AMAZON.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Amazon.com

There may be more reports for "Amazon.com"

For more results perform a general search for "Amazon.com"

Showing 76-100 of 1,010 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "Amazon.com"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jul 07 2016
Amazon.com Amazon Market Fraud , Racism, Scam Seattle Washington Internet
on May 9,2016 I contacted amazon.com via chat because of an order I had placed the agent after we finish 30 mins later the agent contacted me because he needed more information and ask me for my password and several personal information and provided me with a 5$ gift card and was informed that I was going to be out of town for 1 moth in a boat.On May 15 to June 16, 2016 the following orders where places under my account with the debit card that was register with amazon and where ship to a different address and mark has giftORDER # 104-7830821-5198660    ORDER # 113-3769888-5862650    ORDER # 113-9475300-8809846   ORDER # 113-6027069-4536241    ORDER # 113-1958446-1135413   ORDER # 113-3863282-1741826   ORDER # 104-1689553-9401013    With a total of 1703 us dollars when they tried to order a more expensive item a 1500 us dollars wrist watch the bank contacted me and I called amazon right away. I told them that the fallowing is not my address: 8472 NW 72ND ST DO QMC-2031 MIAMI, FL 33166-2395.They closed the ‘’investigation’’ because they assumed one of my family member was the one that placed those orders.I contacted them a second time and they reopened the investigation and ask me to send them proof of identity and address via fax.Provided amazon with copy of my US Passport and credit card bill and utility bill all with the same address I had with them since 2007, they advise they received the documents reactivated my account and to wait 24 hours for an email from the fraud department that was on the 27 of JuneI waited and because I didn’t get a response and got a couple of confusing emails from amazon I opened a chat and I ask for a supervisor this time the supervisor repeated what’s going on and the agent repeated the same thing over and over that she didn’t have any more information for me at the moment and closed the chat.So I called in and was advice by the supervisor that refuse to provide me with his name or employee it and advised ‘‘all people that sign for the orders have Mexican or Latino last name so you must be family I don’t have anything else for you and this investigation is closed'' So I opened a complaint with the Better Business Bureau BBB and started a campaing to informed all the facebook amazon customer with issue to ''open a complaint with Better Business Bureau BBB, Consumer Protection Division of the Attorney General's Office of Seattle and Florida and the Federal Trade Commission''they are doing fraud and getting away with it their customer service suck and their racist And this was the response I gotHello David, I'm Vijay Kumar from Amazon.com. I'm writing in response to a complaint filed on your behalf by the Better Business Bureau BBB - I've provided the BBB with a copy of this message. I completely understand your concern about your recent orders. I've checked with our appropriate team and confirmed that there wasn't any unauthorized activity on your account. Please check with your family members/friends as they might have accepted packages on your behalf. Unfortunately, you're not eligible for refunds/replacements. Please feel free to contact us directly by replying to bbb@amazon.com if we can be of further assistance. today i received a secound email that everything from now on regarding this will be ignored.
Sep 14 2016
Amazon.com Not pay me on time like they said Seatle Internet
 Amazon.com it's such a scam first of all you call about your seller account and they can't even help you with it tell you you have to email somebody else by email only we can't contact them that process takes 48 to 72 hours for them to reply  I had an issue with my Amazon account being hacked.  I called the 800 number to Amazon and oh yeah yeah we'll fix it they say is someone old Indian guy.  well what they didn't tell me if they deleted my bank account that was connected they deleted all my sales and then at the end of the month I get a email from the buyer saying I couldn't reply to you or pay you for what you sold because their Bank wouldn't release the funds to me because I didn't have a bank account.  Apparently the I had to re add my bank account and with another week for it to clear.  In the meantime the guy wanted a refund so I told him Amazon messed up  Well my second sale went through and I was expecting my payment.  Amazon froze my account supposedly for 90 days and I had letters after a letter from supervisors saying that I should have gotten my payments then I thought with the BBB and the outcome was I had to wait 90 days till September 4th to my account was unlocked. this was coming from the payment funds team and the seller performance team.  to this day my account is still locked and it's noted on the BBB website that was supposed to be opened on September 4th 2016 and it's still locked. second of all they only paid me half of what they told me they were going to pay they said because it's a convenience fee for them the process an unlock on my account which is total BS and I've gotten 5 supervisors that have replied via email to the seller performance team and the payments team telling them that I have a letter from the BBB and they need to open my account right away and pay me the full amount and they only give me half yet they paid me 10 days later when they should have paid me on the 4th and yet my account is still locked. The second thing is they always try to merge cases together To confuse people example of your case is 001 the merge it with k007 and then they will take that next time you call in merging with another case number and then another so you never know what your case number is and they can't find it. you tell them it's this one and it's not that's another scam they run.. I'm still waiting for my other payment and it's been more than 5 days from when they said it would be in my bank account that's how Amazon screws you over they always connected to somebody that doesn't know from the previous issue that you had and then when you really need help with your selling account they tell you oh you have to email only this certain company which isn't part of them there a third party and then you have to wait 48 to 72 hours for them to email you back to get your answer. so it's always passing the buck to somebody that helps at Amazon
Feb 15 2017
Amazon.com Amazon False Advertising Regarding Seller Aneheim, California Internet
I ordered 3 CNC machine parts from Amazon.com.  The description on the Amazon.com website stated Sold From and Ships From Amazon.  This is the preferred way I buy from Amazon, in case of damaged goods, Amazon will pay for return shipping.  After I completed my order, the parts were shipped directly from the part vendor, VBX Bearings in Anaheim, CA. I received the order and one of the three parts was warped.  This is where the issue comes into play.  The vendors information states they don't cover return shipping charges, and there is no reorder/replacement option.  So I have to pay for a heavy, oversized package to return a defective product that was shipped by the vendor.     I contacted the vendor, VBX Bearings, and Amazon.  The vendor failed to reply and Amazon.com lists no Customer Service phone number.  Amazon's website seems to only allow electronic filing of the complaint and redirects my refund request to the vendor directly.  This is, in my opinion, tantemount to bait and switch.  The whole reason people spend a certain amount on Amazon when ordering is to receive free shipping and guaranteed no hassle returns.  Amazon's ommission of a direct customer service phone number is also telling.  I have bought from Amazon for at least a decade or more, but I refuse to purchase anything from them or VBX Bearings again.  Amazon's prices are quickly outpacing the retail local market these days as well, as without any meaningful customer service, and especially with changing the vendor details , After the sale is complete, it is likely other people will folow suit and avoid Amazon.  Using a person's credit card for an interstate transaction, then changing the details of that transaction after the customer accepts, is illegal.
Aug 09 2014
Amazon.com Scam Rip off Seattle Washington
I bought something on Amazon.com on there personal site they for $500.00. The Credit Card went though and than Amazon closed my account down and took my money and made me pay for it.
Nov 30 2012
amazon.com bad customer service bad seller support, Internet
amazon.com is the most horrible company to deal with my seller account was suspended for no reason i spent 5 hours on the phone with them everytime the transfered me to another person it was the same bullshit i was told they dont know why it was suspended and was told they cant tell me why and wont help me get it open again i called there headquaters also same store I then emailed there ceo and instead of emailing me back he had one of his seller support guys to email me a response saying we cant give you any information and if you email us back we will ignore the email.what kind of backwords ass people are running amazon.in one of my calls to seller customer service i ask to get contact info for there legal dept what a surprise i was told that they cant give out that info. its at the point where I think the only way to get them to do anything is bring them to court
Entity: , Internet
Dec 06 2004
AMAZON.COM RIPPING OFF LITTLE KIDS FRAUD NEW YORK
I AM OUTRAGED. I ordered 2 ninetendo ds systems for my kids for Christmas. I placed these orders on 11/21/04, They said delivery date would be 11/30/04. They not only never shipped these items!!!!, but now they are telling me that they don't know if these orders will be filled. And to add insult to injury they are still taking orders for these with Christmas delivery but now they are charging twice as much money!!! This is bait and switch. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM IF YOU WANT YOUR ITEMS FOR CHRISTMAS.!!!!! They have really screwed up my kids Christmas. CAROLE CHARLOTTE, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: NEW YORK, New York
Jun 27 2005
Toysrus.com, Amazon.com outrageous shipping offsets discount prices Internet
Consumers beware! I ordered several toys from toysrus.com for this upcoming Christmas. I've done this for several years, so didn't read through my invoice carefully (my bad!). When I checked my checking account for charges, I realized that I paid nearly as much for shipping as I did for the toys, and that they were all being shipped out seperately (including duplicates that I had ordered for nieces and nephews), which means that I was charged even more! I purchased $108.00 in toys, and was charged $80.00 in shipping charges. I've shopped in this manner (internet) for several years, since with 6 children under the age of 12, it's often more convenient, and I've always gotten better prices. However, given the new shipping policy, I would have been farther ahead to hire the babysitter, driven 45 miles to the mall, went shopping and even gotten lunch! Don't waste your time on toysrus.com this year if you're trying to make your money stretch, because while they have some wonderful prices on toys, they more than make up the savings with their shipping. (total 13 toys, being sent in 6 shipments, with eight seperate charges to my account). Guess you just can't trust anyone these days....... Lori Kalkaska, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Jul 24 2003
Amazon.com Gift Certificate Rip Off My Experience Internet
This is my experience with Amazon Gift Certificates and I know for a fact that this has happened to many others. In 2002 I was give a $ 50.00 gift certificate for Christmas. I wanted to use the money for something I really wanted. I needed a new photo editing software. Micrografx picture publisher was offered on the Web Site of Amazon and I was thrilled to be able to get this and use my gift certificate. 3 months went by and when I finally found a phone number to call about the order I was told that it was not available. After waiting all that time I had to order it from Yahoo sales and received it right away. Well again I still had a gift certificate that I had to use and I needed a new sweeper. I order a Bissell and was very thrilled that it did arrive to my house ok. I was very pleased until I turned it on to use it and it caught on fire. It had to be repackaged and returned as defective. Well I still had a gift certificate to use and I was doing genealogy research on Native Americans so I decided to use my gift certificate to order books (How could they miss on this). The books I wanted came to over 100.00 and when I tried to use my 50.00 gift certificate it had disappeared in my account. Could not find a telephone number this time to call about it so I did send an email and I was told it had expired. Well I did have another gift certificte of 35.00 sent to me by my brother that was only 2 months old. I ordered a 35.00 book on April 29, 2003 using that gift certificate. Well guess what, that order has been delayed 3 times and finally cancelled by Amazon. I suppose that they delay orders on gift certificates and send defective products so that they can collect the gift certificate money. I will tell my brother please no Amazon gift certificates. The book I ordered I could get at my local bookstore and walk out with it the same day. Bad Business Amazon!!!!! Peggy Springfield, OhioU.S.A.
Jul 06 2002
Amazon.com Coupon is a deceptive rip-off fraud. Seattle, Washington
You didn't honor one of your $5 coupons. Sure you pretended like it went through and that you would honor it when the order was placed and the confirmation email was sent, but after the order was in the shipping process and couldn't be cancelled you added the $5 back on to the total. Isn't that like changing the rules after the game has already started? Or do you just like ripping people off with deceptive promotions? If not explain to me and the other consumers who will read this letter on RipOff-Report.com how my purchase Grand Total as stated in your email went from $298.83 to $303.83 conveniently after the order could not be cancelled. Out of my last 20 purchases online (over $2400 worth), 18 have been through other dependable online merchants and 2 through Amazon because I still can't place an order with you and be confident that nothing will go wrong because something usually does. This last order is a typical example. Order No. 102-6299731-0864947 Dave Jacksonville, Florida
Aug 09 2002
Amazon.com charged for items that never get shipped
I ordered a video tape which was reported as being in stock. It went into their shipping soon status, which means you have been charged and cannot cancel or change the order. From my experience, shipping soon status means may ship someday, now that we have your money we don't care anymore. For those of you who also have had problems with Amazon.com, but have been unable to find there phone number on the web site (it's not there), I have found it out through much effort. It is 800-201-7575. Scott Fort Myers, Florida
Entity:
Apr 16 2006
Amazon.com No Delivery or the Rubbermaid Streach Seattle Washington
A outside storage shead was ordered from Amazon.com on March 25, 2006. Amazon said it shipped on March 27, 2006 as scheduled. Estimated delivery was March 29 to March 30, 2006. My credit card was billed for the full cost including a $50.00 charge for shipping. My order has not arrived. I contacted Amazon repeately and finally requested they cancel my order. They have refused to refund my purchase charges. Amazon claims that their shipper in Phoenix, ABF Freightways has my order. This is probably a Teamster Union organization who conviently lost the order when it fell off the truck. However; Amazon says that the order will be returned to them and I will be charged $211.60 for shipping the order back to them. That's $211.60 to return an order that was never delivered in the first place. This is not only a Rip-Off, it is attempted fraud on the part of Amazon.com and ABF Freightways. Paul Prescott Valley, ArizonaU.S.A.
Mar 05 2008
Amazon.com Sells refurbished/ USED products as NEW Seattle Washington
Purchased Sony Playstation 3 for kids gift DIRECT from Amazon LLC. Please note that this was a DIRECT order from Amazon, NOT a reseller on Amazon. Charged my card $403, item delivered a week or so later from Amazon's Fernley, Nevada Distribution Center. PS-3's come from Sony with a one year guarantee and can easily be replaced by Sony if item is NEW. In my case, PS-3 quit after 2 months of use. Contacted Sony (USA) who informed that by using serial number on unit, that I had received a USED or REFURBISHED PS-3. Not a NEW one as advertised and shown on Amazon. Amazon denies everything (even after talking to Sony rep.). But the proof is quite clear as their is no warranty decal on hard drive door. Amazon, after many phone calls only wants to refund $140.00 I USED to trust Amazon, but not after this. Item was listed as NEW, not used or refurbished.... Amazon's customer service is overseas and they do not do anything for you. Avoid... Blair Hesperia, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Apr 07 2008
Amazon.com Bait and switch not in stock scam Seatle Washington
I searched the net for Canon PowerShot SD790IS 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom the best price I got was $229.95 from amazon.com so I naturally placed the order, received a confirmation and thought I was going to get my order in a few days. Well the next day I received this email: Greetings from Amazon.com, We're sorry, but the following order from Ace Photo Digital has been canceled because the items you purchased were out of stock. Please return and attempt to purchase again at a later time. We apologize for any inconvenience. ================================================== ORDER DETAILS ================================================== 1 of Canon PowerShot SD790IS 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom Your credit card was not charged for the order. To view your transaction status online, please visit: http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com. Amazon.com well as you can see Amazon.com is claiming that the vendor Ace Photo Digital does not have the camera in stock, what I did was go to acephotodigital.com and searched for the same item, they had it in stock, then proceeded to check out, now granted the price was $399.00 almost $200 more than it was on Amazon.com I printed the page where I had to pay the $399.00 price it's on PDF I have proof that this is a bait and switch scam and I cant believe a company like Amazon.com is willing to take a big risk and opening themselves up to a big class action suit. It is illegal to advertise something at a price then offer a higher price, it's called bait and switch Gary Pacoima, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Apr 16 2008
Amazon.com Sorry our rep. lied to you...but tough cookies. Internet
I made a purchase last year at Amazon.com, the check was mailed, but an unexpected medical expense came up. The medical costs wiped out my checking account, to the point where I could not even afford the stop payment fee. So I called Amazon.com and explained the situation. I asked their customer service representative what the policy was and if there were anything I could do to prevent the overdraft from occuring. He looked up my information and infromed me that he could see on his computer that I had cancelled the order and that since I cancelled before the check was recieved it would be held until I placed another order. I was so nervous about overdrawing that I asked him twice more. So you're certain that the check will NOT be cashed until I order something else? He assured me, adamantly, that this was the case. The following week Amazon did, of course, attempt to cash the check. Twice. Resulting in overdraft fees in excess of one-hundred dollars. When you're on a fixed income $100 may as well be $1,000. I tried to work it out with them, and when that failed I contacted the Better Business Bureau. I spent an additional $30 repeatedly faxing the same infromation to the same number. Five months later Amazon.com informed me that they had no such hold policy and that they were sorry for the misunderstanding. If I were to walk into any department store and be mislead by one of their staff the store would attempt to 'make things right' I worked for over two decades in such jobs. I find it reprehensible that Amazon.com is unaccountable for the assurances made by their staff. If you have an issue with Amazon.com which an associate of theirs assures YOU will be handled appropriately/resolved. I urge you to demand this in writing, and get a name and employee number. I had a name, a date, and a time for the call in my case, and they were never even asked for. I had to agressively keep the communication open and insist on giving the information to Amazon.com. I find it doubtful that this information was even noted. Ruth Indiana, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Jan 14 2006
amazon.com Fraud never paid me, No email, no phone Internet
I started selling on amazon.com for extra money inbetween jobs. I sold all mys tuff to the sum of around $250.00 and when I went to transfer funds I got an email saying that I was under a merchant approval program where my funds would be held for 30 days. Well now after 30 days I have been getting more and more pissed everyday. I emailed amazon.com many times to no avail. Today I got a message saying your amazon.com account has been closed and my funds will be on a hold for 90 days. So im out the money for 120 days because why??? When I called the amazon.com customer service they said that the merchant approval side doesnt have a phone number only email. hmm thats odd I thought amazon.com was up on that good customer service thing. I just want my money amazon got theres and I want mine. Adam Champlin, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Dec 04 2006
Amazon.com ripoff False advertsing Bait and switch Advertising Seattle Washington
On December 4th, I ran a price comparison search for a Panini Maker on BizRate.com. My intent was to purchase the gift for my wife for Christmas as many millions of Americans do this time of year. I came to a final decision that I was interested in the Cuisinart GR4 Panini Maker found at 13 stores/merchants. I proceeded to the comparison and Amazon.com claimed that they had the product in Stock for a price of $99.95, with no sales tax and free shipping. First Search http://www.bizrate.com/sandwichmakers/product_type--panini_maker/products__att294299--437588-.html Second Search http://www.bizrate.com/sandwichmakers/cuisinart-gr4-panini-maker--pid156078317/compareprices.html When I was directed to the Amazon.com, I learned that free shipping was far from the truth. Utilizing a bait and switch tactic they directed me to one of their vendors who was trying to sell the product for $99.95 as claimed and proceeded to a shipping & handling charge of $40.85. $140.80 is a far cry from $99.95 advertised on your site. Extremely upset, I called Amazon.com's customer service line and was directed to New Deli India. The customer service representative and his supervisor Sumnit S. Area Manager for customer service did not have the authority to resolve my complaint. Their answer was for me to buy the item for $129 as listed on their site with no shipping charges. I am proceeding to file my complaint with the RipOff.com and the Better Business Bureau to warn other retail consumers of Amazon's deceptive retail trade and advertising practices. I am personally shocked that a company with such an image and reputation as Amazon.com would stoop so low to advertise with such unethical advertising practices. The last time I checked, false advertising is against the law, especially bait and switch advertising. It would be interesting to see if a law firm would like to take on a class action law suit with Amazon.com. Maybe I will get a few calls after I share my story. A concerned consumer! Jim ****** ((( ROR REDACTED LAST NAME FOR SECURITY PURPOSES ))) Jim Bedford, TexasU.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Jul 30 2007
Amazon.com - Babies-R-Us Wrong product Rip Off Internet
This reply is most advice for future orders, because they ripped you off good. Next time pay with a debit card or credit card, then if you have a problem with the company as you did. You could go to the credit card company or bank card and get a FULL REFUND the right way. If you have a problem paying with your debit card as you did, have patience look carefully at the card number you put in and go online and make sure you have the money in the bank to clear the transaction. If you use a credit card, when you have problems the bank will protect you. D HOUSTON, TexasU.S.A.
Jan 18 2008
Amazon.com - Amazon is a market place ripoff Internet
I hope someone can help. I started selling on Amazon on Dec 8th 2007 for some extra money. I read about amazon that they would hold funds for 14 days and after that it would be released. I started on dec 8th and on Dec 10th I received a email from merchant approval that they need to hold funds up to 30 days because Im a new seller and to make Amazon a better and safer market place. That was hard because xmas was in a couple of days and I had to ship packages with my own money and buy xmas gifts for my kids when times are hard now. I waited for the whole 30 days and finally on Jan 8th they look the block off and I could start receiving my money. On Jan 16th I received an email from amazon merchant account again and stated that they was going to hold funds for 30 days. I received this same letter the first time I started selling so i had to think this is some sort of mistake. so I emailed them and they emailed me with a automated response and stated hold of funds for up to 45 days. So now I am confused. I am not a new seller. i have 100% feedback rating. So I emailed then again and asked if this is 45 days from when I started on amazon from Dec 8th or this is another extra 45 days from present day. i havent gotten any emails yet from them. I cannot afford to ship out any more items with my own money and have to wait over a month. I dont get Amazon at all. I just feel that they are unfair and they dont give direct answers. I have over 500 dollars in my account that they are holding and I need this for school. The same email they wrote me the first time is the same email I received the scecond time about being new. I dont know if this is a mistake or they doing this to find something out which i have no clue of what. In the email to them they wanted to know what other ways im selling online and my pyscial inventory. I dont get this extra delay in my funds. Amazon been a headache from the start and I cannot lose merchandise and money this time. I waited the 30 days and I started receiving my money and within 8 days they hold me again. Can someone help me on this matter so I can get this resolved. Yen flushing, New YorkU.S.A.
Jun 22 2008
AMAZON.COM AMAZON unfair to their sellers and downright allow theft Seattle Washington
Hello, I was a seller on Amazon.com, i sold a few products, then one day out of nowhere i got an email stating my account was under review, and that my funds would be held for 45 days, when i signed up they said only 14 days, so when i emailed them about this alliance emailed me back and said my account was BLOCKED and i can't sell on there again, and that they would hold my funds for 90 days $2200, i had already shipped out my inventory and everything and they did this! I tried to find a phone number to contact them but there is NO PHONE NUMBER for Alliance with Amazon, you can only email them and you just get automated BS responces from them with no explanation! So finally i just gave up and decided i would wait the 90 days! About 2 weeks later a buyer contacted me and told me he has not recieved his set yet, but i had shipped it priority mail with tracking, and checked online and it said delivered!! I emailed this to the seller, and he told me he lived in an Apartment complex and maybe the set was stolen (HOW IS THIS MY FAULT) i told him i was sorry for him and i was willing to refund him part of the money he paid for the set (when your funds are held by Amazon you can use the refund button and refund people) He did not reply but filed an A-Z claim against me with Amazon saying he didn't recieve the set, I emailed Amazon the tracking info and they still simply refunded him the entire amount, This customer probably got the set and knew how their A-Z process works, its a liscense to steal! you can order anything from a seller and you have 90 days to file a claim and 95% of the time Amazon will refund the buyer and NOT REQUIRE THE BUYER TO SHIP THE PRODUCT BACK!!! This is blatent theft! So, Amazon holds my money for 90 days and they make interest on it then later on the are giving my money away! AND STILL NO EXPLANATION And NO CONTACT!! Stay away from Amazon or be very careful when selling for those sharks!! PS: I found out how to get back on the site and i am selling on there again, ofcourse under a different name, So AMAZON DON'T THINK YOU CAN BAN SOMEONE FOR LIFE!! If you have been banned from Ebay or Amazon THERE ARE WAYS TO GET BACK ON!!! SCREW YOU AMAZON!@ Jason_s scottsdale, ArizonaU.S.A.
Sep 14 2008
Samsung, Amazon.com Rebate RIPOFF! Stacy, Minnesota
My wife bought me a Samsung Bluetooth through Amazon.com, whoch came with a $30 rebate. We filed our rebate papers and KEPT copies of everything we sent. The rebate was DENIED because we had utilized the wrong form! (Clearly not true, as we checked our copy and it was the correct form, and was the one provided by Amazon.) Amazon would not intercede on our behalf, even though Amazon did a significant amount of marketing on behalf of said rebate. We wrote a letter to Samsung's rebate fullfillment company, elclosing a copy fo the cortrect form, but got zero respoinse. On the rebate form there is a phone number to contact as well. That phone number has been DISCONNECTED. Upon searching the Internets, it looks like Samsung has had many problems with rebates, not just ours. And thanks, AMAZON, for contributing to their SCAM! Ace Van Nuys, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Stacy, Minnesota
Jul 30 2008
Amazon.com stealing money and treating sellers like craps!! Internet
I'm a seller on amazon for many years now, until recently I closed all my listings and took my business elsewhere. A buyer complaint about not receiving his item and filed a chargeback with his credit card company, of course amazon always hold sellers money (they also never fail to suck commissions from all sellers out of every sales) and refunded the buyer (no question ask) in this kind of situation. Although I provided the tracking and showed it was delivered a month ago, greedy dishonest buyers can lie about anything and get away with everything since amazon supported many thieves and liars with their A-Z buyers satisfaction guarantee and protection. Under this A-Z, basically sellers have no rights whatsoever, and buyers can say and get away w/ everything, they can also give you negative feedbacks to ruin your business/reputation and as a seller you cant give neg. feed or do anything about it. It doesn't really matter what sellers do or say, or the fact you ship it out, or if you provided the tracking or follow amazon's selling guidelines etc. as long as the buyers dissatisfied, they can KEEP the item AND get their money back the same time, NO need to ship it back to sellers. And if you complain to amazon about chargebacks, they'll just ignore you as if you're not even exists, sometimes they'll send you automated email w/ BS messages just trying to keep you wait and quite for a while. I read hundreds of sellers complaining about amazon holding/stolen their money, being unfair and treating their sellers like dirt etc. but I wonder if many of them are brave and angry enough to take actions and file lawsuits against amazon. They certainly keep stealing money and treating their sellers like craps, even now, maybe if more people give them problems and sue them, then theyll start paying more attention and treating their sellers better!!! Angry seller Chino Hill, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Apr 30 2009
Amazon.com seller central very bad behavior Seattle Washington
I have been selling for 2 years at amazon ,i had about 4000 orders for the last 2 years they made on me $20.000 commission when i did not make this amount in profits in this whole time period just recently i was closed for vacation for 2 weeks ,i left for all my costumers a email that i will be able to take care of costumer service when i come back ,i Had processed 3 refunds the day after my vacation ,just regular changed mind reasons etc.nobody complained anything to but on the computer system it showed up like this last 7 days 0 orders 3 returns ,this is above their standard for refunds against orders ,so i got i email that they are suspending my account ,i emailed them and they wanted detail information about all my feedback's etc.since i allreay was under review then i got a final suspension note that i violated their rules ,they accusing me with things that i never never never NEVER did even one time since i am a seller ,(for example 1 buyer complained in a feedback that this item taste bad ,a good brand name item which a sold a lot first i gave a refund then i told him to tell the company that he feels or thinks this item is damaged ) but because amazon's seller performance team are just lazy to look in to any any detail they took this against me saying that i violated their rules by selling false imitation products )which could be proven on a million ways that this never happened ,even if i wanted god forbid you can't get false products on this ,and who would be crazy to do it anyway which normal seller who is 15/20 years in bussines would ever sell false products on a profit of 2 dollars ,so just because 1 customer 1 time said i think this has a bad taste ,a real false allegation ,so amazon judged me the way similar to Stalin's rules in the soviet union ,and they are allways right ,and i should drop.. whenever i had any question concern on anything how to proceed i always called them up for guidance and advice and always followed their rules 100% i have had over 500 feedback's 97% + positive ,and for no good reason they throwing me out like a i would be a piece of garbage i was a top costumer oriented seller ever ,but some costumers will write bad feedback's sometimes like this this CD player was broken on day one but wait a minute i sold you a shirt not a CD player so the costumer has a option to remove it but if he refuses ,Amazon will leave it on the system,and this will be counted against you if it hits over a certain percentage what they determined, it will be added up right or wrong,they are the smartest the best the greatest business on the planet and all the sellers who could be much more ethical than them are just a peace of s....... there is no second guessing them ,how could the only way of judging be one time computer numbers ?when you listen to the facts it is screaming obvious that nothing wrong has been done ************a other point with Amazon if the costumer will say i never received this for instance but the carriers tracking number says yes ,the seller will always lose if there is no signature if you sent this with post office for example it is a known fact don't try this please the sellers are always wrong, and the buyers always right in any circumstance and situation what a great way to solve disputes hooray all the thieves found a company who will ALWAYS stand by their site for them J.norman dallas, TexasU.S.A.
Aug 19 2009
Amazon.com Holding orders hostage Panama City, Florida
Amazon.com offers free shipping on some items over 25.00.But this entails them holding your order for up to 8 days to impress upon you the value of paying for shipping.Do not believe Amazon gives you anything for free without a back slapping. They simply do not. Unlike (((competitor's name redacted))) sellers who ship the same whether they offer free shipping or not. I ordered two boxes of candy, 7 pounds weight, from amazon and they have it on a 6 day hold before actually shipping the order, total price 25.98. In contrast I bought two mattress toppers 45 pounds total weight from an (((redacted))) seller and received those in three days from California to Florida. That was also free shipping. The price I paid on (((redacted))) for the mattress toppers was 26.01 Both sellers use Fedex. No wonder I spend thousands of dollars a year with (((competitor's name redacted))) and less than 200.00 with Amazon. What A ripoff!Free super saver shipping by Amazon.com is  a stupid marketing ploy to get buyers to pay for premium delivery to get orders in the same time they would get them everywhere else for free.So Amazon next time you want to stick it to someone in your policies and procedures we are going to back slap you!***WHAP***American consumers do not negotiate with internet terrorists .FREE my Chick O Sticks .Let my candy GO! <font color=red><a href=/whyedited.asp target=why>  sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company, ..plus, if you post a competitors name more than likely they will show up on search engines as a Rip-off! - - your comments on this policy are welcome. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. In this case we removed an alleged competitors name </a></font>
Entity: , Internet
Jun 09 2009
Amazon.com Amazon SUSPENDED MY SELLER ACCOUNT UNFAIRLY. Internet
Amazon.com unfairly suspended my seller account on the charges of selling copyrighted (pirated) material. When I indicated to them that I was not selling pirated material of any kind (I was only selling original DVD's), they ignored my request to send them proof that I was in fact selling original DVD's. When I pressed this issue further, I was sent the following email by Amazon: Hello from Amazon.com. Thank you for writing. After a review of your account by an account specialist, we have decided your account will remain blocked. We regret we are unable to provide further information on this situation. Further correspondence regarding the closure of your selling account will not be answered. The closure of this account is a permanent action. Any subsequent accounts that are opened will be closed as well. Best regards, Seller Performance Team http://www.amazon.com Septa2 IslamabadPakistan Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Amazon.com
Jul 14 2009
Amazon.com My account was closed without cause Seattle, Washington
I was a seller on Amazon.com and have had no problems until one day my account was closed because they believe I am involved with another seller who has had their account closed. I work alone and I don't have help from other sellers. I don't contact other sellers in any way and the company even refuses to disclose the name of the other seller. I was told I cannot open any new accounts and without any real investigation my account was closed. My account wasn't even in an investigative status this all just came out of nowhere. They have no right to make such allegations without proper investigation. John Oakmont, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.

Showing 76-100 | Showing Page 4 of 41