AURAVIE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AuraVie

There may be more reports for "AuraVie"

For more results perform a general search for "AuraVie"

Showing 26-50 of 346 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "AuraVie"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 21 2014
Auravie False advertisement Encino CA
I saw the product was advertising a free trial of the product provided I pay a nominal amount for shipping.  I did see that if I don't cancel my membership within a specified time frame, my credit card would be charged.  After speaking with their customer service representative today I learned that not only will I have to pay to return the product if I intend to cancel, but if they don't receive the product by a specified time frame, my card will be charged.  Nowhere in the advertisement did it specify that I would need to pay to return the product and nowhere did it read that I would have to return the product at all if I simply wanted to cancel my membership.  This is the biggest scam I've ever seen.
Entity: Select State/Province
Oct 22 2013
AuraVie SCAM!!!!!!! van nuys California
I ordered the free trial and of course after a 2 week period the charged my credit card without my knowledge, then 2 weeks later charged it again. I will never order anything from them again!
May 16 2014
AuraVie Scammed. Van Nuys California
Received offer for free trial of products. Thought I was going to get samples. Paid shipping $2.95. Received a kit with full size products. Never a mention of a charge to my credit card acct. of $97.88. Never saw anything in the packing slip or anywhere else that this is what was going to happen. The charge was posted as (SKINCRE 866-633-2105) called the number to see who they were to verify the charge. The lady said they were a conference call company and had nothing to do with skincare. Then I found the packing slip which had the 2 charges for shipping and handling and nothing about future charges.  Packing slip says Risk Free Trial w/Ebooks. That's a joke.
Sep 11 2014
AuraVie Rip off Internet
Do not make the mistake of paying only shipping and handling for this product!  They will send you monthly shipments and bill for 97.88, not only the expense but it is a crappy feeling product on your skin.  I have been fighting with AuraVie for a month to get my refund. I spoke the their customer service dept , Matt and was told he would credit my account for 40.00 for June even though I didn't use any/open box then he said to return the July shipment and then he recited what I was to send them via e-mail saying I would not dispute the charges and they would refund the full amount for July. i returned the product unopened at my expense of 8.00 AND sent the recited e-mail then I got an e-mail saying I need to call and speak to a supervisor.  I spoke to another man today and low and behold he said they had t received my return.  I gave him the tracking number and magicaly their mail dept. located my package in just a minute or two. They now say give them 5 business days.....if no credit in 5 days I told him I WILL Dispute the charges and I am positive my credit card company will get my money back!   PLEASE DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS SCAM of a business!  They do sell other products too so be sure to research!
Mar 18 2014
Auravie Complete SCAM Van Nuys California
This fraudulent so called company says you only pay shipping and handling for their wrinkle reducer skin cream.  I received the cream once I paid for the S&H but then a few days later Auravie charged my card $97.88.  What a scam and now I have to change all of my financial information.  Don't fall for this horrible unethical companies tactics.
Apr 12 2014
Auravie beauty product internet
it says to you free sample just pay for shipping and handling under $3.00 i paid. then week later they took $88.91 when i didn't authorized it.
Apr 09 2014
May 23 2014
Auravie Free Trial Scam. Van Nuys, California
You do your questioner for them.Then it tells you you can start a 30 day trial.You are billed in 10 days.They say it was in the agreement.I read no such thing.As I called up their off shore call line.They keep bringing up the agreement.30 days are 30 days not 10 days.The product it self tells you it takes at least this time to see results.I canceled the order but I still was charged for the trial offer. Nmy account is almost empty.For the price is over $97.00 after already paying the agreed amount of the trial of over $3.00.They continued trying to sale me the product for far less when I called to cancel.I just hope it really has cancelled my card.This is a scam and now I feel like an idiot.
Jun 26 2014
Auravie skin care Internet
i had filled out what i thought was an offer to get skin care, then when they sent me the email  it said i would be billed 97 dollars in 10 days so i called the  company I paid 2.95 for s&h , they did not want me to cancel it i told them i did not want it and to cancel my order she was a very rude person not from united states im sure, she finally came back on and told me they would cancel it and i said i want my 2.95 back i know its not much but still, and she told me no they were not going to send it to me, wonder how many people cancel and they rip them off thats prob have they get their money
Mar 09 2014
Auravie BestSkin Ripoff Chatsworth California
Pop-up for free trial, just pay shipping. One week after receiving trial, credit card was charged $97.88. Product Rejuv marked with website for Auravie, but company name appears as BestSkin on credit card statement.
Entity: Chatsworth, California
Mar 15 2014
AuraVie Deceptive advertising Internet
I read an ad saying that I can try their products for free if I send in $4.95. I thought that was a new product campaign. I paid with my charge card and was billed  $1.93 and $3.02 saparetely. But 2 weeks later I was billed $97.88. I am challenging  this unauthorized charge to my credit card company. I  know from the internet that they will continue charging my account for the next 5 years. So I cancelled my credit card to avoid  further charge. I am amazed that this company can still use this scam to get money from the public.Something has to be done to stop this practce.
Mar 27 2014
Auravie HUGE ripoff Internet
I thought I was ordering a sample in a giveaway sweepstakes from a list of several choices for services in order to complete a survey and I paid the $5.98 for free samples. I have now been charged 97.88 TWICE - after emailing them and ordering them to stop billing me. I have received no product yet and have just informed my bank to reject any further payments to this company. I am going to have to do the same thing for Instaflex as well, from what I see happening. These companies are huge ripoffs!!
Aug 06 2014
Auravie Complete scam Van nuys California Internet
I wish there was a way to shut this company down. I also went under the freebies web site to try and save money. I decided to order this skin care product for $4.95. They also took the hundred dollars out of my account (which I did not have and caused me to have several bills bounce). When I contacted the company they said (in what seemed like a rehearsed speech) that it does say somewhere on the page that this was a ten day trial period. I can not even find the site again to see if it does say that. I told this thing on the phone that I did not want the product and they could have it back just refund my money and he said that they could not refund my money unless the product was not opened. Of course they wait until they know you opened the product to make this statement. THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM and if there are any lawyers out there please look into this because this scumbag company is taking full advantage of people who obviously don't have the money to pay top dollar for skin care products which is evident by the fact that they are looking under the freebie site. I am willing to participate and aid anyone who can take these company down.
Apr 23 2012
AuraVie Skincare TRIAL OFFER SCAM Van Nuys, California
AuraVie Skincare advertises a Risk Free trial offer.  For a $4.50 charge to your credit card, they will send you a trial offer of their rejuvenating skin care products.  You get a small bottle of face cleanser, a medium bottle of serum and a small jar of rejuvenating cream.   You have ten days to cancel.  If you do not cancel, your credit card will be billed approximately $98.00 for the first month.   Then, they will send you a new package every month at a charge of approximately $98.00 each.   This goes on until you cancel. The SCAM is, they make it very difficult for you to avoid the first months' charge of $98.00 - You must return the box of products and write a special code on the box or it will not be accepted. So, you do not get to keep the first month free trial package...you have to return it.  If you do not follow their directions, you will be chaged, and remember:  They have your credit card number! I sent them an Email, telling them I thought their advertisement was deceptive.  How I wish I had visited this RipOff Report site first, before I ordered!   I would have saved myself a lot of time and trouble.  It seems like they have been doing this scam for quite a while!
Jan 05 2012
auravie misrepresentation of free trial. Van nuys, California
This company advertises as a free trial offer for their product. This is by no means free even after you pay shipping. After 6 days of having this product this company will bill your debit/ credit card to have you pay $97.88 for a full month supply. This is the cost of the free trial.When you call to cancel the shipments it has to be within 10 days of the product arrival or you are billed the full price. This is in very small print in the brochure after you recieve the product.The brochure does not explain that you must return the  unused portion of the product at your own cost. The customer service message before you speak with a live person is very abrupt. Bordering on rude. Then, you speak with a customer service rep that quickly explains to you that nothing was free even after paying shipping costs. It will also be explained to you that a maximum of 10 days supply is all you may use and return the rest of the bottles- at your expense- and they will determine if it is a 10 days supply or if you are billed the full cost. This is the worst example of free trial I have ever experienced. Please watch your bank or credit card statements.The billing is very quick . There are many reasons that will exclude you from being billed the full price. You will only be told this when you try to cancel. You have to call your bank to ensure that this company will no longer have access to your account.They will continue to try even after you cancel.
Entity: Van nuys, California
41, Report #819478
Jan 07 2012
AuraVie No free trial here. Just a bill for $97.88!! Internet
I ordered the free trial of AuraVie, guess I didn't read the fine print. approx. 10 days after receiving it, my credit card was billed for $97.88.  I noticed the charge and disputed it.  About 2 weeks later, they charged my card again.  I had called to cancel any automatic shipments, and I haven't received anymore of it, but they still keep trying to bill my credit card.
Jan 24 2012
AuraVie Not real skin care products, Internet
I was directed to an Internet site off Facebook for free trial size offers just to pay s/h. I had a bad reaction from the product that sent me to a demetogolist. Well mixed with medications, my face is beet red! I called to cancel this order of which they say I placed on Dec. 31. My 10 days had expired, now I received the product on Jan. 12, so yes the 10 days lapsed!I'm sure everyone has this same problem and that is how they are legally able to debit your charge card for the 98.00. They make sure the 10 days passes before you even receive the product. Beware, they need to be put out of business!
Apr 02 2012
Auravie Skincare Deceptive frauds VAN NUYS, California
I carefully looked over the NO RISK free trial agreement, felt it looked legitamate so ordered.  Shortly I received my wrinkle creams.  Then I noticed a $97.88 charge by Auravie.  I received another package.  I immediately returned it without opening it.  Now 2 months later I see another charge for $97.88.  This time I called customer service.  They have a recorded message that any cancellation after 10 days is non refundable.  I told them about returning the second box to which she responded that it would not be accepted because I hadn't called first.  I referred to the information in the first package which said nothing about proper return or cancellation procedures.  THIS IS NOTHING SHORT OF A SCAM!
Entity: VAN NUYS, California
Apr 27 2012
AuraVie rip off, screwed, unlawful practices, extortion? Attempted robbery, Internet
I was just reading the report of MS Michigan and I agree whole hearedley. When I requested the TRIAL SIZE I saw nothing about having a time limit or cancelation, and of course they didn't mention it. The way I found out about it, was when my credit card company called me because it seemed suspicious to them. That notification was my saving grace because they blocked the account so nothing has been paid out. It's such a hassle, because I had to have that account closed and a new one set-up, and I'm still waiting for my card. AuraVie puts these time limits on without letting the consumer know up-front. Did you know the time period starts at the company. It is sent by regular mail and that can be a huge variance as to when it get's to it's location. Then it was left at the managers office because I was not home when the mail arrived. Our manager took a few days off, also the office hours are very limited.If that doesn't cut into your time, I called the company and they tell you right off the bat that I would be holding 30-40 minutes. I have the measured calls contract with the phone company, so as soon as the person answers the phone, they start charging me for that call.Finally the man that answered agreed to have someone call me back some time that day, more like 3 days later. When Ingrid called back, she did not give me a RMA number to return the merchandize, so I'm waiting again.  Also, there was noting in the box stating their procedures.  To put it nicely, It's a pretty shady company,with a lot of things hidden those big black clouds.  THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING THIS SPACE, hopefully it helps other consumers. .
Jun 13 2012
AuraVie Free Trial costs $97.88 Van Nuys, California
Ordered a Free Trial for $ 4.95 shipping and handling.  Received a small bottle of product.  Was charged $97.88 on my credit card.
Nov 21 2011
auravie deceptive website and rude people van nuys, California
I don't often order online, but this was a top notch rip-off. Until I came to this site I wasn't able to get the address to return this product. The # I have they refused to give it to me and were extremely rude on the phone. Their website is set up to defraud. They may have the 10 day statement on their site, but it's in a place where I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw it. They take you through about 4 pages before you get to where you order, then supposedly give you plenty of time to renig. I believed it to be a sample--for 5.95, what else would it be. Plus the product they did send is sample size, not 97.88 dollars worth of anything. Their rude, dishonest people and I don't wish them well.
Dec 14 2011
Auravie Fraud, Scam Van Nuys, California
this company says free but they will charge your account without notifying you and when you call to dispute, you could wait weeks for your money. and they admit to having this problem all the time but do nothing to fix the problem, because they are scam artists!
Nov 23 2012
AuraVie Free does not mean free , Internet
When AuraVie advertises a free sample do not believe them. It is not free. If you cancel the autoship (which you have to agree to up-front in order to get your free sample) you have to return the product. They call it a sample, but it actually 3 full-sized products. Not only do you have to return it, YOU have to pay for the return postage. I have no problem returning the product, as it burned my face, so I have no use for it. I am extremely upset that I already paid $7.50 shipping to get the free sample, and now I have to pay for return shipping as well. Not is that only a rip-off, but if you really think about what they are trying to sell you in their advertisement, that in itself is a rip-off. They say you can see results in 2 weeks, but you only have 10 days to return the product! So if you wait the 2 weeks to see if it is working for you, you will get an automatic charge on your credit card for an automatic shipment (which you will have to return and pay postage on again! Somebody please get this loser company off the website!
Entity: Internet, Internet
Nov 02 2012
AuraVie Skincare Total Scam! van nuys, California
They suck you in with a free 1 month trial for only $5 but then once you have the product they charge you $90 unless you return the product to them and you have to pay postage. Usual internet selling scam. Horrible on the phone, these people are revolting!
Sep 30 2012
AuraVie deceptive, dishonest Van Nuys, California
Ordered FREE sample on-line.   Supposed to be a 14-day supply.  In a week I received another box with a bill for 98+.  If we liked the product we were to order another 14 day supply.   In another week I received another box with another bilol for $98+ which I refused.  The product in no way lives up to what it promised.  I am 81 years of age and people guess me to be 65 on much cheaper products from the general store.  Guess I should advertise for them.

Approximately 346 Reports Found