ALLIED INTERSTATE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Allied Interstate

There may be more reports for "Allied Interstate"

For more results perform a general search for "Allied Interstate"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jul 17 2007
Allied Interstate Calls constantly and late at night Nationwide
Allied Interstate trying to collect a false debt. Thomas, Puna Gorda Thomas punta gorda, FloridaU.S.A.
Jun 27 2003
Allied Interstate phone harrassment Internet nationwide
About 8 months ago I obtained a recycled new telephone number from a local copmany. Since then, I have been receiving a DAILY phone call from Allied Interstate. I did not even know what kind of company they were until I looked up the website. I know now that they are a collection agency, and from what I have read on the internet today, a very ignorant and unprofessional one at that. I have asked them several times to remove my number from there call list because they are looking for someone that had my phone number prior to me. I was assured that it would be taken care of, yet the calls have not stopped. I would just like to join the fight against Allied Interstate. There is power in numbers, and from what I have seen so far, with Allied displaying it's ignorance so freely, this battle shall be a quick and easy victory. Gina Las Vegas, NevadaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet, Nationwide
28, Report #61971
Jun 26 2003
Allied Interstate mysterious collection fraudulent ripoff businessNorth Carolina
Today I was called from an 800 number at my work. Yes, at my work. This company calls you and says call back at 800-440-8323. So, I called the number thinking it was a telemarketer asking them to remove my number from thier list. Their immediate response was what's your Social Security number, and I responded who are you? and what makes you think I'm going to give you my Social Security number. Then they finally expalin that they are a collection agency (Rudely). I then just verified my info with my home address. They told me they were collecting for an AT&T account with a number I didn't recognize. So, the next thing they tell me is to give them a credit card number, so I can be on my way. I told them to take a hike, and I would settle this with AT&T. So I call AT&T, they have no record of what I am talking about. So, I do a 3 way call with Allied Interstate and AT&T. Apparrently, Allied Interstate just got a collection from AT&T on June 21, 2003 for a collection due June 2000. I told them I have a clean credit record and that I would never be irresponsible to not pay my bills (and I do). You beter check again. Then I asked AT&T how it would be possible for me to get another account with the same social security number and not be red flagged for collections. How is it possible that I had never been informed by mail or phone prior to these 3 years and now I'm in collections? What the hell is that all about? Anyway, AT&T is investigating this mix up, while Allied Interstate is sitting there, all trigger happy, ready to put negative comments in my credit report and while I sit here in limbo .I will update this as I find out more. Rick West Covina, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: North Carolina
Jul 22 2004
Allied Interstate rip-off! Greensboro North Carolina
Allied Interstate contacted me about an aol account I was supposed to owe. I contacted aol first. I did close that account and it shows a zero balance. I recontacted allied spoke with Davell 5 times she hung up on me twice. Also spoke with Paul, Max, Chuck and last Charlotte. Everyone except Charlotte was rude and informed me I owed the money and it would be put on my credit report as bad credit. I informed them I did not owe it I even did a threeway call with aol and them they still refuse to close this matter. Even when aol told them over the phone I did not owe the money. I have reported it to the FTC and also written a letter to the attorney general in NC. I have not heard back from the attorney general as of yet. This company should be ashamed the way the talk to people on the phone and the way they hang up on people also. This is ridiculous. Still waiting for an answer to colse this matter! Melody Belton, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Greensboro, North Carolina
Jul 27 2004
Allied Interstate ripoff, rude, Greensboro North Carolina
Allied Interstate keeps trying to collect a debt to America Online that I never incured. The last person to contact me was a lady named Develle. She was very rude, wouldn't listen to me about the case; and when i did start to make my case, she hung up. Today i have found multiple class action lawsuites against this company for fraudulent collection practices; as well as multiple reports about these aol collections(even concerning this develle person). Robert poultney, VermontU.S.A.
Entity: Greensboro, North Carolina
Apr 05 2004
Allied Interstate FTC Ripoff unfair reporting Columbus Ohio
I agree with the person that printed the article about Verizon and Allied. If the person that responded to his email knew anything about their rights as a consumer, they would know that Allied Interstate is in the wrong in this case. The Fair Debt Collection regulation printed by the FTC specifically states that if a consumer writes to a creditor and disputes the amount or says that the amount has previously been paid in full within 30 days of receiving the notice, then the cerditor (in this case Allied) has an obligation under the Fair Debt Collection regulation to obtain documentation from the original creditor that the debt is valid. If Allied cannot obtain this documentation, then it is against the law for Allied to report this on the consumer's credit report. Thus, it becomes an invalid debt. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CIVIL SUIT!! However, you may check with the Attorney General in your area..you may actually have grounds for a federal lawsuit. Niecy houston, TexasU.S.A.
May 04 2004
Allied Interstate Corp ripoff harassment Florida Florida
After contacting Allied Interstate Corporation about their constant harassing calls, I mailed them a written request, persuant to 805C of the Fair Collection Practices Act ordering them to cease and desist any further communication to my home phone in reference to their clients request. They still call at obnoxious times of the day with a computer generated message that ties my phone up several times a day. Sometimes it takes a long time for the message to start and sometimes it just hangs up. They are asking for payment for an account that was put into collections a long time ago. James Columbus, OhioU.S.A.
Aug 09 2004
Allied Interstate ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Minneapolis Minnesota
We thought we had paid a bill from SBC, later allied interstate sent us a letter saying that we owed money. We called them and they offered a settlement with 40% less if we paid over the phone NOW. We offered to send checks in but still they said that they would only accept a lesser amount if we did our transaction over the phone. We authorized two withdrawels from our checking account. One for 137.50 and the next check for 137.50. Later our account was off a little, we discovered that allied had taken out a third transaction on their own without our approval for 146.98. They used a check number that we had already used (for our church no less). Ken Bartlesville, OklahomaU.S.A.
34, Report #199775
Jul 06 2006
Allied Interstate Continually Calling Wrong Person Columbus Ohio
For about 6 weeks I have been getting taped calls from a Christie at allied interstate telling me to call about a matter that might involve me. I finally got tired of running to the phone to get the same message so I contacted the number given. I was asked to verify my name, which I did, and then I was asked for the last 4 digits of my social security #. I said no and asked who Allied Interstate was and what was the nature of their business. The said that they would tell me if I gave me the soc sec info. We went around in circles. I swore at them and they hung up. I repeated the process several times. I then called the NYS Atty General's office they informed me that I should file a complaint , and I would need the company's address.I called several more times to get an address for Allied Interstate. They would give me no info, but asked for my soc sec info. I swore, they hung up. I googled the commpany and got another # in Ohio. She was nice enough to give me an address and to tell me that the company was trying to collect a cingular wireless bill for $717 from someone with the same name. I have never been a cingular customer. I called cingular and eventually managed to get to talk to a customer service rep. I told her of the situation and told her that cingular wireless was also going to be included in my complaint to the AG. For some reason she put me on a 3 way call with Allied Interstate. She put me and the Allied interstate rep on hold , at which time he started badgering me about my soc sec info I swore , he hung up. I finally was put in touch with a supervisor, who determined that I was not a cingular customer and owed them nothing. She attempted a 3 way call with allied interstate, misdialed and we were all disconnected. I called cingular and after some resistance I was put in contact with a Larry Bishop in cingular collections. He determined that I was not a cingular customer and I owed them nothing. I asked him to do a 3 way call with Allied Interstate to let them know that I was the wrong person. He got ahold of Allied interstate and was put through to a supervisor. He identified himself and explained the situation, I DID NOT SWEAR and the supervisor hung up on both of us. I later called the corporate office and was told that my phone # was finally marked as a wrong number in their computer system. I however would not be surprised if they started to contacting me by mail. They somehow found my phone number I would expect them to find my address. William Jamesville, New YorkU.S.A.
Apr 21 2006
Allied Interstate ripoff EXPLAIN THIS ONE!! Columbus Ohio
This one..is REALLY Funny..I Keep Getting..HARRASSED..By Allied..Have Been For The Last..1 1/2 YEARS..Over A Debt That Is NOT Mine..But Because I Got..An Old Phone Number That Belonged To Someone That Owes.This Debt..I Have TOLD And TOLD These People..I Am Not This Person..And I've Had This Number For 1 1/2 Years..They Get Mad Raise HELL..Then Say They Will Take My Number Off..But..Wooo Hooo..In 2 Days Good..Old..Allied Calls Me Back..Cussing Me Out Again...Then Have The NERVE..To Ask Me If I..Know This Person..Or Can I Contact Them....HELLO..Just Because I Live In The Same Town As This..Person..DOES NOT..Mean I Know Everyone That Lives Here..Geezz..And George..DUH..GET A LIFE..You Say Your Company Is..SOOOO...Up And Up..LOL...The Way You..CUSS..People On Here..PROVES...You Do The Same At Work..If You Want People To..THINK..Your Company Is So..WONDERFUL..Then Maybe You Should..STOP Cussing And Act Like A Real Man..Not A 10 Year Old Kid..Your Company Has Been Caught With Their Hands In The Cookie Jar..Allied Workers LIES..CUSSES...And You Sir Are A PERFECT exsamle..Of What Allied Is All About..PS: Keep Up The GOOD Work..George..Let Us All See The TRUE..Allied Spirit...:):) August Rich Creek, VirginiaU.S.A.
Mar 08 2006
Allied Interstate ripoff Tonawanda New York
Please note from a previous post listed under Caldata Incorporation, I made this same complaint. Because When I searched the phone number for an address this is what came up. Now I have found out that the name of the collection agency is Allied Interstate out of NY. Beginning Feb 15,2005 upon a visit to my Mothers home this agency started calling her house. They wanted to speak with me about a credit card that I supposedly had. Finally, I hung up on them, because they refuse to verify or send me a bill. Every other day they call my Mothers home. They are very rude, have threatened me with a suponea, etc to my Mother. We have since been recorded the conversations and they are aware of this. My Mother has asked them repeatedly to stop calling her home. When I reported this to FTC.GOV, they could not understand why they refuse to give an address. I was told they have broken several laws. 1. Talking to someone other than me about this so called debt. 2. Threated me with court action to my Mother. 3. Being rude and abusive. Finally after doing a reverse phone search I found the address and now plan on sending it in to my report with The FTC. And will send a letter to cease and desist. I was also told from the FTC that this could possibly be an identy theft as they were trying to verify SS numbers with my Mother. I do not mind paying a bill if it is mind, but I do not recall having a credit card with this compuCredit they claim. What makes these people think they are above the law? What I also found interesting was the number of lawsuits dating back to 2002. Guess they would rather pay out the lawsuit money and continue to harrass. Connie Nashville, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: Tonawanda, New York
Nov 02 2005
Allied Interstate Harrasment by phone Columbus Ohio
I was behind on my credit card payment because I was taking care of a disabled parent and had no job. I wrote my cc company about my loss of income. well they got to doubling my credit card bill by uping the interest and adding 29.00 a month late fees with interest. Then I start getting calls from Allied Interstate. I found out they had me on auto dialer, which meant they called here from 8 am til 9pm, 7 days a week every 1 to 2 hours. this has went on for 3 weeks solid. When I finally made arangements with them, they still called in the same pattern. I had heated discussions twice with a woman. This last one was yesterday. She told me she would continue to call me until I paid the bill. (I had already paid half of it off in last week and a half). I told her again to not call here. She said she would call me until the bill is paid, and i told her i already reported her to the telephone company, and was going to contact the BBB and who ever I had to, she got smart and said well, Im still going to call you in 30 minutes, I told her if she did, I would find her. When I got home from work, I asked my mother had she called, and she said no. SO hopefully that did it. BUT, i doubt it. Marsha al, AlabamaU.S.A.
Jan 20 2005
Allied Interstate ripoff, harassment, slander Minneapolis Minnesota
Allied Interstate saying that they are a debt collector keeps calling my parents in United States asking to speak to me. My parents said that I reside at their address and they also keep sending letters there, nonetheless. They claim to state that I took out a Student Loan and I did not--for I paid my way through college. I sent them a CEASE and DESIST letter through my attorney, and they continue to harass my parents. My Attorney sent this letter: We are advised by our client that your company have continued to harass my client over a period of approximately six months. Communication has been by way of mail and telephone. Your enquiries to our client concern a matter whom our client confirms he has no knowledge of, pertaining to a debt recovery matter--which the client has no responsibility. Our client has advised your company at each contact that does not live at a residence yet you persist to contact our client with your enquiries. You are hereby advised to cease and desist. You are hereby advised that our client has no knowledge of the matter you have created and under these circumstances, your company is to immediately cease any further contact with our client in this matter. In the event that your company makes any further contact with our client from this date forward by way of mail or telephone, we will initiate legal proceedings against your company without delay. You are hereby advised of the circumstances and expect that you will take note of this detail and cease to harass our client immediately. We consider this matter now closed. In the event of any future communications concerning this matter you are advised to forward all correspondence directly to the undersigned. I wait for the next move from Allied Interstate. Darren Staten Island, New YorkU.S.A.
39, Report #119242
Nov 22 2004
Allied Interstate ripoff Minneapolis Minnesota
Allied Interstate, Inc. Shady rip-off liars. I received a letter from Sprint PCS about a cell bill(no summary, just a total) from Las Vegas, NV.I have never lived in Las Vegas much less had a phone # there. I contacted them and they said they would look into it. Enter Allied Interstate, Inc. I received a phone call from their company about this bill. I explain to them the situation. They tell me that they'll verify it. I receive another phone call the next day, same story...they'll verify. Two more phone calls(mind you, different people each time)and finally I tell them that I'd like to see a copy of this alleged bill in detail. They tell me that they don't have it. But, they are going to file this debt on my credit report. They did too. To date, I have contested this with Equifax to no satisfaction. I found the address that I have listed on the internet. I found this site while looking for their address. Interesting to find that I'm not the only one having problems with them. By the way, I have never received anything by mail from this company. Only phone calls. I was under the impression that they had to notify you by mail and give you the opportunity to verify or deny the allegations in writing. Be carefull with this company, I have read other poor reports on them. Is anyone aware of a class action suit against this company?! Kurtis Grants Pass, OregonU.S.A. sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company your comments on this policy are welcome! CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Dec 15 2004
Allied Interstate collection ripoff Wilmington Delaware
Allied Interstate is a nasty Collection Agency. Cathy, Donna, David, and Sean of Boston, MA office were very nasty towards me and told me I must pay the bill in full or else I would go to jail. Allied in Florida is nasty too. Melissa Maggio told me if I had a problem with her she would file a police report against me for harassment and put me in jail. I told her I had a problem and she said you must deal with me you BIT**. The florida office called me at my job everyday and I told them not to. Allied Interstate in Canada told me if I did not pay the bill according to Jeremy Witman and Mr. Desoso they were going to sue me and make me pay their legal fees. Allied Interstate in Columbus, OH is Supposed to be the Corportate office but they are telling me Florida is. They have a bad reputation and told me if I do not pay my bill they were going to garnish my salary, make me pay their court fees, and put me in jail. These people get away with murder and in a few years I am writing a book on how collection agencies get away with murder and ohter things too. The merchants contacted them due to Fraud on some charges and Allied is tellling them I am responsible and they kept on adding late fees, over the limit fees, and finance chargees. I hope allied gets what they deserve for harassing me. They called me everyday at my job and my bosses told them to stop calling me at the job but they don't listen and rip me off and lie saying I Paid $1500. and I paid $2700. Plese help me. Colleen Levittown, New YorkU.S.A.
Jul 31 2005
Allied Interstate the collection agency from Hell Columbus Ohio
I received a letter from Allied Interstate, saying that I had a delinquent AOL account in the amount of $95.60. This account had been sent to them because of failure to pay. I don't have an AOL account, so I called to see what this was about. I spent an entire afternoon trying to reach Allied at the number given in the letter. But I got a busy signal each time. After several hours without success, I decided to wait till close to closing time (they listed their hours). But even that call was unsuccessful. Finally, I decided to see if their phone rang at all, so I called an hour after closing time. I got a busy signal again. So I went on the internet and found another number to try. The next day, I used the other number, and had success. I spoke with a very nice woman named Mimi Powell (she's a supervisor). She explained that their accounts have been moved to an office in India, and that she had only limited access to account info. She even called the other number for me, and she said 2 people answered but she couldn't transfer my call (she tried). After hanging up, I called the other number. I didn't get that person's name. When I told him I didn't have an AOL account, he insisted that I did, and that I need to pay it. When I kept insisting that no, I did NOT have an AOL account, he suggested I call AOL and get a cancellation number, then call Allied back with that information. I called AOL and got everything straightened out. Turns out an old account had been accidentally reinstated. It was an error on their part. They cancelled the account, erased the debt, and gave me a cancellation number. I then called Allied again, to give them my AOL cancellation number. The rep (whose name is Sam) was reasonably polite until he realized he wasn't getting any money from me. He insisted that I had to pay this account RIGHT NOW. When I told him the account had been cancelled in Sept. 2004, he said No, it was cancelled in April 2005. You have not paid your bill, and that's why it was sent to us. You need to pay this today. I told him that I have a cancellation number, and he said We don't care about that. That won't do anything. You need to pay the bill or give us a letter from AOL stating that the account has been cancelled. I then hung up and called AOL to see if they could send me such a letter. They said no, they don't do that. So I called Allied again, and told them I couldn't get a letter from AOL to prove that my account had been cancelled, but that I did have a cancellation number. I was again told We don't care about that. A cancellation number won't do anything. We need a letter from AOL. Again, I called AOL, and again they told me they don't send letters like that. They advised me to just ignore any calls or letters I got from Allied. After 2 days, 16 phone calls, and 1 fax (to AOL), things seemed to be taken care of, at least for awhile. But this evening, at 5:15 PM, I got an automated phone call stating that there was an urgent matter involving a member of my household. Somehow, I knew it was from Allied, but I called the number given by the computer anyway. Sure enough, it was Allied. But it wasn't a person. I got an answering machine, telling me that they closed at 5 PM and urging me to call back during normal business hours. It looks like I'll be on the phone again Monday morning. These people are still trying to collect $95.60 that I do not owe. Elaine Kelseyville, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Apr 28 2008
Allied Interstate Collection Agency Columbus Ohio
I have been getting non stop phone calls from Allied Interstate. Every time I answer the phone, I hear someone say hello, then they hang up on me, like it is a bad connection. I have done everything that I can think of to try and solve the problem of these people calling me. I know there is a law in my state, that bill collectors are only allowed to call your home once a day. However these people call my house at least 4-5 times per day. I have never been able to actually talk to anyone, cause everytime I have heard anyone on the other end of the line, they hang up on me. The one time that I allowed my answering machine to pick up the phone instead of answering it myself, it was a recorded message telling me to call them back at such and such number. When I did try to call the number back, it told me that the number was no longer in service. Please help me resolve this matter, If I owe a bill I have no problem making payment arrangements to resolve the issue. However if they aren't willing to talk to me, then I can't make arrangements. Ladyrednroses Albany, OregonU.S.A.
Jun 06 2008
Allied Interstate Unwanted Calls! Columbus Ohio
They just keep calling! I have faxed two letters to them asking that they do not call because the person they are looking for no longer has this number, because I just moved to Arizona a year ago. The number that appears on my caller ID is: 775-319-1506. It leaves a message for noone by name, but for this number to contact 800-806-3342. When I call, my number must appear on their caller ID because they give me the name of the person they are looking for. I have asked them to place me on their DO-NOT-CALL list immediately and even included this terminology in my letter to them. This still hasn't happened. I've explained to them in my letter that these continuous calls are a lack of regard for my wishes and a form of harassment. I've asked them to please take steps to correct this situation to avoid me forwarding this case to an attorney. Sonya Somewhere, ArizonaU.S.A.
Oct 07 2008
Allied Interstate Student Loan Scammers Minneapolis Minnesota
A few years ago I attended business college with a student loan. This was not a large loan-around $3000. I was married at the time and made the required payments while I was in school, and my now ex-husband paid off the loans when I was finished (or so I thought). Years and several address later, I found out that the loans had in fact NOT been paid off and apparently he had gone to great pains to hide this fact from me until after our divorce was final. I do not dispute that I owe this money. The loans have been placed with Allied Interstate for collection. I sent them a payment plan stating that I would pay $25 minimum per month until the loans were paid off. I tried unsuccessfully to pay directly to the Dept of Education, but they would not take anything other than the full amount since the loan is in default. I have made my first 3 payments- Allied has cashed them, they are showing on the Dept of Education site as being applied to my account, but I am still being harassed by Allied!! When I first made my payments I didn't hear from them, but now they have apparently decided that $25 a month is not enough and they want me to pay more money. I have just sent a SECOND cease and desisit letter to them and I have emailed the Dept of Education regarding their practices like it says to on the site. I am now trying to get a consolidation loan just so I can get them to leave me alone! Preludechic Lexington, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Jan 01 2009
Allied Interstate never trust them!!!! Minneapolis Minnesota
In 2002 I declared bankruptcy. Allied interstate was the collection agency that handled the claim for directv an satellite company. I recieved a full discharge from the listed creditor. I thought the whole ordeal was over with until this year(2008). I tried to get directv again and the company had no problem until they checked their records and found that I had a closed account that was still in collections with Allied interstate. before i wanted satellite I need to pay this bill. they had no records of it being discharge during any bankruptcy. they wanted me to pay the outstanding balenance for they would turn on the service. Allied Interstate never contacted Directv to update them. I payed the money owed on the account and got satellite. I have this company (Allied Interstate for Directv) list on my schedule for discharge. both Allied Interstate and Directv said they have no records of this when I have proof from my lawyer and from the courts that say otherwise. Don't trust Allied to be professional, and never let them handle any paperwork information that needs to go to a company they represent. Rons milwaukee, WisconsinU.S.A.
May 18 2009
Allied Interstate constant harassing phone calls Columbus Ohio
This company calls at least 4 times a day. I asked the woman for their mailing address and a supervisor's name because I was going to send a notice to cease communications. When she gave me the name I asked her where she was calling from. She informed me that she was calling from the Phillipines. I had just recently lost my job and when I informed her of that she told me that the calls would continue. My advice to anyone receiving phone calls from this company is to send these letters and keep a log of how many times they call. Kquinn330 west chester, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Jun 20 2011
Allied Interstate Faking their name Columbus, Ohio
On Saturday a phone call showed on our Caller ID as Wal-Mart. When I answered it was the people from Allied.  I consider this  highly unethical and told them so. Their reponse was- oh well we do work for Wal-Mart too.  I have written Wal-Mart with copies to the Florida Attorney General, the FTC and the FCC (since they are misusing a telecommunication device).  I answer all calls that come in except those placed by an automated system which does not  connect to a real person when I pick up the phone.  If I say Hello twice and there is no response I hang up.  Do it enough  times and I block the number.  I'm not hanging on the phone for a stupid  computer to connect me.
Jun 25 2007
Allied Interstate Harrassing phone calls Ripoff Florida
Allied Interstate constantly calls at all hours of the day. Thomas punta gorda, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Florida
Oct 18 2008
Allied Interstate collection agency's Columbus Florida
This company keeps calling me and harassing me for a payment to a loan that was supposedly defaulted on by myself. They would not identify the original account holder in the first of several calls. ALLIED INTERSTATE began calling me at work continually. After about 100 attempts on their part they began leaving messages for me to contact their offices concerning a pending legal case against me. Ultimately the messages started to become more and more, also they became more AGGRESSIVE. I finally spoke to someone that gave me an answer of WHOM the debt was allegedly to. The company was someone I still do business with. I asked the collector to fax or SEND me something telling me WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, HOW MUCH. I was told to pay your debt deadbeat. After laughing that one off I proceeded to ask him to try another illegal tactic that I was recording our conversation. He of course laughed at me and I hung up. The next day the same collector called me AGAIN. BEFORE I would speak to him, I let him know that this conversation was being recorded for purposes of potential harassment at work and that my job was now in jeopardy due to their continual calling. I was told by the collector that I had NO alternatives that this needed to be dealt with right then and there. He offered me some sort of 50% settlement if I would pay now. I told him that I don't know what bad debt he is speaking of and to stop calling me at work. He told me that this was what he would continue to do until and arrangement would be made. I explained once again that I am unfamiliar with the bad debt that he keeps referring to. I am hanging up and ending this conversation and NO MORE calls were to come to my place of employment after this call. He went on to tell me that he was going to continue calling me and I had no alternatives. I HUNG UP THE PHONE. Today is 10/18/2008, I have received 4 phone calls per day from this company since 8/15/08. If anyone has any legal advise please contact me. DO NOT PAY ANYONE THAT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU THE COURTESY OF DISCLOSING THE ORIGINATOR OF THE DEBT. Lou Coraopolis, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Columbus, Florida
Apr 19 2013
Allied Interstate LLC w Harasssing calls Internet
Started getting rude calls, probably related to a discontinued Direct TV account, in which they billed for events 2 years old after cancellation (and maybe not even consumed).  They want personal information without giving any.  They say it is a personal call, but they admit they do not even know me.  I am sure there will be more to come. Suffice it to say they are rude.
Entity: , Internet