28 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 28

There may be more reports for "28"

For more results perform a general search for "28"

Showing 1-25 of 5,145 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "28"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

May 05 2009
Kabin 28 Continues Internet Fraud. Buyer beware. Vancouver Washington
I just googled Kabin28 and read the report on this site from Larry in Wyoming. It sounds just like my experiences with Kyle at Kabin28. I spent approximately $450 on a neon clock he had advertised on ebay. Kabin 28 packed it improperly with all the cushioning on the metal bottom and left the neon with no protection whatsoever. It is beyond me how someone in this business would not know better, but suffice it to say the clock arrived shattered. Kyle was nice enough when I brought this to his attention. After all, I'm sure he wanted to get good ebay feedback. He said he would pay for the repair and located a neon repair store about 40 minutes from my house; I was left to transport this enormously heavy clock there on my own. All of which I was, in good faith, willing to do at the time. Shortly thereafter I contacted Kyle at Kabin28 and asked that he provide his credit card information to the neon repair shop. He said he already had. I called the shop to pick up the clock but they said it was not paid for. For months I was contacting Kyle at Kabin28 about honoring his word and his obligation that he would pay for the repair of the shattered clock he had sold to me for $450. Occassionally he would email back and simply say Oh I thought this was taken care of a long time ago. I pleaded with him to call the shop, gave him the phone number of the guy (who still has the clock as he has not been paid for the repair)in case Kyle was operating in good faith. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I explained to him repeatedly that this was a gift for my son, but Kabin28 did not care. He had succeeded in doing what he set out to do. He pushed me past the time deadline of being able to recoup my payment from paypal and handle this internally with ebay which has a time limit. Kyle from Kabin28 never returned any of my phone calls or emails once these deadlines were past. Kabin28 sold me a shattered clock for $450 and then stuck me with a $150 repair bill. I agree 100% with Larry in Wyoming. Kabin28 is completely unethical. Kyle from Kabin28 has no conscience. Amy Austin, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Vancouver, Washington
Oct 14 2006
Stage 28 Talent - Casting ripoff do not spend your money with this agency Fayetteville Arkansas
My son was interested in local acting/modeling gigs after he graduated highschool. We met Heather Fallen at a film festival in Fayetteville. She told us she could get him some local adutions and local plays at the Walton Arts Center etc. He signed up and I paid dues etc plus extra charges later for him to be added to her web site which took 2-3 months after we paid the $100 for her to get around to adding him to the website with no information provided about him. In the first month she called and he worked as an extra (free of charge) on 1 local film here but other than that nothing. After I paid almost $400 for a 2 day training that lasted really only 1 day according to my son, he got 1 audition for the guy who gave the training. I paid almost $400 for head shots initally as well so we talking $1000 + and nothing. Oh she assigned him to particpate in the big Wal-Mart gig taste offers etc promised him payment of $100 minus her take of course and then took 3 months or more to pay him. She never returns phone calls. Never returns letters mailed etc.....nothing. Last time we looked at the website his pic is there yes but still no write ups on his previous experience or nothing about him and yet I paid $100 for that listing. Good for 1 year! yea right I would look elsewhere for a talent agent. I wish I could add a pic here of my son who is a very good looking guy just so you would understand my complaints better. Cher Fayetteville, ArkansasU.S.A.
Entity: Fayetteville, Arkansas
3, Report #220545
Nov 14 2006
Berlex Labs, Levlite 28, Dr. Diane Brinkman, Austin Regional Clinic Birth Control Pill Levlite 28 permanently damaged wife's health, doctor gave wife 30 day samples without proper consultation, no warnings from Berlex on sample package. Wayne New Jersey
Wife has fibroid tumor and was sent to see Dr. Diane Brinkman at Austin Regional Clinic. Brinkman was only to do a sonogram. She gave my wife Levlite 28 birth control (30 day samples) with no instruction verbally or written. Berlex Labs did not have anything labeled or indicated on package with any warnings. After 3 weeks wife developed massive blood clots in both lungs and legs. She was rushed to hospital and placed in ICU. She survived but now she can never work again, she is in constant pain and dicomfort, she has been diagnosed with anxiety and depression, she must take blood thinners for the rest of her life, the simplest task causes her heart to race and she becomes faint and weak. Before this she was in good health aside from fibroid tumor. And recently a growth is developing in her breast. Our medical expenses are skyrocketing and we are now on one income. I cannot take my wife to her regular cardiologist appointments because we can't keep up with bills and medication expenses. And she needs to be seen by a vascular surgeon, lung specialists and have a mammogram immediatley, but we simply can't afford it. So we want to warn the public about using Levlite 28. Regardless of what any doctor or lawyer will tell you, this drug is dangerous if not prescribed correctly. Do not allow any physician casually offer you samples without being given verbal and/or written warnings. Not all women, regardless of age are educated on the dangers of birth control. My wife was 52 years old when given this drug and she never used birth control before. She trusted that the doctor was knowledgable on the risk. But on that count she was wrong. Calvin Round Rock, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Wayne, New Jersey
Jun 29 2009
Bidfuel.com they are charging me 39.95 -5/28 - 14.95 & 4/28 - 39.95 -14.95 I have not used there services. Internet
I am 69 years old. I'm retired, and partially handicaped. I'm in the process of going to a cardioligy for chest pains, and I've been with phsicle problems for quite some time. I have been unable to do any kind of work for some time so I tried to make some extra money to pay up most of my bills. My medication is getting me down mentally and phisiclely. Right after I started to find out about this company, which I was mainly just trying to get information, befor I knew it I was already into it. I did not ask to be in the co. I cannot do what they expect from me, so I contacted some one that was supposed to be in the company and I tryed to explain my situation. I have not heard from them for a while so I figured that every thing was okay and they took me off there list. But I kept on getting from by bank telling me that they are still charging me for some thing that I am not using. Can you please help me, and make them stop charging me. Is there any thing I can do to stop them? Manuel Bay shore, New YorkU.S.A. *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! HERE IS WHAT RIP-OFF REPORT SUGGESTS YOU DO: Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish to file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E. According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days. If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges. Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent! DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get. And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state. Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth. If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form.
Entity: Internet, Nationwide
Jan 07 2013
Dealsprime Chinagrabber Does not honoring their promise and is ignoring my emails 28 Hua Fa Bei Road, Other
I bought a flytouch 8 Android 2.3 tablet with the promise of an android 4.0 update from dealsprime which was defected. It would not update, would not read memory cards, would crash when web browsing, the built in camera would not take pictures, and the microphone was not working right and this was a tablet with phone calling feature, so the mic in working order was important to me. I informed dealsprime about these issues they had me ship back the tablet to them. They said it will be replaced with a brand new A grade flytouch 8 which will not require any upgrade, and will be tested fully before shipped out to me. I shipped the tablet back choosing the cheaper option which took two and a half months, as the faster option would cost $100 from Canada to China, plus Dealsprime charges their customers a $30 repair fee. So after 2.5 months I did not recieve a brand new A grade tablet, but the exact tablet I sent back. I know this because it had all my info already stored. This would not be a problem if they had fixed all the issues with the device. I informed dealsprime that this is the same tablet I was using and they respond saying that they tested out everythingIi had mention and it worked for them, and that there is no upgrade for Android 4.0, eventhough their website says there will be a upgrade in the future. Since receiving this tablet back I have ran into a few new problems. . Problem 1. When I put the device in sleep mode it reboots itself. Problem 2. When the device is idle it either freezes or shut itself off which I then have to press the reset button in order for the tablet to bootup (this happens very often). Problem 3 the charger port is not working right as the charger has to be in just the right position before it will charge the unit. I know it is not the charger as I have tried other chargers. Problem 4. This tablet will not long preform voice recognition.  I informed dealsprime about these problems and they are now ignoring my email Below are emails between dealsprime and myself From: Deals Prime <dealsprime@gmail.com To: ******* ***** <*********@yahoo.com> Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 4:13:45 AM Subject: Re: Factory reset on flytouch 8 Hello, You can send it back to us for a replacement. Please see our warranty policy in the link below: http://dealsprime.com/tablet-warranty-policy.aspx If you agree to the terms, we will send you return instructions. -Best Regards,Amy Hello, Yes, please do not include the accessories but make sure it is protected so the screen is not damaged. We will be testing the unit before shipment to make sure you receive an A grade unit and no upgrade will be needed. Email from me: You said you will be testing the unit before shipment to make sure I receive an A grade unit and no upgrade will be needed. Please make sure this flytouch 8 also has the phone feature. Thank you, I will be shipping back the unit today. From Dealsprime: Hello, Yes, the unit will be fully tested before shipment. Best Regards,Amy Hello ****** ******, This email has been sent to inform you that your order, #100165, has been updated to a status of Repair Shipped From: ************ To: info@dealsprime.com Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2012 3:34:54 AM Subject: Re: Factory reset on flytouch 8 Hello, I received my tablet yesterday. This is the same tablet that I had before, I know because it already has all my info. I was promised an AA tablet that would be updated with Android 4.0 and would have the phone feature, this tablet is still running Gingerbread. It would be ok if you had at least updated this tablet with android 4.0. I am very disappointed and upset that I did not receive the tablet as promise. How can you resolve this for me without me having to pay for shipping fees and any other fees, as this would not be fair to me This is the email you sent to me >Hello, >We will be testing the unit before shipment to make sure you receive an A grade unit and no upgrade will be needed. From ******* ***** Since you are ignoring my emails I guess my only option is to post reviews on how dealsprime is not leaving me as a happy customer. Explaining in these reviews that I received a tablet which would not update, how I had to send the tablet back to china which was very expensive, only to receive that exact tablet back, and since I inform dealsprime that it is the same tablet that has not been updated, they have been ignoring my many emails From Dealsprime Hello, have you tried using other memory cards? There is NO upgrade for Android 4.0. if you want we can try to send you the Android 2.3 firmware? We made calls with the tablet fine before re-shipping it back to you On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:14 AM, ******* ***** <********@hotmail.com> wrote: > >> I do not have android 4.0 it is still running 2.3. I never received the A grade android 4.0, phone calling feature flytouch 8 as promised. This is what it says on your website...... Note: Currently the Flytouch 8 only supports 3g Phone calling on the Android 2.3 version; Android 4.0 does not support 3g. If you would still like the 4.0 model, contact u and we will send out the 4.0 Model. Otherwise, we will ship out the Android 2.3 version with 3g support and send you 4.0 firmware upgrade later. We tried upgrading this flytouch 8 which with 4.0, and have failed, that  is why you had me send this unit back, so that I could received the A grade android 4.0, phone calling feature flytouch 8. Every usb and mirco card has been corrupted by this table! t that is why I thought it was not reading memory cards, i tested one of my brother's and his worked. How did you test out the phone calling features, did you use a headset, if so was it a wired headset or bluetooth. I have tried 2 headsets and no sound came out the mic. From ******* ****** >It seems as though you are ignoring my emails again. I stated before that will will post in forums informing people how dealsprime has not resolve my issues to my satisfactory, and is now ignoring my emails. If you care about you company's reputation please not no continue to ignore my emails. >I would like to state the new issues I am experiencing with this device. Problem 1. When I put the device in sleep mode it reboots itself. Problem 2. When the device is idle it either freezes or shut itself off which I then have to press the reset button in order for the tablet to bootup (this happens very often). Problem 3 the charger port is not working right as the charger has to be in just the right position before it will charge the unit. I know it is not the charger as I have tried other chargers. Problem 4. This tablet will not long preform voice recognition >I would like to be offered a replace tablet without having to burden with any fees into to sending and receiving the tablets. Or I would be like to be offered some kind of compensation. *There has been no reply from dealsprime for weeks now*
Entity: 28 Hua Fa Bei Road, Select State/Province
Aug 05 2015
avobuy.com Order Walmart Gift Card on 09/28/13.Order ID: 3896 Date Added: 28/09/2013 Payment Method: Credit Card / Debit Card ,Authorize.Net, Shipping Method: Free Shipping Internet
I order Walmart Gift Card on line here is the proof: Order # 3896. Date of order: 28/09/2013 Paid by Debit Card. I called them several time. E-mail them constantly. They alwasy have the same response need more time and so on without evern sending any thing till today.
May 06 2016
Panzerwerks William Scheuch Dpm28 Dpm 28 Dp 28 Boise Idaho
purchased a dpm28 7.62x54r rifle on theakforum.net. Seller uses user name gelgoob aka William Scheuch with a p.o. Box for payment shipping. Initial contact was made 4 April 2016 for payment information. Clear instructions were given to seller to include a copy of his originating ffl copy or a copy of his driver's license for my receiving ffl to log in his transfer ledger. Disassembled rifle arrived 3 weeks later without paperwork. I have been trying to contact him since without success. I have attempted to find his ffl listed in Idaho under Panzerwerks Co or his name and no ffl is listed.
Entity: Boise, Idaho
Feb 11 2009
Capital Funds Technologies, Carlos Felix, Best Choice Technologies, Ileopard Capital Funds Technologies, Carlos Felix (7/28/1978), Best Choice Technologies, Ileopard CARE Tennessee, Mississipi, Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Indiana the owners of this company as fraud in other states!!! Smithsville Tennessee
When he arrived in Illinois said he had another company called Ileopard, but he had established the new company in Iowa Best Choice Technologies. With this latest scam company and I are looking to try to locate to stop the damage to the name of my company and my economy, I found that there was off to the following companies: Here is the list of business I had. I don't know exactly where they are located. Millie Market Florida Mi Pueblo Market Skywater Gifts & More Sava's Market Vasquez Market Plaza Liquors La Guadalupana g&Z dollar star Los Junior Market All Season's Party CD's Plus de todo Becca's Carniceria El Ranchito La Espiga Tapias Sportswear La Michoacana Inc. Franky's Fashion Toby's Customer Service La Taquila Mexican Restaurant Ranchito Carniceria le Salon El Zorro Los Aguaves The Towel Company 99 and Up Esperanza Ranch Market B7C Liquors Fast Money LLC Ruf Inc Sunrise Bakery Divine La Presiosa Family Supermarket La Famosa #2 Latin Brother Latin Brother Restaurant Latin Brother III This businessman begin this new company, to seek new unwary, often owners of small and medium businesses Hispanics, make it more difficult to monitor the injured and especially the relevant authorities. Despite complaints by its actions to companies that provide you with electronic equipment as I payment, LADCO leasing, North American Bancard, Secure Pay System, and these companies do not take away from this guy, seems to indicate that they are in complicity . What increible all this, is that authorities like the IRS or any government agent is not seeking to establish control for all its deficiencies, including: Misrepresent information relating to the economic situation of companies applying for the services that offers leased. Have no qualified personnel. Not provide documentation related to the final price or the schedule of payments. There is no after-sales service. Presents business letters with numbers 1-800 or 1-866 so that you can not locate it, their website also does not present legal and physical address so that they can not take quick action within 30 days that the law allows you to cancel. En Espanol Cuando lleg a Illinois indic que tenia otra empresa denominada Ileopard, pero que habia establecido en Iowa la empresa Best Choice Technologies. Con esta ultima Empresa me estaf y en la busqueda de tratar de ubicarlo para detener los danos que hacia al nombre de mi empresa y mi economia, encontr que habia estafado a las siguientes empresas: Este mal empresario creo esta nueva empresa, para buscar nuevos incautos, generalmente duenos de pequenos y medianos negocios hispanos, hacer mas dificil el seguimiento de los agraviados y principalmente de las autoridades correspondientes. A pesar de las denuncias realizadas por su acciones a las companias que le proveen de los equipos electronicos como: I payment, LADCO leasing, North American Bancard,Secure Pay Sistem y estas empresas no toman distancia de este sujeto, parece indicar que estan en complicidad. Lo increible de todo esto, es que las autoridades como el IRS o algun agente de control gubernamental no busca fiscalizarlo para poder constatar todas sus irregularidades, como las siguientes: Adulterar informacion economica relacionada con la situacion de las empresas que aplican para los servicios que te brinda mediante leasing. No tiene personal calificado. No entrega documentacion relacionada al precio final ni al cronograma de pagos. No existe servicio post-venta. Presenta cartas de negocios con numeros 1-800 o 1-866 para que no puedas ubicarlo, igualmente su pagina web no presenta direccion fisica y legal para que no puedas tomar accion rapida dentro de los 30 dias que la ley te permite, para anularlo. Maria F. San Paul, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Entity: Smithsville, Tennessee
Oct 10 2015
09/28/2015FML*PRODIETPILL 888-913-8259 FL33624 TR:530782 RF:527200061723 TID:548141 XXXXXXXX $ -88.95 09/28/2015 09/28/2015 FML*PRODIETPILL 888-913-8259 FL33624 TR:530782 RF:527200061723 TID:548141 XXXXXXXX $ -88.95 I found this charge on my debit statement I did not order this product Florida Internet
When I was going through my debit card statement I found a charge to Edietpill in Florida with the 888 # in previous page.  I called the number and was able to leave a message and they gave me a website of WWW.Esupport911.net which took me to this page.  88.95 was charged to my account. How do I get this money back? Sue Mullen
Mar 21 2017
Rebecca Waling 28 years old Get it here Inc. ein 201954557, other possible associations AGH inc and Queen city trucking rebecca waling has has hands in various business however she does not pay back her loans a judgment was entered against her and Het it Here inc for over $96,000 in broward county court case cace16018444 by circuit court judge carlos a rodriguez rockwall Texas
A judgment was entered against rebecca waling and Get it Here inc (A texas corporation) in case cace16018444Broward county circuit court for $96,679.90 by judge Carlos A Rodriquez. case information if public record,Rebecca Waling has ties and is invloved with Real estate dealing in the Texas Area. Rebecca Waling has not paid the judgment despite a court order to do so, Beware of giving her a loan and if you do make sure you have good guarantors that have assets.
Entity: rockwall, Texas
Aug 04 2004
ASTA Publishing ripoff - Was taken for $17.00 plus $3.00 and $28 for mailing list Vista California
I sent in the $17.00 processing fee plus $3.00 express handling and it took them nearly 6 weeks to send me 120 names. I also have sent in the $28.00 for the 600 name mailing list and am still waiting. This is a scam!!! Does anyone know of a way to get my $48.00 back? Are there any lawsuits pending against these liars yet? Jon Wharton, New JerseyU.S.A.
Entity: Vista, California
Dec 19 2007
pdssup.com, CLUB877-532-28, indentity Theft Company Indentiy Theft Solutions, Internet
I was browsing the Internet one day looking for loans that I could apply for. I gave my bank information so that the loan company could process my application. Well, my loan was denied; then I looked at my account a fews days later and I had a debit to my account of 31.98. When I called the number that was given; they told me that when I applied for a loan I agreed to sign up for an Identiity theft program and I agreed to have 31.98 taken out of my account for the services. I told them that I never authorized anybody to take anything out of my account. Then the customer service representative gave me a website that they said I applied for program at which is idtheftjoinpage.com. I went to the website with them still on the line. When I went to the website, The site was fake!! The only thing you could do on the site is read the Terms and Conditions. That is all. You cannot click and sign up for anything. So then I asked them to fax me a copy of the application that I filled out. They told me that I would have to file a police report for Identity Theft and that the office was the only person they could release the application to. So I flled a dispute with my bank about the charge. Then a few days later I was charged 44.50. Now, this time the phone number was invalid CLUB877-532-28 and there is not contact information to dispute the charge; then I was charged 6.78 from a company at this website PDSSUP.COM. Now I have to close my account and wait for a new card. This has been a living hell for me. I have 3 children and one is a newborn. They are taking my money left and right. Please help. Latishisa Carbondale, IllinoisU.S.A.
Oct 07 2007
Virgin Mobile Usa Sept. 28 - Virgin Mobile took money and gave no credit Internet
On Sept. 28 I tried to Top-Up my phone using paypal twice. But both times I got a failure error and never got my phone credit. I was charged two times $10.68 by Virgin Mobile's paypal account. Virgin Mobile claims it is paypals duty to release the holding of the money and return it to me. Paypal says Virgin Mobile has to do it or authorize it. Virgin Mobile has been dragging their feet and refuses to communicate with Paypal about this matter. Very unprofessional people Virgin Mobile is and they have poor service when it comes to responding to emails quickly and they drag their feet on refunding customers. BAD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH!!!!! I am still lost of the $21 something. Virgin Mobile still has not released it back to me. Neil martin Statesville, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Apr 26 2008
Ohad Gibli Carpet cleaning scammer. Israeli passport #0-6658602-5, exp 10/28/2016 Nationwide
Ohad Gabli is an Israeli with an Israeli passport and is working for State Carpet Upholstery & Drapery Care. Ohad did an absolutely terrible job on our carpet and sofa and then argued for much more money than the promotional price offered. The carpet ultimately had to be replaced. Fortunately the sofa was saved by a professional cleaning. Repeated calls to the companies two phone numbers brought no satisfaction. I talked with a David Levine, supervisor, and a Mike Salazar, supervisor, with negative results. I asked for restitution which was adamantly refused. David Levine offered to send a man to redo the carpet which I initially refused. Several days after Ohad's cleaning I asked to have a man do some touch up on the carpet in my presence. This man, Dvir, tried without success to clean up some of the worst areas. I tried to get information and an address for the company with no success. He was very tight lipped. Repeated attempts were made to obtain an address for the company. All inquiries were rebuffed until Mike Salazar gave his man on the job, Dvir, a mailing address for me to use to mail in some paperwork. That address was 18663 Ventura Blvd. unit 260, Tarzana, CA. Bc Santa Barbara, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Dec 11 2008
Nobullmagazines.com did not repsond to inquiries or emails. Paid 6/28/08 and still waiting Internet
I paid $22.86 for a monthly magazine back on 6/28/2008. Still have nothing. Request after request through: direct email, the web site, and Paypal have all been entirely ignored. Not a single response. Plus, forget about using the web site's real time Online help - I have never seen it actually function. Do yourself a favor and stay away. Howard Germantown, MarylandU.S.A.
Jan 31 2009
Getty Station On Rte 18/28 Illegal Automotive Repair Bridgewater Massachusetts
I went to Getty (724 Bedford St Bridgewater, MA) for an inspection sticker (I was a loyal costumer) they said I needed a new ball joint to pass (they failed my inspection no biggy). I come back the next day to get it fixed. They say it's going to be about an hour, I understand NAPA needs to deliver the part. So I go to Dunkin Donuts to wait to hear back from them on my cell phone. They call me back saying my brakes are in really bad condition and they need to be fixed. They can give me a one day discount and make it cheap for me (about $230 or so). Not a discount that's about the going rate. I tell them I know how to do a brake job and I can do it myself, but at this point I'm like I need the inspection sticker and it's not a horrible price for a brake job even though I wasn't happy about it. Here's the kicker, they call me back saying the job is done. I walk over, they show me the brakes (up to this point I was ok with the service I was receiving). They show me my rotors that were perfectly smooth and my brake pads that had plenty of pad left on them, but the pads had obvious malicious damage to them. I know what brakes look like (my grandpa is a mechanic and we've done several brake jobs) these things had fresh wimpy scrapes on them that when I used my thumb they whipped away. They also had blue paint on them. The car lift was blue. My bet is they smashed them against the car lift a few times to make them look beat on and maybe hit them with some tools. The scuffs weren't even that bad. I'd drive with the pads they showed me with no worries. They didn't even beat them that hard. These guys are a bunch of phonies, and they will NEVER get any money from me or my friends ever again. They think they won, but they will lose out on more money in the long run. I know a lot of people and they made the biggest mistake. I could probably sue them but $400 dollars isn't enough money for anybody to take any notice. I am hoping that the word gets around and these crooks get what they deserve, losing their license. RIP OFF! -Greg Loyal citizen of Bridgewater, MA Greg the Bridgweter, MA loyal Bridgewater, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Entity: Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Oct 03 2002
Providian Going up on my interest unexpectedly to 28% interest and HOLDING MY PAYMENTS Arlington Texas
Providian is evil and exploits people with a history of credit problems with loanshark tactics. I was a victim of identiy theft 6 years ago and it severely affected my credit. I paid my credit card bill of in its entirety 3 days ago except for 16 bucks I somehow missed, which they want to charge me 9.95 to take a payment on, since I've went over my allowed 3 payments in one month.) They are currently 'holding my payment' of 979.00 for 2 weeks. Why I don't know. They have never held one before. Today I get a letter that says they are increasing my apr of 28.99%, probably because earlier this year I was late with a payment or two after losing my job. These people have made a ton off of me. When I was struggling close to my limit they would dump a late charge on me then charge me outrageous over the limit fees and I've never seen a grace period from them, even if I paid my bill the same day I bought something. They go up on their annual rates and their interest. Well, I think this letter was sent out before I had paid mine off, or perhaps about the same time and they probably thought since I had a big balance they would stick it to me good. I'd be ashamed to work there. This is ridiculous. They sign you up for stuff you don't want and waste your time having to call people because you didn't OPT out of something they decided to put you in. The telemarketers are always calling you trying to sell you something to go on your providian card to the point of ad naseaum. I've told them to cancel my card. Now watch them find some reason not to do it. Kristi Rome, Georgia
Entity: Arlington, Texas
Mar 31 2011
BBV*HOTMOVIES.COM Debited acount without authorization 3/28/2011 , Internet
My debit card was charged when no purchase was made. I have notified my bank about this practice.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Oct 06 2009
maid experts I was quoted $28/hr. over the phone. long beach, California
Maid experts quoted me $28/hr. over the phone. (I take copious notes -- I'm an RN -- and I still have my notes from that phone conversation.) According to my VISA bill, I was charged $28/hr/maid. Hmmm? Seriously? A $280. bill for 4 hours @ a 1200 square foot (relatively clean) home? Are you kidding me? Even worse -- they're COWARDS -- refusing to speak with me! I'll NEVER give my VISA # out over the phone again.
Entity: long beach, California
Jan 18 2013
Canada only Never filled my order of June 28, 2012 for the amount of $64.00 Internet
Purchased through internet site, a case of kinder eggs from Canadaonly.ca on June 28, 2013, for a total price of $64.94 paid thru moneybookers.com from my credit card. Did receive an email confirmation and email update saying the goods would be delivered and they are awaiting fullfillment Order #1139687. Several weeks went by and I called them at 888-314-5427 and did talk to someone and they said that they were out of stock but would fill my order as soon as possible. Still no delivery. I did email them several times and they never responded. I then wrote a letter to moneybookers and they returned to me by email a letter stating that they were not in a position to assist me with a refund because of the terms and conditions that I had accepted while intiating the transaction. They did also say that they would be able to provide all realtive details to the respective authorities is I decided to undertake official legal proceedings against the respective company as Skrill (Moneybookers). I do have in my pocession this letter from Moneybookers an emails, confirmations and updates from CanadaOnly.
Jan 15 2013
Universal Transport Took my depost on 11/28/2012, haven't heard from them since! Internet
On 11/28/12  Place an order with Chris of Universal Transport to transport my daughters vehicle from Indiana to California, paid a $250.00 deposit.  Basically haven't hear from him since. After leaving messages and e-mails there's been no response.  Obviously the bid was way too low for any driver to take the job.  I understand people make mistakes, but gosh have the commom courtesy to return messages and at least offer to give the deposit back.
Oct 20 2010
Acai Berry Agent 28 Charles Martin, Agent 311 Andres rip off company on the, Internet
I ordered acai berry on 9/8/2010 I cancelled on 9/15 9/16 9/18 and and 10/08 and 10/20  was told each time it would be taken care of. Will call back 10/28.. After cancelling they charged my credit card 87.27  anyway....I am totally disgusted with the way they handle business.  I will call the BBB if they do not refund my money soon.
Aug 18 2010
MOBILES.CO.UK Faulty Handest within 28 days of purchase, will not get in contact to arrange new Handset Internet
I purchased a phone and mobile contract on 30/07/10 and the handset has developed a fault.  I have contacted mobiles.co.uk three times by e-mail and once by phone (no answer) to try and get this situation sorted out but I have heard nothing so it is still unresolved.Their website states they will replace a handset if it develops a fault within 28 days, I think they are trying to wait until that time elapses before contacting me so that they don't have to replace it.MarkBelfast, U.K.
Apr 19 2013
flower delivery express $28 of service charge without advanced notice!!! Internet, Michigan
I was trying to order some flowers for my mother's birthday..I had selected a flower basket for $56, they asked me for my credit card information and then skipped to receipt page without asking my confirmation first and there were $28 dollars of service charges added to my order. I would have never have confirmed an order of $90!! They charged me without my approval!
Entity: Internet, Michigan