26 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 26

There may be more reports for "26"

For more results perform a general search for "26"

Showing 1-25 of 4,899 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "26"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 28 2015
junction 26 prestige nottinghamshire
 Word of warning stay away!!! I have reported them to rouge traders and trading standards for their poor practices and want to ensure consumers like myself are fully informed. I experienced everything that you wouldn't expect from buying from a reputable car sales garage. They look like a professional set up both on line and on the actual forecourt however, I'm afraid it stops there! My biggest regret was not doing some research on these cowboys online before purchasing because if i had of done i certainly wouldn't have been setting a foot near them! So many people on so many sites saying the same thing and having the same stories. It goes from the very serious from selling dangerous cars, falsifying service records to extremely poor customer service, dam right rudeness and empathy at this organisation just doesn't exists.
Entity: nottinghamshire, Internet
Apr 07 2005
26 Red Marketing RIPOFF, DISHONEST, BAD SCAM Provo Utah
Has consumers have posted before on this company I'm afraid I will be closing my internet site do to 26 Red Marketing inaccuracy and dishonesty. They called me one day at work and they asked me all these questions. Why do I want to do business and all this stuff? They said it usually costs $2000.00 to get started and I told them I'm 17 years old and they were like ok we need your parent's approval my dad told me it wasn't a good idea but knowing teens, they believe anything. Anyways they said I qualified for a scholarship of $200.00 starting and it ended up being $300.00 starting. It's $50 a month, for what, for them to goof off and do what. I don't blame V-Motion I blame 26 Red Marketing for the false advertising, they guarantee you with success but absolutely no refund if not happy. I'm willing to go all the way to shut down 26 Red marketing for false representing. I have spent a total of more than three months trying to get LetsBuySmart.Com going, they told me give it only 3 months, and look still no results, one customer only and that was my dad. I have spent a total of about over $400.00 with this company or and no results. I'm willing to negotiate with this business. Matt Yucca Valley, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Apr 02 2003
Tristar Products 26 ripoff deception Wallingford Connecticut
I am filing this report for my mother who ordered pasta pots from Tristar Products in mid February. They took Her credit card # and charged it to her accounnt, but did not make good on the goods,and is now out of $50. Charita Cleveland, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Wallingford, Connecticut
Mar 16 2003
TriStar Products 26 Pasta Pot Big Ripoff! Wallingford Connecticut
I recently purchased a Pasta Pasta Pot from TVINVENTIONS (TriStar Products) for $32.93. Using the pot the second time the lid broke off where the pan is useless. I will try to have them rectify the problem and send me a new lid or I will take measures to contact the better business bureau in the said State of CT. You purchase products in good faith and you hope that the problem will be taken care of. My internet purchasing will come to an end I believe thanks to businesses like these. I guess I will start shopping locally. (I have recently read other ripoff reports in regards to this company.) Carol 56164, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Entity: Wallingford, Connecticut
Jul 19 2014
Junction 26 Jason biggest mistake in the world nottingham Internet
Worst mistake of my life buying a car from here. Bought an Audi and with in 5 mind of having it the Dpf warning come up.rang the garage straight away and they told me to drive it on the motorway to clear it. That did not work and they told me to take it to local garage and they would cover the cost and now 1 month later not had a penny back. Took the car back to them as it needed a new Dpf and they said they would replace it but this did not happen. I was told it was replaced but all they had done is a burn of. Jay refuses to talk to me.  I have been to junction 26 on 7 consecutive Saturdays each with different issues. Lucky car is on finance and they will be dealing with getting my money back as they refuse to return my money. Don't buy a car from here. Would be biggest mistake
Entity: nottingham, Internet
Jun 21 2017
Junction 26 prestige nottingham Avoid at all costs Nottingham
 I bought a Mini Cooper s on Feb 2017. When I picked the car up it was showing a bulb fault. I rang as soon as I got back home and I took the car back a few days later. They replaced a 3rd brake light however the fault was still showing. It took 60 odd phone calls to finally get it sorted. In the end it was a module which was soaked due to blocked sunroof drains. I was without the car for a couple of weeks while it was fixed. I did raise an issue at the time regarding the fan not cutting in and a coolant smell when it's hot as well but they ignored that. I also had an oil leak from day one which they refused to fix. I took out an extended warranty with them and even that company weren't interested in helping. After a week of driving it started making a noise when braking. Turns out the pads were down to the metal. I highly doubt this car was checked before selling and I'm pretty sure the mot tester they use never actually saw the car with the issues it has had since day 1.
Entity:
Aug 03 2005
26 Red Marketing ripoff web store Refuses to make a refund of money sent after being cancelled. Provo Utah
Yes, I was an idiot and tried to start a web store, and it cost me $400 to get started. So, other people starting with them at $200, were lucky that they did not get ripped off for more. I spent hours upon hours researching products, there dropshipper list, which I found better ones out there on my own. But after 3 months, and no luck finding products that I could get for a decent price to make a go of it, I decided to close up shop. My payments went through paypal to keep my store open. I called 26 Red Marketing and told them to close my account. Now one thing they don't tell you is that you have tell Paypal to cancel the payment with them, or it automatically goes out to them, and fortunately I did not know this either. Well, the next month I get an email from Paypal that they were paid, I contacted Paypal that I had cancelled there service, so they send me the information on how to cancel and that I need to get the refund from 26 Red Marketing. I am only asking for my $49.95 back for a service I was no longer receiving, and their records show that, but the answer I keep getting is, I have to talk to my Manager, but in the past there has been a no refund policy. I will give you a call back after I talk to him. I have called a few times, and still haven't gotten a call back or refund, just high blood pressure. Diana Missoula, MontanaU.S.A.
Nov 10 2008
Empowered Enterpreneur Empowered Enterpreneur/Johnathan BuddEmpowered Enterpreneur Charged me without my consent and duplicated the charge 26 Hampden Rd.26 Hampden Rd. Somers Connecticut
I originally agreed to a $7.00 price for a online marketing article, which I never received. Two weeks later I was emailed that they charged my card $47.00, I immediately emailed and called to let them know I never received the original purchase and that I did not authorize ANY additional charges, so they credited my accout $47.oo. When I received my bill there was two $7.oo charges and two $47.oo charges, with only one credit for $47.oo. So I again called and emailed 3 times and noone ever returned my emails or calls. I then emailed and called to tell them I was going to report them if I did not hear back in 48 hours. Noone called or emailed so I am hoping you can get the word out about this guy and so called company. Thank you Trisha Palatine, Il Trish palatine, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: 26 Hampden Rd. Somers, Connecticut
9, Report #302053
Jan 21 2008
DELL 26 DELL HDTV Dallas, Texas Internet
Words of warning to those looking to purchase from Dell. Two years ago I purchased a Dell LCD HDTV. Having been a loyal Dell consumer for my past 2 PC's, I figured that the quality and service I had been accustomed to would be carried on to other product lines. The TV began with pixelation problems around 10 months after purchase, but by resetting the system..it would be resolve the issue. Keep in mind, the TV has been babied...no marks, drop, anything of the sort. When this issue became permanent....I immediately called Dell for assistance, and was simple told it was out of warranty and they could not help. 2 years and $1000 later...I am stuck with a broken TV, and they won't even offer assistance to help me fix it! They said they use an outside source to the TV's. I called him and he even bad mouthed Dell saying they were bad quality and he wasn't even sure who manufactured the TV due to numerous sources used when Dell made them under their brand. Strangely enough...Dell has removed most of their brand name TV's from their website. Shame on them for not standing by their product. I will never buy another Dell product again. Iowaalum04 West Chicago, IllinoisU.S.A.
Feb 23 2009
Countrywide 26 Payment Plan fiasco! Polson Montana
I signed up for the 26 payment plan in Dec 2008, I made the full december payment, and 1/2 the January payment in December. I was told and selected on the website a automatice withdraw from my Bank account of 1/2 the monthly mortage payment. On January 28th I was contacted and told I owed the full January payment. I explained tha tthe January payment was made in Dec. and Countrywides web banking failed to withdraw funs from my account as agreed. at this point I was not late on a payment. I imedialtly sent funds from my bank to Country wide to pay the 1/2 January and 1/2 of Feb payment. This payment funded on the 11th of Feb. Result: Credit report that I was 30days late on mortage payment! NOT TRUE Dropped my credit score from 741 to 632 Bank of America reporting. Why did this happen? I had inquired about refinace with Countrywide, I told them on Feburary 18th I was going to another bank. I feel this was a direct result of them not getting my refinace. This has cost me more money now with the other bank becasue of the credit score change. I will NEVER bank or deal with CountryWide again! Bret Polson, MontanaU.S.A.
Entity: Polson, Montana
Jul 05 2000
Transmission Repair Fraud Comitted By Purrfect Auto Service in Las Vegas
On 08 April 2000, the transmission in my 1994 Plymouth Voyager went out. I had it towed to Purrfect Auto Service #26 at 180 N. Nellis Blvd, Las Vegas NV 89110, where I had my Acura Integra repaired about two weeks before. I was given an estimate by telephone of $1300.00 to repair the blown tranny. The amount I was charged when I picked the vehicle up the afternoon of 13 April was $1658.26. Fine, that's the way it goes. After all, major auto repairs are costly, so I paid the bill without hesitation. That night, my wife, our ten-week old daughter, and I began a previously planned trip to my wife's parents' home in Azusa CA. At approximately half-past midnight, while travelling through the desert, the van stopped operating on Interstate 15 southbound approximately 37 miles south of Baker CA. We had the van towed to a repair shop owned by a long-time friend in Pasadena CA, about twelve miles from our destination. When my friend took the transmission off the van, he found that it was not our repaired tranny, but a used part still bearing the markings of the junk-yard that Purrfect Auto bought it from. Not only did the used tranny blow, but the van's computer was also destroyed because the tranny that they installed was not even correct for our van's model. My friend called the crooked (and inept, as it turns out) garage and somehow, got them to send him a check for the $1400.00 he needed to install a factory-rebuilt transmission. However, after the van was repaired correctly, he talked to the crooks again to try to get us reimbursed for the towing and the computer, and John, the manager of the rip-off shop, said he was washing his hands of it. I'll have to see if the Justice Court of the State of Nevada thinks he got his hands clean or not.
Entity: Las Vegas, Nevada
Jun 14 2011
Amblato Bloodhounds Amblato Bloodhounds, Inara Pizika, Laura or Laura Gabranova Scammed me out of $2900 international scam Latvia L.Paegles 26, Valmiera, Other
International Dog breeder scamming people!!! Please do not buy a bloodhound from anyone from Latvia L.Paegles 26, Valmiera, Latvia, LV-4201 Inara Pizika, or Laura Gabranova who lives in Lives in Riga, LatviaFrom Valmiera... they are international scammers..mother daughter team selling Bloodhounds, Poodles, black and tans ! PLease do not send them money!! I sent Inara Pizika $2900 I have receipts for this..and had a planned breeding this spring with her Bloodhound Donna - Wisteria Famous Alhavant dob 15.10.2006, Bella Donna. and sir Chambrige Truffe Medievale (liver and tan), I was going to get show quality first pick on female and second pick on male, I saved the email... She asked that I send (3400 US Dollars - 1700 for each puppy). Beacause we agreed I would do design her website and I would maintain it for a year free!!! she let me purchase the puppies for $2900 that I sent to her immediately via bank tranfer! Since I sent her the money I hadn't heard from her since February. when I sent her the money for the puppies. which started to concern me...I then after several attempts of trying to get a response from her, June 2 2011 I attempted again to get ahold of her with the response from her on June 8, 2011 that You certainly can claim back the money, and I'll also send him immediately all 2400 EUR! that she would send the money back to me immediately! she said So, as I intend to send you all 3400 USD, the website creation and maintenance to the month of July in the part after that email I received an email from her again stating Today I contact with my lawyer and we talk about our correspondence and as our agreement was about puppies and website, I will send you money, when I will receive website with full access codes, so I web site development could be assigned to another web designer. I sent her that information and let her know she had to sign up for her own account. and the design was extra. as I was doing her website for FREE!!! and still nothing from her! I since have had to contact my attoney to persue this internationally. my attorney and I feel this has beeen a scam and that I did her website for free for several months. and she was giving me ultimatums??? I am owed back the money for the puppies period!! which was supposed to be HUSH HUSH! I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that I was getting these puppies! I kept up my end and got scammed. I did not question I wouldn't get the money back from her as I had known of other breeders getting there puppies from her. so I didn't think she would ever scam me for money if a breeding didn't take. I also concidered that as she was supposed to be a reputable breeder!!! My attorney and I think she should have put the money into a reserve and never spent the money! I reserved a puppy from her as there were other bloodhound breeders getting there puppies from her. and had got there puppies. I just wanted the money back for a breeding that didn't even take...which is buy rights legal obligation to return my money since the breeding did not take. I have heard nothing and I feel I have been scammed! Irregaurdless of the agreement we had if a breeding doesn't take buy rights I am entitled to my money back! that is all I wanted is my money back $2900 for me sending her money in good faith! she offered me another breeding out of a liver and tan male she is doing wisteria's mating with a liver-colored dog is from September to November. I told her I do not want a puppy from her I wanted my money back. I was already getting sceptical about wanting a puppy from her as she would not respond to my emails so I decided would rather have my money back! It's pretty sad when you think someone is reputable and you are wanting a bloodhound puppy from someone reputable and they turn out to be scammers. be very cautious of sending your money overseas to supposed to be reputable breeders! I guess she thinks because she is know for being a reputable breeder she could screw anyone at anytime! sad thing is I didn't want to have to take legal action I waited and waited to hear from her and I had to contact her to get any information that chambridge or Kemridge was dead.and the breeding didn't even take. . It is a breeders responsibility to communicate with there buyers. and she did at first to get my money! then I never heard from her! I know with legal action this will not be good for her. I hope others will be more cautious of who you buy puppies from especially from anyone internationally, even if you think you know they are reputable breeders they can turn on you at anytime. and scam you. BEWARE!!! OF THIS SO CALLED REPUTABLE BREEDER SHE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN AND SHE WILL FIND ANY EXCUSE NOT TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK!!! I am heartrenched by the whole thing.. I just want my money $2900 back that rightfully belongs to me! period!!! She does have breedings coming up in September she is wanting. I hope that others will be very careful not to let this happen to them. it's an outrage!! I never expected this to happen to me!!
Entity: Latvia L.Paegles 26, Valmiera, Select State/Province
Sep 14 2006
Dsmax - Granton - Innovage ripoff Woburn Massachusetts
HERES THE DEAL now i truly know about these company we mentioned. I was part of both EXECUCARD and INNOVAGE. i could be bitter but im not. i worked hard for these companies and i believed in them. I meet great ppl from there some left some stayed juice to them but here is my story. i was unemployed phd (poor hungry determined) come from low income family. and then i found an OPPORTUNITY (what a great word). i could change my future i will own my business what aconcept. IM in. started in boston my LEADER just got promoted in 8 weeks wow i can do that. months later hours upon hours later (yes u work hard now so you dont later, retire early what a concept . guess what i moved we opened an office in chi-town i left friends ( ididnt see them much because i had an OPPORTUNITY) family ppl i cared about. well i was there to open a new office its my chance to shine. (nope six months into im on a bus back home. (OPPURTUNITY KNOCKED I DIDNT ANSWER IT QUICKLY ENOUGH). wow did i fail head hung low on the bus ride home. what to do I'm PHD its innovage time lets go 1 more time. i know the 5 8 4 i can do this. i was with the for about 2.5 years traveled the states more then i ever would have on my own. i wnt to the largest of cities to the smallest of towns you reading this we might have alreafy of net. i learned about pos attitude attracts pos ppl. but then during my last year my last summer with the company i was in NC i got my phone turned back on and recived a phone i learned i have lost 3 of my friends. rom died over that summer ididnt go to one funeral (ifeel so guilty now) i couldnt afford a ticket to get home unless i worked all night until 11:00pm 12pm what ever it took. yes i did that alot. but i couldnt get home to ashemed to ask friends or family for help because preached how great this company was. thats when i started to see the truth of it was. It took me about 3 yrs to get out. ive been to 26 states in that time would i change anything, not really i learn work ethic like you would never learn in school. i learned not to let the negatives of any sort get to me. but i learned if u want it go for it what it takes attitude. if that takes you away from family friends and your values in life BE PREPARED TO ASK YOURSELF IF THAT KIND OF SACRIFICE IS WORTH THAT KIND OF SUCCESS if it is go get i did, now i home beginning a new life to find success without losing a friend or family, My best friend just got married it feels great that i was here to be there. Is it a scam maybe misleading its a choice we need to make. im a better person today because of it. iappreciate everything that happened to me and what i saw. but not what i missed. if u come from a family with money it is easy to succed if you are like me with my backround OPPORTUNITY is easy to grab not easy to hold. i only write this for u to see reality of the BIZ. i paid for all my travel out of my pocket that i earned late night if i was short of cash. JUICE to you who are still doin it. JUICE by you for getting out. i hope this helps. any questions ask i will check this later. experienced traveler 26 statesU.S.A.
Entity: Woburn, Massachusetts
Jul 24 2012
Kevin Hunter Selling 26'inch rims Cincinnati, Ohio
He had the rims on Craig list and I called to get information. My story is similiar to another one on here.I sent him$700 and he gave me the wrong tracking number.Later found out that is was a scam.
Entity: Cincinnati, Ohio
Jan 22 2014
Bob Fitzgerald - Tax ID 26-1919525 Bob Fitzgerald CoachingVIP ProspectingFitzgerald Coaching Poor Service, Poor Follow Up, Unable to Provide what had been promised, Biggest complaint is the arrogant attitude and unwillingness to resolve their issue Pittsford New York
I was contacted by Jeremy Herman with VIP Prospecting in Oct/Nov 2013.  We had several conversations on how they run a professional team that helps Realtors reach out to clients in their local area to provide services.  After going through several calls, emails and tweaking a contract between us outlining daily responsibilities, what we considered an appointment to be and other items, we decided to work together.  The contract was very specific that VIP Prospecting would dedicate X hours per day and what we agreed would qualify as an appointment or follow up.  Towards the end of December I spoke with Jeremy and let him know that what they were sending as leads or potential client follow up did not match what we had originally discussed & I felt based on the volume they were providing there was no way they were reaching out to the list I had provided or dedicating the amount of time each day that was required in the contract.  Jeremy said, he agreed and to give them through December and into January and we should see different results due to the holidays.  After starting into January and not receiving a response on various communication and requests to follow up with specific lists, I let Jeremy know I wanted to cancel effective immediately and receive credit since the service had not performed as promised.  This request immediately set off a barrage of what I needed to do, and what he felt I wasn’t doing, etc. Keep in mind, VIP Prospecting reached out to me and then went over what was to happen, how it would happen, and expectations along with what would be the end result they would provide.  I again said, let’s agree to disagree and cancel the account and refund what I’ve paid. I was then told I would need to email Bob Fitzgerald, which I have done twice with no response.  I have asked for a phone number and was told email is the only way to communicate - kind of ironic for a company whose service is outbound calling.  Here is my request to Bob Fitzgerald, VIP Prospecting - just do the right thing.  You may have a great company, but this experience and the results provided fell way short.  Issue a credit immediately, as this is the right thing to do when a customer pays for something and then receives something inferior. - Jonathan Fitzgerald Orlando FL
Entity: Pittsford, New York
Mar 21 2016
Butler, Jones, and Jameson AssocPMB 370 26 Railroad Ave Letter received telling me I won $3,900,000. Response due by 3/24 w/ $20.00 processing fee. Babylon New York
On received an official looking lawyer-type letter telling me I had won $3,900,000.  No indication of any entry into a raffle or sweepstakes.  No phone number listed.  I was also to send a $20.00 processing fee to obtain my monies.  After looking this up on the web, I realized it was a ripoff and will not be sending any monies to them.  Just a warning to all out there.
Entity: Babylon, New York
Mar 15 2005
V-motion 26 Red Marketing internet ripoff, ebay scammers, phone lies Internet
They called to sell me a startup e-bay business. They said it normally cost $2000 dollars but that I qualified to purchase it for $200. Had a great phone scam that was very descriptive and kept me on the phone for awhile. They claimed they where a certified e-bay developer and that it had taken them years to reach this elite status. After researching this claim it appears anyone can become an ebay developer. The name of the salesman was Jeff Perry, like the famous actor Huh? I didn't fall for this one and I hope you read this before you do bad bussiness. Sincerely,C ps. Help take this scam down. Write a report Chance harpers ferry, West VirginiaU.S.A.
Dec 19 2005
26 Red Marketing,LLC, V-Motion Inc.,Vermotion Inc.26 Red Marketing,LLC , Picksend accepted funds for services not rendered, a ripoff Provo Utah
I joined with this company with the intent of making money by opening my own on-line store. After joining with a lump sum and a monthly fee I was given a one hour tutorial which seemed at the time, easy to follow. I was told there is three parts to making money. 1. You go to a website, (which is called a V-dropshipper) a company which provides items or goods for you to sell for a commission. 2. After picking items you wanted to sell, you add them to your store. 3.To help get sales started, you go to another website (V-auctionpro) this is to help promote your store by selling items in auctions on Ebay. The first few times I had trouble, I emailed 26red marketing and they called me back within a couple of days(usually questions about setting up the store front).After that I found a problem with the V-autionpro. As I was setting up auctions, I found that there were no shipping costs for the items I was trying to sell. I contacted 26red Marketing about this problem and they told me to contact the V-dropshipper (which was a company called picksend a free to use dropshipper with V-motion).I contacted picksend and they told me to contact 26red Marketing, so in all of the confusion I went into my store as a customer and set up a dummy account and estimated shipping costs. After a few tries, I sold an item on Ebay. I followed all of the steps in the tutorial. After a week and a half I received an email from the winning bidder, explaining that he did not receive his item. I contacted picksend and they explained that they did not receive my application which I sent 2-3 months prior I then resent the application and within a week I got an email confirming the receipt of my application. I was told it would take 2-3 weeks to process the application, after 3 weeks I sent an email asking if the appication was finished being processed. I waited one week with no response, in another weeks time I sent 2 more emails that have never been responded to. I closed the account and asked for my money back, they said they would return the last months payment, but, not the rest of it seeing as I was using their program. I didnt know what to do so I typed 26red Marketing in a search and the only things that came up were this site (rip off report), expired sites, and blacklist sites. I was also told when I joined, that 26red Marketing was an Ebay developer. I checked three different searches (on the Ebay website), and found nothing for 26red Marketing or V-motion Inc. I might not be able to get my money back, but I hope that this will deter anyone else from wasting their time and money. Brian Kaneohe, HawaiiU.S.A.
19, Report #204219
Aug 02 2006
Americansingles.com ripoff 26 year old female from Ohio Beverly Hills California
On 7-29-06 a 26 year old female from Dublin, Ohio joined Americansingles.com using my now cancelled Visa Check Card number ending with 4588 and expiration date 1/09. My account was charged $ 29.99. The Credit Union replaced the money in my account. Peter Syracuse, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Beverly Hills, California
Oct 16 2005
BIORGANICS They had no problem taking my money for an order placed on 9/26 Phoenix Arizona
I was going to order the $100 package, purely because they offered 2 free bottles, however, I figured I will try the product first - even though I lost $50.00 - it could have been much worse. These people are distgusting and need to be found and penalised. Susan Deltona, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Phoenix, Arizona
Jun 23 2008
Universal Gas & Electric How to pay 26% more for Natural Gas Southfield Michigan
I interviewed for a job with the Canada based company, Universal Gas & Electric (UGE) in May of 2008, at their behest. I was assured that this was a one on one interview, but was actually a cattle call presentation (Lie #1). Due to deregulation in Michigan, they are able to charge you for residential & commercial natural gas that you receive either through Detroit Edison or Consumers Energy if you agree and sign a long term contract with them. The UGE charge appears on your normal Detroit Edison or Consumers bill, only replacing the Gas Cost Recovery Charge line item on your statement; the Distribution Charge will remain on your statement (currently .2047 from Consumers Energy). UGE only sells a five year locked in plan that is substantially higher than what is currently billed through the aforementioned utilities. At the time of my interview, my Gas Cost Recovery Charge billed through Consumers Energy was .92152/ccf UGE was at $1.14/ccf During the course of their presentation I asked a question regarding the fact that for 40 minutes the presenter (Rob Watson, Regional Manager) only spoke about billing for natural gas - what about electrical billing? Mr. Watson stated that the MPSC only issues a 2 year license for electrical billing, which was contrary to UGE's 5 year locked in plan, so UGE opted out of electrical service billing in Michigan. So, how do you sell a product, door to door, that is 26% higher than what the customer is currently paying? UGE conveniently leaves that up to their 1099'd (http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=99921,00.html) sales staff. According to UGE, if you use their Proven Sales Techniques you can earn Six figures within the first three weeks. Mr. Watson further explained that the whole sales process should take about 5, but certainly no longer than 10 minutes or you're wasting your time. UGE does not provide protected sales territories, but instead recruits Sales Managers to flood the market - an unlimited number of UGE 1099'ers could converge on your home or business in one day. Amongst other things, their sales techniques includes throwing in the volatility of OPEC, i.e. $4/gal gasoline, into the sales pitch to the potential customer. The fact is, the Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) has already rescinded their license to invoice electrical service (see paragraph 4 above), and are in the process of revoking their natural gas license for possible ethics violations related to the sales techniques of their 1099'd door to door sales staff. This is public information at the MPSC website Case #'s U-15577 & U-15509 (http://www.michigan.gov/mpsc). The full complaint that the MPSC filed against Universal Gas & Electric can be found at: http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/mpsc/orders/gas/2008/u-15509etal_05-20-2008.pdf. You can file a complaint with the MPSC at: http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/mpsc/gas/gascomplaint.htm Or by calling 1-800-292-9555 (from within Michigan) or 517-241-6180 (from outside of Michigan). A simple internet search will turn up thousands of consumer complaints from Canada to the USA. My grandfather used to call company's such as these Boiler Room Operations! R. Lee Huntington Woods, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Southfield, Michigan
Jul 05 2007
TLGGreatfun TLG*Greatfun unauthorized charging banking account 11.99 every week since 6/26/2007 Ripoff Norwich Connecticut
TLG*greatfun has charged my checking account 2 weeks in a row at 11.99 each week starting with 6/26/2007 and 07/03/2007 Robert Cumberland, MarylandU.S.A.
Entity: Norwich, Connecticut
Jul 12 2007
NetSpend 26 Employees waiting on Paychecks Netspend has money will not post to their accounts Ripoff Internet
We are a business that has over 30 employees. We use direct for most of them. We have 26 employees that wanted a debit card type of direct deposit. We had been contact previously to use NetSpend for our payroll direct deposit. We started using them. Our bank did a push to MetaBank (NetSpends Deposit Bank) with ACH direct deposit transfers to our employees NetSpend Accounts. NetSpend states that the paychecks will appear in the employee's account the same day the ACH transfers are received. Before noon on most cases. Payday came and went and no posting to our employees accounts. We verified with our bank and received a fax of the ACH transfers to MetaBank. We contacted MetaBank and they informed us that it had been transferred to Netspend. Understand this is after several hours of calls to NetSpend, Metabank and only one 3 minute call to our bank. Speaking with a real person who speaks english and is not rude at NetSpend is impossible. So what has happened? NetSpend has our employee's money. MetaBank is on the record that they received the ACH transfers. Our bank has given us documented proof that MetaBank received them. We have had to pay our employees their paychecks again in person and we paid their overdraft fees etc to cover them not getting their paychecks. So what does NetSpend say? 1) They did not receive the ACH transfers; then they did, then they didn't again. 2) That just because it says on their website and all their documentation that direct deposits are posted to the account the same day before noon it does not mean exactly that. It means that MetaBank can receive it but it will not post until NetSpend receives it from Metabank. 3) To call back the next day, to check later in the day, hung up on with the pretense of on hold 19 times. This amounts to over $44,000 in payroll being held by NetSpend.If you are a business please do not use NetSpend for any reason what so ever. DO NOT do direct deposit with your employees paychecks. We are still waiting for them to do anything or respond in anyway. **We have hired an Attorney to handle this matter. Neil Los Angeles, CaliforniaU.S.A.
May 14 2004
USBI charged me $26 for an international call that I wasn't even aware of. Rip-off! Internet Nationwide
I received my Sprint phone bill and there was a charge for an international call made to United Kingdom through USBI. It was supposedly an 11 minute call for $25.96. I was furious! I never made this call. When I called USBI to dispute the call, they said it was a charge made from accessing one of their client's websites, but they could not (or would not) tell me what website was accessed. When I asked them to at least tell me some of their clients web addresses so maybe I would have an idea of the type of site that was supposedly accessed, they said they would not give out that information because of privacy issues. Privacy issues????? My God, I was charged $26 for an international call that I wasn't even aware of. I believe that gives me the right to know who billed me!!! Anyway, after several calls to USBI and getting very upset with them, they said they would issue a credit for that amount but that it may take a couple of billing cycles to go through. I called Sprint and let them know what happened and they put the call in a dispute status, so I don't have to pay for the call. Sprint also told me that if the credit didn't come through after two billing cycles from now, to call Sprint and they would handle it. This so stinks to high heavens and I for one am highly p*ssed off that this can even happen. Jana Millican, TexasU.S.A.
Jan 10 2008
Naxpmedia Ordered Merchandise 11/26/07 - Not received - No response to email contact Miami Florida
I ordered dvd's on 11/26/07 and still have not received the item that was purchase. After 5 attempts to contact by email (phone number answers but tells you they're upgrading phone system to better customer service - a bunch of bunk) I have received not 1 response! This is a ripp off and I want my stuff or a Full refund. Buyers Beware!!! Do not purchase from this website. I have been doing online business for years now, and this is the first time this has ever happened. Jackie Jensen Beach, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Miami, Florida