AURAVIE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AuraVie

There may be more reports for "AuraVie"

For more results perform a general search for "AuraVie"

Showing 76-100 of 346 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "AuraVie"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jun 02 2014
AuraVie The worst product in the biggest ripoff I've ever seen Internet
This is one of the worst product's I've ever tried He's company should not allow you to try something like this and then send you a bill in the package there was nothing stating they would charge you the amount that they were going to church or credit card
Entity: Internet
May 03 2012
AuraVie BUNZAI MEDIA GROUP AuraVie, S/B AuraLIE VAN NUYS, California
Do NOT order AuraVie under any circumstances.  The company is DECEPTIVE!!!  Their name should be AuraLIE!!!! I ordered AuraVie on-line after seeing an Internet advertisement.  I do NOT remember seeing the word TRIAL, used anywhere.  What I saw was you pay ONLY $4.95 Shipping and Handling.  I looked all over the advertisement to see if there was a CATCH, but I could find nothing.  So, I ordered the product.  The products (three of them) arrived in a package within a couple of days.  Nowhere in that package was there any information about a 10-DAY TRIAL PERIOD, or the fact that after the 10-days, your charge card would be charged $97.88 A MONTH!!! Shortly after ordering AuraVie, I placed an order on-line for a 30-day Trial Offer with a national company.  Everything was SPELLED OUT.  In fact, even the date of the end of the trial period, was provided.  What a difference between that company and AuraVie!!! If AuraVie was a LEGITIMATE company, they would include information about their 10-Day Trial Offer, with their product. This company is nothing but a SCAM!!  And their product DOESN'T WORK!! Save your money!!!
Entity: VAN NUYS, California
Apr 30 2013
AuraVie Skincare AuraVie is a RIPOFF and engages in FALSE ADVERTISING Van Nuys, California
AuraVie advertises a risk free trial that they then charge you $97.88 plus postage for.  What they also fail to mention is that you are signing up for a monthly renewal of these products at the same price.  When I received the 2nd shipment I immediately informed them that I did not want the products and was returning them for a refund.  Apparently in the fine print somewhere were some very strict requirements to receive a refund.  My order was billed to me in January and they received the product (unopened and untouched) on January 22 but their cutoff date to accept a return was January 14.  They very kindly offered to refund me 30% of the price as a courtesy.  This company is a total SCAM!
Feb 13 2014
AURAVIE REJUV SERMAN OAKS SCAMMERS... RIPOFF SKIN CARE AURAVIE VAN NUYS CA
 I was looking for skin care products on a designers webpage and there was an offer for a free sample.  The ad says that you get a free sample in the mail if you just pay the 4.95 shipping and handling fee to enter your credit card number and that you will recieve in 5 to 7 business days free of charge.  When you get the package you get what was promised but in full size and a shpping order with a balance of $o.oo, as a week or so passes by you get slapped a bill for 97.88 to your credit card and when you call them to cancel your order it asks  you to make a selection from the menu. once you press the number to cancel it automatically give you a cancellation number and hangs up on you. When you call the company at that number once again the machine is programmed to recognize your number and does not allow for you to reenter the system which in turn hangs up on you.  There is noone there.
Entity: Select State/Province
Sep 18 2014
AuraVie AuraVie offered free sample, then charged me $97.88! Van Nuys California
I recently was made an offer online to get a free sample of AuraVie skin care products for the cost of shipping & handling (about $5).  So I entered my debit card online & was happily surprised to get the products in the mail that looked like full-sized bottles, this should have tipped me off right there.   A few weeks later, right before pay day, I am on my way to the grocery store when I check my bank balance to find that $97.88 has been taken out of my account for SKIN in Van Nuys, CA.  Confused about this debit and now broke, I tried to call the company only to find that it is closed & to call back during reg. hours. So I called my bank to tell them about the fraudulent charges & to cancel my bank card, once the bank informs me that the purchase was made with my bank checking/debit card. The next day I call SKIN, wait 15 minutes for a customer service rep., & listen to them answering my phone call with this huge speech basically telling me that if I am calling concerning the TRIAL SAMPLE of skin care & the $97.88 account charge that this billing was in the fine print on the website where I purchased it.  This long speech that the customer service rep gives me is done even BEFORE I tell her what my problem is!!!  My brain is screaming at me that I just got scammed.   So I tried to tell her what I was calling about but there was a lot of background noise on her end of the line.  I also had a hard time hearing her because it sounded muffled or it was possibly her accent that was very hard to understand.  I was trying to tell her that I couldn't understand her because of this issues when she HUNG UP ON ME!  SERIOUSLY?!?!  What kind of customer service is that?!?!  This company obviously cares nothing for its customers & doesn't want my business with its shoddy tactics & crappy service!  I will be getting my money back.
Sep 16 2014
AuraVie Uskin, Ella Skin, AuraVie Update to yesterday's post West Hills California
 Today I phoned my bank and was told that I was SOL because I used a debit card. And got fussed at like a child for doing so. I re-dialed the company using the 1-866-216-9336 number. Yesterday I had used the 1-888-609-8847 number. I let the man (he sounded like the same guy as yesterday) look me up in the system and today he found me. he did agree to cancel the order for this month.    No, I told him. I want a refund from 8/25/14 but he said it was too late. Checked the shipping number (that he didn't give to me) and said it had been delivered. It was NEVER received. I doubt it was delivered.   so I guess I am out $97.88 for the last 2 or 3 months.  Thank you to whomever posted the two ph numbers here at ripoff report.    If I try again tomorrow I'll re post.
Entity: West Hills, California
Jun 27 2014
Auravie skin care HRskin, ZMM Auravie is a SCAM Van Nuys California
Auravie skin care is a scam and a rip off. I ordered the free trial like thousand of others have and got one shipment of 3 small bottles. Within 10 days, my bank account was charged $97.88. I did not approve of this! I found their phone number and called immediately to cancel. I was told it was canceled only to be charghed $97.88 yet again in June. I was forced to go to my bank to report fraud in hopes I may get my money back. Do NOT, I repeat do NOT order from this company! Even though they kept charging me, I never got any more product at all. The product itself is horrible. Sticky and does not do a thing
Mar 26 2014
AuraVie Skincare Auravie Renew, Revive Replenish RISK Free Trial w/ebooks van nuys California
First of all I was tricked into getting a FREE RISK FREE trial offer.  I thought for a mear $3.02 shipping and handling but wait then $1.93 processing fee, I would TRY their product.  However, I did not know that at the same time they charged my card an additional $3.02, and then in 10 days I was supposed to cancel this offer.    No WHERE did it say this when I was ordering it.  I will never do that again,  It is almost like Pro Active and others, however, they tell you that if you don't want this product to cancel before the next shipment in 30 days, it wasn't even 10 days since I had the product.   Not only that but I broke out using this product and would NEVER pay $98.88 for ADDitional products that a I woudln't want and b  would not use.   I have cancelled but lets see if I get my money back on my paypal account.  Pay pal is supposed to help their customers only now they changed the rules a little bit and it isn't as easy.
Entity: van nuys, California
Jan 16 2014
AuraVie AuraVie pops up free gift, just pay shipping. AuraVie had taken $98.00 out of my checking account, internet
I was buying last minute Christmas gifts for my wife from Roaman's online. In the middle of my purchase AuraVie pops up and says I get a free gift. I thought it was from Roaman's. A few days later I got the package.There was nothing about paying for anything.A few days later i noticed they had taken the shipping out of my account.Which I had agreed to. Then a few days later they took out $98.00 out of my account. Which I had not agreed to.
Entity: Select State/Province
Nov 17 2010
AuraVie Skincare Refused to abide by the free trial offer terms, charged my card $90 Encino, California
I accepted the AuraVie skin care free trial offer on the internet.  The Contract stated you will have 14 days to try these products. ( wrinkle creams and micro abrasion) If I wanted to keep them my card would be charged $90.  If not, I was to call the company for a Return Merchandise number and instructions for returning it.  I called the company on the 12th day after receiving the shipment (verifiable by FedEx records.) talked to Christopher, he said he owned the company.  He told me he had charged my card that morning because I had Odered the free trial 14 days ago! I asked how I could try the products for 14 days as stated in the contract, if I didn't yet have them in my possession.  His answer: It doesn't say you have 14 days to try it after you receive it   HELLO!  Guess you're supposed to be trying it while it's on the FedEx truck. My bank refused to pay this sleeze.  I'd say go ahead and get the free trial (you pay shipping only)  but be sure to call them about the 3rd day if you don't like the products. Zero Integrity there.
Entity: Encino, California
Dec 31 2011
AURAVIE SKINCARE SCAM , DISHONEST, THREATENING, DECEIVING, MISLEADING ADVERTIZING, VERBALLY ABUSIVE, Internet, Internet
On 12/12/11 i ordered Aurivie Skin Care 10 day trial delivered 12/17/11  and usd the product for 9 days  the product did not do what it claimed to do and i followed directions 100%. When i called on the 10th day to cancel i found they had already charged my account 97.88 and refused to refund my money i was threatened with them reporting me to 3 credit agencies for trying to rip them off and was told i was trying to scam them! I was told it was to late to send the unused product back it was over 10 days and if they wanted to they would start my 10 days from the order date and it would be way past 10 days IT WAS NOT i told them if they did not refund my money i would take it further my money was refunded but i am still waiting to see if thier threat of reporting me as a scam artist is going to happen at that point i will sue! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE BE AWARE DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT
Entity: Internet, Internet
Jan 18 2012
AuraVie Skincare Fraudulent Deceptive Come On to Obtain your Credit Card number and apply charges Internet
This company purports to be sending you a free sample.  They solicit your credit card number to cover a small mailing fee. Then they turn around and start you full price for the sample they just sent (to the tune of $100 a sample).   Yes it is a stupid come on and I fell for it because I wasn't paying close attention!  Beware - they are highly deceptive and will not refund monies.  I am now dealing with my bank on this one.
Apr 26 2012
AuraVie Skincare Bunzai Media Group 10 Day Risk Free Trial Sample Package Van Nuys, California
I ordered the AuraVie Rejuvinating skin care sample package.  The advertisement said I had a 10-day risk free trial period.   If I was not satisfied with the product, all I had to do is cancel by calling their Customer Service phone number, and no further product would be mailed to me.   If I like the product, I just do nothing and a monthly supply will be mailed to me with my credit card charged.   I received my package on April 20, 2012.  I called their CS phone line on Monday, April 23 to cancel.   Imagine my surprise when I was told I had to mail back the sample package or I would be charged $$92.88 (charged to my credit card!)!!!!  I'm so glad I visited this RIPOFF REPORT Website!   There are LOTS of complaints here.  When I called to cancel the subscription, the CS Representative got quite defensive with me.  He told me I had until May 15 to return the intorductory sample box (or my credit card will be charged $92.88) AND I have to write  RMA 10 789 714 on the box, or it would not be acknowledged!!!! I am also so glad I used my bank debit card to place this order!  After reading all these RipOff Reports, it looks like AuraVie will send me another months supply and charge me $92.88....well, I have a surprise for them!   I called my bank, and for a $5.00 service charge, they cancelled my card! They will issue a new card (with a new number) to me soon.   It is well worth the $5 because AuraVie will not be able to charge my checking accound anymore!  If they try to charge me $92.88, they will find that the Credit Card number is no longer valid!   Thanx to Iberia Bank for all of their help and understanding and super-fast service.   I called the bank an hour ago, and the credit card number is no longer valid!   Screw You, AuraVie!   You got only $3.02 for the sample pack.  It's going to cost me $5.98 to ship it back to them, so actually, AuraVie has cost me almost $10 for this terrible mistake.    I really should keep the sample package and see if they call me!
Jun 14 2011
AuraVie BEWARE, they scam you into paying $90, misleading advertisement!!! Internet
When i came across the advertisement to try their products, and they were certain i was going to love it, they offered it to me for $2.95 shipping. then i see i was charged $90.00 a month later, when i called, i dealt with a VERY NASTY PERSON, who would not give his name, but he said if i read the fine print i would have seen that i was going to be charged for the product. I am livid. please please do not order from this company, they are scammers!!
Dec 27 2012
AuraVie Levela How I Got My Mother's Money Back Even After the Trial Had Ended Van Nuys , California
My mother thought she was ordering a free sample of the AuraVie skin care product from their website. She saw the ad on facebook where they said As seen on the Dr. Oz Show. It stated that it was a risk-free 10 day trail and all she had to do was pay shipping. Of course we all know the story that it was not a sample but a 30 day supply of the product and if she didn't want to be charged more she had to contact them in 10 days. To add to the problem they also signed her up for another product called Levela that came in a separte package. She had no idea what this was or where it came from and figured it was just a free sample from the same company. It turned out to be from a separate company (so they claim) but when I called the number it was the same exact recording as the AuraVie except they changed the name to Levela. The way these companies work is they sent you the free trial and if you don't respond in the next 10 days they charge your credit card (that they got from you to pay for shipping) the full amount of the product. Then, and make sure you understand this, they will continue to charge your credit card every month and send you another  day supply. In my mother's case it was as follows: AuraVie $4.95 for shipping $97.88 for product Levela $4.79 for shipping $89.95 for product I first called the AuraVie people at 1-866-216-9336 I selected 1 for AuraVie. They then said I could push 1 again if I wanted to cancel my account. DON'T DO THAT... Press 0 to talk to a operator. I spoke with the operator and told her I was upset that they had charged my mother's card $97.88. She kept saying there was nothing she could do because it was after the 10 day trail period. I then told her two of the bottles were defective because the pumps did not work on them and they were broken. She immediately said she was going to talk to her supervisor to see if she could issue a partial refund. She came back to say they would refund $59.59 and also cancel her account so she would not receive any future orders or charges. I figured that was good enough because that would save us from having to ship the products back and all that hassle plus she could keep the products. So in the end she ended up paying $37.29. On to the Levela people at 1-888-283-7452. Again I was asked to press 1 for Levela which I did. Then I was told I could press 1 again and have my money refunded and account canceled even if it was past my trail period DO NOT DO THIS. Press 0 for an operator. Levela is who I was most upset with because she never ordered from them and if she did is probably because she didn't uncheck a box somewhere on AuraVie's order page. They charged her even more than the AuraVie people and she only got one little bottle that had a broken pump. I should mention that this was the only bottle that had a broken pump out of everything so I guess I lied to the AuraVie people but who cares if that's what it takes to get your money back. Anyway, I was very polite to this woman and told her my mother never ordered this product and it was only sent to her because she ordered from the AuraVie website. I told her that when she got it the pump was broken and the bottle was only half full. I said she never did anything about it because the bottle was so small she thought it was a free sample. The woman I spoke with told me she would refund my mother's bank the $89.95 and also gave me a confirmation number for the account cancelation and a confirmation number for the refund. So that is how I went about getting her money refunded (let's hope). I will update if for some reason the money does not get credited back to her account or there are more charges after today. I also plan to call my mother's bank and tell them to block any future charges from auravie, levela, eskin, or bunzai media group. These are all the same company who scam people all over the US. I hope my story will help others out there get some of their money back. I also informed my mother that no companies send free samples. They all work this way by getting your credit card number to pay for the super low shipping charge and then charging you full price in a few weeks and then auto ship and auto charge your account month after month.
Oct 19 2012
AURAVIE THE SCAM IS AS LOUSY AS THE COMPANIES PRODUCTS. VAN NUYS, California
I had the misfortune of buying skin care products from auravie. They are grossly overpriced and impossible to return. If they truly believed in their products they would not shove them down the throats of unsuspecting consumers. The only thing worse than their return policy is their products.
Entity: VAN NUYS, California
Feb 05 2013
Auravie Skincare damage, burns, thefts, unremorseful, unreversible damage, laughable Van Nuys, California
AureVie Skincare is a rip off. It will burn your skin. The cleanser toner feel like acid was part of the make-up compound. The so called serum you are to apply after the cleanser is awful. It feels like glue when applied. The moisturizer does absolutly nothing to your skin but block your pores. They say to apply twice a day, if you do you will not only have bad skin but it smells rotton. The so called regiment they want you to do will ruin your skin and make you feel worse. I know because I tried it, unfortunatly.
Feb 05 2013
94, Report #1019612
Feb 24 2013
auravie skincare i was charged 97.88 4 trial sample.Been charged 3times even with returns , Internet
I was also charged 97.88 for a trial sample. I have now been charged 3 times I as many mths.even tho I return the items. This is an obvious rip-off & needs to be stopped. I couldn't afford these charges & it's put me in quite a bind. Live & learn yes but they need to learn also.
Entity: Internet, Internet
95, Report #1019797
Feb 25 2013
auravie skincare RISK FREE TRIAL is NOT FREE charged $97.88 to my credit card TWICE!! Internet
I ordered the AuraVie Risk Free Trial, which apparently is not risk free.  I have had two charges of $97.88 applied to my credit card as of this date. There was nothing in print or otherwise to advise me of any of these charges nor did I authorize these charges!  The shipping box included packing list: AurVie Risk Free Trial  - line price -0-, shipping & handling only, with a card to receive 40% off additional purchases.  I never ordered any additiional products!  I have been unable to get in touch with these people!  This is diffently a Rip Off!
Mar 12 2013
Auravie Free Trial IS NOT FREE!! Be VERY AWARE of all T&C's!!!!! Van Nuys, California
I was trying to access Toys R' Us Website when a customer survey kept popping up on my screen.  There was no way to X out of it and each time I left the page and returned, so did the survey.  Reluctantly, I did the three question survery and, as a thank you, was offered serveral rewards to which I could choose one.  A risk FREE 30-day trial for Auravie Skin care products was the one I chose.  The deal was you only had to pay S&H, and because of the survey I did I was given a Promotion Code so that I only had to pay half of the S&H.  My total charge was approx $2.95.  Not Bad!!  I was skeptical and scanned the page the catch.  I found nothing.  I was shipped the products in several days and was surprised to find that they were not sample size, as I had expected.I didn't think too much of it and went on the try the product, which I have actually enjoyed using.  Last night, however, I got a text message from my bank saying my account was overdrawn.  I was shocked to see that I had been charged $97.88.  I immediately called the company, which was closed.  Next I called my bank to report fraud.  Since the amount was still pending I could not yet dispute it. I also did research looking for others who had this same experience.  There are hundreds of shocked consumers, just like me!!  My plan was to dispute it, get my money back and SHOW THEM! But, also in my research I found that Auravie typically wins these disputes because (looking back now I SEE IT) on their webpage where you enter your CC info, in ultra smal print, is all the info: after the 10-day trial you will be charged the full amount and entered into their regular subscription which you will be shipped more prodcuts and charged the $97.88 on a monthly basis!!!I read of others who recieved their money back when they initually disputed the charges, but then were charged again because they LOST THE DISPUTE.  I Called the company.  They seeemd to know why I was calling before I EVER said ANYTHING about fraudulent charges.  I voiced my frustration and they offered to give me 50% back, totalling $48.94.  I took it because I knew that legally, I would lose the dispute and recieve NOTHING back.  They also explained to me the EVER SO CRITICAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRIAL AND SAMPLE.  If it is a TRIAL, it IS NOT FREE!Be super cautious when signing up for FREE TRIALS.  Look for the ultra fine print and just know, that if it is a TRIAL, there are Terms and Conditions that make it NOT SO FREE!!
Mar 06 2013
AuraVie Offered free trial but then charged my account 97.88 Van Nuys, California
I feel scammed by the Auravie company offering a free trial. I then received a debit on my checking account for 97.88. It was a free offer.
Mar 07 2013
AuraVie Liars, theives, poor poor business ethics VanNuys, California
Paid $2.95 for S&H on 01/20/2013. Company assured 30 day free trial. On 01/23/2013 my card was charged. Called AuraVie & told them that 3 days is not the same as 30. They stated I should have read the T's&C's. I went back and reviewed them again. Nowhere does it state your card will be charged after 3 days. This is a company that is not doing business. It is stealing. I believe a lawsuit is in order not a sympathetic complaint website
Entity: VanNuys, California
Mar 31 2013
AuraVie I ordered a free sample and since then my account has been charged twice. Van Nuys, California
I ordered a free sample from this company and know my account has been charged twice. I would like to get my money back.
Apr 01 2013
AuraVie Good Skin and ESKIN Totally Misleading and False Van Nuys, California
I accessed this site by going to www.facebook.com/womengetifree. I agreed to the $1.93 shipping charge. I thought it strange that my account was debited $1.02 on 3/15 by Good Skin and then $1.93 on 3/18 by ESKIN. I received my free order and there was not anything in the package stating there was a 10 day trial period and there was nothing on their site in any small print stating this either. To my surprise I found that on 3/28 my account was debited $97.88. I contacted the phone numbers 877-971-2376 / 866-523-4193 and 888-276-7261. They are automated and I tried to contact them on the weekend. I will attempt to contact them today to make sure they cancel and also let them know that my bank has placed a stop on any future orders from any of the 3 companies / AuraVie - Good Skin - ESKIN. I have also filed a dispute and and claim resolution with my bank (Bank of America). They will be crediting this amount back to me. I have checked many other sites on the internet and this certainly is a SCAM company. I am also filing a complaint with our Attorney General in Texas. These guys need to be shut down.

Approximately 346 Reports Found