the status of my refund. He ignores my questions and asks if I made a complaint to the BBB. I informed him that I did and that I've given him ample time to resolve the issue. I asked numerous times about the status of my refund and he continues to argue with me and is now refusing to give me a refund since I wrote the BBB. This whole conversation is documented. Apparently, this is how to run an honest business. Such a respectful way to treat veterans.
Entity: Humble, Texas
May 12 2015
Furniture From Home I ordered a bedroom set in September, 2014. Furniture wasnt delivered until December, 2014. California Internet
 I first contacted the company to get specific information concerning the furniture I was interested in. I spoke with one sales associate. When I was ready to order the furniture, I called the same number but the associate I dealt with was no longer with the company. I checked on the furniture to see if it was still available. I was told yes. All the pieces were available. A few weeks later, when my money was right I called to let them know I was sending the money in full. I was advised that if I put the money in their account it would start the process immediately. It was done, but it still took them about a week to start their process. The second sales associate advised me that it would take three weeks to start the trucking of the furniture. I allowed the time to get the futniture so I checked to see what date it would be delivered. I kept get excuse after excuse. I kept asking for my money to be returned to me. I was advised the certain pieces were there and if I wanted those pieces to be delivered I could arrange it. I told them, no I wanted my complete order delivered together. They give you an estimated date of arrival the furniture will be delivered to their warehouse, not when you, the customer, will be receiving it. Then they have everything, except for one piece. It is on a container waiting to go through customs. The associate did not know of the timetable in dealing with Customs, so she would tell me a timetable that did not materialize. In following up, I found out her timetable was not correct. I started dealing with another person who tried to help the associate. This was about two or three weeks. The furniture is now loaded on the truck to come east. I was thinking it was being sent directly. Think again. When the furniture reaches Atlanta, the trucking company called with a date and time it should reach my home. This date was about two days earlier than the date given by Furniture From Home. Now the date and time arrives. No truck, no furniture. Then 3 hours later, the driver calls updating the time as the delivery before mine caused the delay. The truck arrived. They unloaded the pieces and brought them in and set each piece. As I was told by Furniture From Home accounting, the furniture was well worth the wait. And it was. Two problem: one button to turn on the light at the dresser was missing. It was later mailed to me. Second, I told them that my drawers in the dresser were not put in were pulling them out or pushing them in. Nothing was done on this matter.
Jun 11 2015
Mate1.comTook unauthorized money out of my account. Cancelled in March 2014 & they just took money out now May 11, 2014. Took money they should not have. Internet
I just got my bank statement & found a charge take out of my bank account for $49.95, This account for Mate1.com was started 3/6/14 & cancelled 3/9/14, there were no more charges in March or April & now here in June I get a charge taken out for May on May 11,2014.
Jul 11 2014
TrailManor Manufacturing Company, LLC Brand New 2014 Factory Direct 2014 TrailManor KS Sport Jacksboro TN
I purchased a brand new factory direct RV March 17, 2014.  I started to notice manufacturing defects and documented an extensive list, they repaired at no cost to me under the warranty program.  One of the defects in manufacturing that caused significant damage to my new RV was that TrailManor failed to follow the CSA certified installation instructions on the water heater that must be followed to safely install the water heater.  After only 5 days the water heater ripped out of the RV chassis resulting in significant damage to my brand new RV.They failed to install the required framing and chalks.  They picked up my trailer (at no cost to me) and replaced the entire rear lower pannel of the RV and just installed the framing to secure the water heater.  When they returned the RV back to me, they failed to install the chalks required by the certified installation instructions.  The chalks (front/rear) are key to movement of the 87 lb RV water heater when traveling.  They took care of the list of manufacturing defects, but they returned a unsafe RV back to be, because they did not read the manual after I provided specific figures require them.  On June 11, 2014, I accumulated another list of manufaacturing defects and to get the required chalks installed at no cost to me for the repairs under the warranty program, but I had to pay for moving my trailer round trip from VA to TN at my expense.  It is good to hear that TrailManor is installing the required chalks and framing required by the certified instructions as their standard installation.  The problem is that other TrailManor owners my not know about this manufacturing defect where it may have already damaged their RV and they paid for the repairs or the failure will occur.  It affects multi-year various models. Another safety concern on all TrailManor pop-ups is the gas furnace.  It does not have the required 12 volt safety switch to disable the furnace from turing on in the travel mode.  The hot exhaust is completly covered by the front roof section that in my opinion cause a fire if the gas was on, and the termostat was on.  It is a requirement by the furnace manufactures installation instructions to have this installed.  I have inquired to TrailManor, but I have had no response. I figure TraiManor caused 32% of the damage to my brand new RV as a result of the manufacturing process.  I requested a new defect free replacement, my money back, and to even get compensated for the damages and time spent to document, travel, and lost time while on vacation when the water heater fell out.
Entity: Jacksboro, TN
Oct 09 2014
Remarkable Entertainment Shawn Allen We hired Mr. Shawn Allen to dj my daughter's wedding in Feb 2014, the wedding is in Oct 2014.Niles Ohio
Hired this dj several mos before the wedding. We paid over half of the total cost. He would not respond to messages for days when we contacted him with questions. Finally in September, less than a month before the wedding, I find out through a mutual friend that he has decided that he can not do the wedding because it is a conflict of interest. He never contacts me to let me know. I sent him a message requesting my deposit back and told him I was done. He finally asks for an address. Then he suddenly changes his story and says he never meant he couldn't do it and I am breaking the contract.  He is not professional, he lies terribly and is a bully. He has now threatened me that if I speak negatively about him, I will deal with his lawyers.
Entity: Niles, Ohio
18, Report #1206218
Feb 02 2015
First Choice Power Our bill for Dec/Jan 2014/2015 shows we used 8202 kWh, November 2014 was 3672 kWh, October was 3160 kWh Princeton Texas
We recieved our bill today and it was more than 2 times that the bill has ever been!  Our neighbors recieved the same type bill as us.  We are very disappointed and know that this is a scam from this company.  I called them as soon as I received our bill and they said that we just used that much energy this month.  I tried to get them to let me talk to a supervisor and they said I could speak with someone to put this bill on monthly installments.  I am enraged that this is the case with is company.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
Jan 25 2014
Ian Cooper from Market Authority Speed Retirement System Beware of Speed Retirement System by Ian L. Cooper! Albequerque New Mexico
I purchased a membership to Ian Cooper's Speed Retirement System in January 2013. I opened a brokerage account to follow his trade recommendations in trading options. He charged my $297 per quarter for his advice. He claims to be able to make you enough money to be able to retire in 5 years. I was willing to give it up to 12 years. By August, my account was sitting at only $6000. I complained to Market Authority, the company that Ian works for, and they gave me 3 free months. They billed me erroneously during that time, but they did rectify their error by extending my membership. I would routinely participate in Ian's webinars and I would ask questions, both critical and supportive ones. Whenever I submitted a concern via Market Authority's customer support web portal, I never got an answer from Ian himself, just a glib Ian has confidence in all open positions reply. As of the close of the market Friday, and after 13 months with Speed Retirement System, my account is sitting at $4800. This means I have lost a good chunk of my hard-earned money, gone forever no doubt. During one of his recent webinars, I mentioned, and Ian read out that my account was seriously down. He said he wanted to chat with me about it, because he couldn't understand how this could be. He claims to have a rate of return over the same period of over 400%! I sent him an email offering to phone him or to show him a spreadsheet of all of my trades. I even couched it in please just help me to understand what I am doing wrong language, but I have heard nothing to date.Beware! The speed retirement is Ian's not yours if you buy this product! I can verify my situation for anyone who cares to ask. Jim RFrankfurt, Germany
Entity: Albequerque, New Mexico
20, Report #1201773
Jan 14 2015
Intuit Turbotax deluxe 2014 customer support staff ridiculously UNTRAINED! Internet
Loading TurboTax Deluxe 2014 on my iMac was not going as expected (I've been using their discs for 20+ years) so I called their support #.   I have never, ever been connected to such totally clueless, untrained morons on any telephone support line in the over 25 years I've accessed telephone technical support.  And it wasn't just the first person I got (I ended up hanging up on him after 40 frustrating minutes with him, mostly on hold while he apparently was reading some manual sent him by Intuit), the second person I got was better, but only marginally.  Both were apparently reading manuals while they put me on hold and had apparently no experience with any computer other than their own (It seemed as if they may even have been operating out of their own homes).  Neither of them seemed remotely competent to do anything other than read a manual, which takes a lot of time.  Most taxpayers have other things to do.  I certainly did.  They were both shameful examples of corporate penny-pinching greed and short-sightedness.   My guess is that these people answered an ad for phone support during tax season and got sent access to a call center and a book of trouble-shooting tips.  Quality control in the hiring process was obviously not worthy of any real investment!
Apr 15 2014
F.S.C. 2014 Certificate of Status Request Form - SCAM Tallahassee Florida
As in previously files scam reports, we also received a letter after registering our new company. However, this is not a LLC but rather a Not-for-Profit company registering as Incorporated, which means the scam has now extended from LLCs to Incs as well.The letter was suspect since we paid for filing fee, certified copy & certificate at the time of filing.BEWARE of the scam.
Entity: Tallahassee, Florida
Apr 25 2014
Majic jack could not activate new majic jack plus 2014 Internet
This was my 1st majic jack  (2013) talk to customers servic on live chat for 10 times but to no use. I gave up on that assuming it could be defective unit, i could not return as the time to return passed. I paid $30.00 to transfer my home phone # to MJ, and $30.00 for 1 year service, since it did not work i had retract my phone # back to Verizon and again Majic Jack charge me $30.00. I am already out of $90.00 and $50.00 for Majic Jack plus.  I had to complain to my credit card for the refund of $30.00 charges, eventually i got $30.00 back but still lost $110.00 on this deal. Now yesterday i bought new one to try if this will work but Majic Jack wont activate as they are checking my account as if i have commited a crime buying their product.  They should be thankful that i was giving them 2nd chance. I waited 6 hrs and contacted them again on live chat but same excuse. I bought new unit from local store as it come with 6 months free service, i thought if it does not work i can return to bestbuy and get my money back and that is what i will do. These guys do not have phone customer support, if things does not go their way they will simply end the chat.
May 29 2015
Clickinks.com Returned item December 2014, no refund yet May 2015 St. Mary Florida
Let me begin in November of 2014 when I ordered ink for my epson printer. The price was right and I ordered two sets. I received the ink and low and behold, it did not work with my Epson Printer. I immediately called the company and was told that I would receive a full refund within ten days. My calendar must be different because it is now the end of May 2015 and I all I have gotten is the run around. I have called 15 times since November and have been told everything from Accounting has the list of people who are to get refunds to The owner signs all the refund checks and will not be in until Thursday. I have never written a complaint about a company on ripoff report. This company is a sham and should be avoided at all costs. Their product is horrible and the Customer Service is useless. I am not going to give up until I receive every penny of my refund. After 15 calls, I felt it my duty to alert anyone looking to save some money of off-brand ink to stay as far away from clickinks.com as possible.
Jul 16 2014
PNC, PNC Bank, pnc-bank Worst Company in the USA 2014 OHIO Nationwide
I will definitely be closing my account with PNC after what has happened. Over the past 2 years, with 2 different accounts that involved no risky behavior, PNC has somehow let my account numbers get into the hands of scammers. Every couple weeks I get a call from a fake law firm claiming I owe money to companies I have never used before.These scams somehow have my entire account number and Social Security Number. The only people I have ever given my ssn to are PNC and employers. Then, recently, my free checking classic became standard checking, which resulted in a 7 dollar charge to my account I have been trying to close because of this. This 7 dollar charge put me in the negative, 7 dollars.I was not notified that this change would happen. I was not told of any new charges I would be receiving. Had I known this, I would have closed my accounts sooner. However, as I hadn't received a scam call in quite a while, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt and believing they had handled it. Then, within 5 hours, I got charged this 7 dollars AND got another scam call.PNC has officially received my vote for worst company in the USA for 2014.
Jul 10 2014
NHE Certification NHE Health Companies NHE Certification Health Scams 2014 Internet
NHE Certification Job ScamsThere are emails going around that pretend to be from NHE nationalhealthexecutive.com/HomeBefore you pursue any job, be sure you are not receiving an email from Hotmail.com. If a company is for real and not a scam, they will not need to send you an email from a free email account. Also, don't take for granted proper grammar. Job emails should not contain numerous spelling errors and also the way the language is written. People from other countries use weird English. So just use caution when responding to job emails from overseas.

Showing 1-25 | Showing Page 1 of 171