CASH CALL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cash Call

There may be more reports for "Cash Call"

For more results perform a general search for "Cash Call"

Showing 76-100 of 111,977 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "Cash Call"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Aug 29 2007
Cash Call Lie consistently, call incessantly, contant harrassment - have started calling our neighbors Ripoff Anaheim California
We borrowed money nearly two years ago - $2,600 to cover some bills. We thought we'd pay it off fast, but things went haywire. We've tried to pay them and have attempted to make arrangements. They call constantly! At work, my husband drives and they call him on the road; they're rude, dehumanizing, make us feel like a criminal. I've fallen behind one month and they treat me as if I'm a murderer. My anxiety is so high - I can't imagine dealing with this for even one more week!! Now they've begun calling our neighbors...people who barely know us are calling us and telling us that we have collectors looking for us. Can they do this? We didn't give these people any numbers for our neighbors...can they call them and harrass them?? HELP!!! Eb2005 West Point, UtahU.S.A.
Sep 06 2007
CASH CALL Cash Call is a Joke of a company and can't believe they are still in business, but will be out of business soon Ripoff Irvine California
i to, like others took out a loan with cash call. (how dumb was i). last month i did not have the money to cover the payment on the 1st. cash call went ahead and did the normal withdraw from the bank but it was returned for nsf. they then called me everyday about 20 times. i finally answered the phone and explained why i didnt have the money, the guy was so rude and nosey and started asking me questions on why i didnt have the money. i then got smart with him and asked him if i can borrow the money to make the payment, he didnt like that much. anyways, the next day after they finally got ahold of me, the decided to try to withdraw from my bank account again. this time the bank did cover the payment but i was overdrawn again. then after they received the payment, they decided to take another $15 out 2 days later, i told them they cant cause the account was over drawn, they said it was too late, that it was already submitted to the bank. mind you, i never gave them permission to withdraw from my account 3 times, causing me a $75 overdraft fee. so wat i did was close the account, opened it elsewhere and its funny, cause they still try to take the payment out of my old bank, but cant cause its closed. so since they messed up my life, im messing theres up. i send the payment when im ready, and after i have my way with them on the phone. they really dont like when you take control. i think it scares them. they hang up on me now. the practice that they are doing is totally illegal, i have recorded there calls, and i feel bad for the collection agents that call us and are so rude, because, beleive it or not, if the company goes down, so do they.. also they should be more happy about there job, if everybody made there payments on time, when they are due, the wouldnt have a job. and big deal, there making around $14 an hour plus bonus. id be careful if i were them, (there could be a private investigator working in there collections department to see how they practice there business and how many laws are being broke) hint hint.. watch out cash call. oh and thanks for the money that is soon to be free to me.. Tommy detroit, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Irvine, California
Nov 27 2006
CASH CALL PREDITOR'S NEED TO BE REPORTED TO THE FTC FOUNTAIN VALLEY California
I TOO AM A VICTIM OF THIS JOKE OF A LENDER. ABSOLUTE WORST MISTAKE I MADE. THEY ALSO REFUSE TO WORK WITH DEBT CONSOLIDATORS AND COUNCILORS! I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE HERE CALL AND MAKE A COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS COMPANY TO THE FTC. I DID ONLY TOOK A FEW SHORT MINUTES AND THEY GIVE YOU A REFERENCE NUMBER FOR YOU TO FOLLOW UP ON! THE MORE COMPLAINTS THEY GET THE MORE LIKELY THE THE FEDS WITH DO SOMETHING WITH THIS COMPANY! SEE THEY MADE THE MISTAKE OF CALLING A 911 DISPATCH CENTER WHERE I WORK! ALL PHONE CALLS ARE RECORDED AND TIME STAMPED! THEY TOLD CO WORKERS WHY THEY WERE CALLING FOR ME, WERE RUDE AND CALLED AT 1045 P.M.! I COULD UNDERSTAND THIS IF I WAS TRYING TO BOUNCE ON THE LOAN AND NOT PAY IT BACK AT ALL! PLEASE EVERYONE CALL AND REPORT THEM TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC.GOV)SO WE CAN GET SOMETHING DONE WITH THIS COMPANY. Brian Kingman, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: FOUNTAIN VALLEY, California
Dec 08 2007
Cash Call They are nice until they have to correct their error Fountain Valley California
I've been paying since February 07 and all on time. After reading all these complaints I cancelled my checking account and opened a new one to defer CC from automatic withdraw. I've just been paying by Money Gram. They did get me for a NSF of 15.00 in August which I paid along with my September normal payment. The last 3 months they have neglected to remove that 15.00 from my account. Every month it is the same conversation, oh yes I see that you did pay it, I will take that off for you, that person never does. The payment I made this month the conversation to Yvonne I believe, she didn't believe me that I had paid, then said she found where I did. I asked very nicely that please make sure she noted and remove the charge because this was the 4th time I had asked. Her reply was thank you and she hung up....I knew the interest charge and that this place was like a check cashing place, but the arrogance and lack of professionalism to consumers who do pay their rates is just unbelievable. My account on their web site has not been updated since September. I only intended on having this loan until income tax refund time, however I am beginning to get nervous with this company and their way of dealing with people. I understand being rude with people who are way behind, but they are rude with people who pay on time as well. Once payed off, I will never ever go back to this place. I almost refered them to a friend of mine when I first got the loan. I'm glad I did not. Robert Flushing, OhioU.S.A.
Dec 09 2007
Cash Call Fraudulent Information Over The Phone Fountain Valley California
I called into Cash Call customer service on Wednesday November 28, 2007 because I needed to move the date of my normal payment due to having some difficulties and having to pay rent. Please keep in mind that I have ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS paid my bills on time and I have NEVER EVER EVER been late with my Cash Call payment. I was told by the first representative that answered the phone that I WOULD NOT incur any additional charges by moving the date of my payment. The first rep that I talked to advised that I could setup a stop payment through my bank and then move the date for my Cash Call payment auto debit to later in the month, so I initially set it for the 17th. They did NOT advise that I would incur late charges or any other fees (I asked this rep about these kinds of fees specifically). They also didn't tell me about the fact that the 17th would cause me to be late on my loan. Then, they transferred me to someone else that could supposedly help me. She advised me that the only charge EVER would be a $15.00 late fee. She advised that I should re-schedule my auto debit for the 15th to avoid any fees or additional charges or adverse actions. I was also advised and ASSURED by this representative that I was transferred to, that making a note on my account to automatically debit the payment on the 15th of December, 2007 would do the following. Keep in mind that I asked the representative about these events specifically, and she assured me that I was correct that they would NOT happen: 1. Doing this would not cause calls to be made to any of my phone numbers. Well, guess what? I got a call on Thursday 12/6/07 about my late payment when I was assured that having it debited from my banking account on the 15th on December would not be considered late. 2. I would NOT incur extra charges to do this. However, cash call sent me an email on December 5, 2007 when I was ASSURED BY THE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE THAT THE BELOW EVENTS DESCRIBED IN THE EMAIL WOULD NOT HAPPEN when I ASKED ABOUT THEM: ---------------------- BEGIN EMAIL ---------------------- Your Payment was Returned December 05, 2007 RE: Loan # (REMOVED for privacy) Dear Borrower, Your scheduled payment to CashCall, Inc. set up through automatic debit in the amount of $250.31 was returned unpaid by your bank. Pursuant to the CashCall Promissory Note and Disclosure Statement, (Note), a returned item fee of $15.00 was charged to your loan. Your loan is now past due and you must immediately replace this payment via a MoneyGram transaction in the amount of $265.31 (see instructions below). Failure to make good on this loan payment may negatively impact your credit standing and you may be subject to incur additional fees (please see the Note for clarification). If you have any questions, you may reach CashCall, Inc. at (866) 899-1844. Sincerely, CashCall, Inc. MONEYGRAM INSTRUCTIONS: RECEIVE CODE: (Code deleted for privacy reasons) CITY, STATE: IRVINE, CA To find a MoneyGram location near you, please visit MoneyGram.com or contact a CashCall agent at (866) 899-1844. This communication is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. ---------------------- END EMAIL ---------------------- As promised in an email to Cash Call, I am following up with my own promise to make sure everyone knows about the fraud that has been committed by this company. I sent them an email on Thursday, 12/06/2007 with no response, usually indicative of an unwillingness to move forward with a promise that was made. I will update this issue when and only when the satisfactory resolution of this includes the following: 1. My $15.00 fee is removed FROM MY LOAN. 2. Cash Call debits my account on December 15, 2007 instead of forcing me to perform a money gram transfer. 3. A formal apology is written about the mistake. 4. The representatives in question are reprimanded. Cash Call: You have been warned and have ignored my requests. Now you must pay the piper. Brian Anaheim, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Dec 04 2007
CASH CALL LISTEN UP EVERYONE Fountain Valley California
Ok Listen UP! I dealt with these people for $2500.00 loan and did not pay after they were screwing me around. Let them take you to court. Don't pay anymore until you get your papers. Than since you only got $2500.00 they will file a small claims action against you. They will ask for only $2500.00. Pay it right away and they will drop your case. This is exactly what happen to me. I paid them only for 1 month and they screwed my account up. After 2 years I did not pay nothing. I ignored their threats and wrote a stop and decease letter. I don't care what these people say here. Send a certified letter to stop and decease phone calls harassment etc. It worked for me. Play out the game and save for your $2500.00. Once they file the complaint they have to accept it and you are done. My case was dismissed within a week. They dropped the case once they got their $2500.00 back. Not this $7000.00 or whatever crazy amount they threaten yoo with. After 2 years they made $300.00 off me. This is how this company works. Wait til theey sue. This company is unethical and should stop threatening people and start working with them. They do not do this so wait it out and pay back what you received. They don't go after all this interest they threaten you with. Theresa Garden Grove,, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Oct 09 2007
Cash Call misleading, harrassing, rude, untruthful Fountain Valley California
When I heard about CashCall about 2 years ago (2005), I thought it was a good idea to get a loan through them and pay off my debt. During the time I was inquiring on their service, I had asked the person who was helping me out what the interest rate would be. He told me it was 18%. I thought it was pretty good, since the money I would borrow was $5,000. With that money, I'd be able to consolidate debts and only worry about 1 monthly payment. I ended up doing an automatic payment with Cashcall using my checking account, in which they would take the payment due automatically each month. So over a year went by, I was making my payments ontime, thinking I was paying off the $5,000. I called Cashcall to ask them what my payoff amount was, and since they had told me that my interest rate was 18% when I got the loan, I was estimating that my payoff would be around at least $2,500. I was shocked when the representitive I was speaking to told me that my payoff balance was over $5,000! More than what I had even borrowed! That was when she told me that my interest rate was over 80%! I was very dissapointed! I didn't know that creditors can charge that much interest on a loan! I had even mentioned to her that when my account was opened over a year ago, the person opening the account for me said that my interest rate was only 18%. She said that it wasn't 18% and that it was over 80%! I am very turned off by this company, and when I did start paying late, I received harrassing phone calls from them over 10 times everyday on my cell phone and home phone! They are very rude and disrespectful! I feel very ripped off, because all the money that I was paying them every month only went to the interest! All that time, I thought I was paying the principal down also! But go to find out, I owe more now than what I had actually borrowed in the first place. I hope that we can get some justice against this company. I thought I was the only one dealing with this problem, but now that I see many people had gotten ripped off by cashcall as well, I agree that something should be done to this company and we can get a refund on all the interest they had charged us! Or at least all the interst that was charged upon us should go towards the principal balance! Something has to be done! Kyco37 Manteca, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Oct 10 2007
Cash Call Hidden Fact that it is a deadly simple interest rate and accumlates daily interest Anahiem California
Due to loss of thousands of dollars of profit sharing at the mortgage company I work for and pending divorce and countless other unforseen situations, I took a loan out of desperation. I admit I should have been much more careful. But I honestly had no idea it was a simple interest loan. Due to the fact that you cant make payments when it is convenient for you I have been late twice and paid heavy fines. Despite that I borrowered $5,000 dollars over a year ago and have paid $250.00 faithly each month all that time. I now owe $5,660.00. Please do not take a loan with them, unless you know you can pay it off within a few months. I thought I was going to be able to get some other money and due just that, but those plans fell through and now I am hopelessly floundering in debt with this insane loan which has only worsened matters. I am praying that someone will put them out of business and I would love to join a class action suite. I plan to contact the attorney general in regard to what is absolutely the worse loan I have ever made. Sheer and utter predatory lending. I am so ashamed that I didnt read the fine print regarding the simple interest feature. As many people do, I was rushing for a fix for a very nasty financial sitution and now will be paying the price for a very long time. Nickie black Cypress, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Anahiem, California
84, Report #282048
Oct 31 2007
Cash Call Huge interest rate will take years to pay back! Fountain Valley California
Company takes money BEFORE planned due date, makes my account overdraw . Patricia Rittman, OhioU.S.A.
Oct 06 2006
Cash Call Nasty to deal with ripoff terrible Customer Service Fountain Valley California
We recieved the advertisement from the company, and thought we would give it a a try. Their representative, Amy called my house, and well that is when the rudeness starts. She is the WORST person to deal with. And when they said the loan process is easy, their advertising is very misleading. I have since wrote them a letter, and asked for no contact. Jennifer Dade City, FloridaU.S.A.
Dec 14 2006
Cash Call ripoff DOES threaten harrass and intimidate with their rude unprofessional phone calls Fountain Valley California
I was in (and still am!) a desperate personal situation, and had nowhere to turn. Cash Call, I assumed, was a reputable company. I was so wrong. I was ONE day late with payment, and the calls started. First one, then two, now it's up to 15 times a day! When you try to respond to the customer service rep (and I use that term very loosely), they do not listen, interrupt, and hang up on you. Then they call you again....after they've hung up on you multiple times. This company needs to be reprimanded by the Better Business Bureau or some other consumer advocacy group. Do not do business with this company. Whatever problem you have, I promise this is not a solution. PLEASE do not take a loan out with them; you'll only regret it. Stephanie Goodyear, ArizonaU.S.A.
Dec 16 2006
Cash Call DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THEM THEY VIOLATED SEVERAL LAWS RIPOFF Fountain Valley California
A MR.REED NEVER TOLD ME TILL I ASKED SEVERAL TIMES AFTER I WAS APPROVED THAT THE RATE WAS 59% AFTER HE TRIED TO GIVE ME A LINE OF THE COMPANY'S BS. I WAS THEN TRANSFERED SEVERAL TIMES TILL I GOT A SUPERVISOR, THE HEAD OF COSTUMER SERVICES A MARCUS HAJJRA ON THE PHONE. I TOLD HIM I DECLINED THEIR LOAN THAT I WAS NEVER EXPLAINED THE INTEREST RATE AND THE FULL TERMS OF THE DEAL I WAS JUST TOLD TO SEND THEM A VOIDED CHECK AND MY DRIVER LICENSE VIA FAX AND THE MONEY WAS IN MY ACCT IN A FEW HOURS. I GOT A BETTER LOAN AT AN OTHER PLACE. MR HAHHRA SAID THAT HE WOULD REMOVE THE INGUIRE FROM MY CREDIT REPORT AND REPORT MR. REED FOR NOT DOING HIS JOB CORRECTLY. HE AT FIRST DID NOT ADDRESS ME CORRECTLY AS MR.TARANTINO TILL TOLS SEVERAL TIMES TO DO SO. IF YOU HAVE PROUBLEMS WITH CASH CALL OR FIRST BANT AND TRUST CAL MR. HAJJRA AT 949.223.1807. Norman HAZLETON, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
May 02 2007
Cash Call, Collection practice-rude and threatening, even though I want to pay. Anaheim California
I received a loan from Cash Call, Inc. and it wasn't until after I received the loan and the money was deposited into my bank account I saw what the interest rate was. The rate of interest was not discussed in the first contact. Had it been I would have had second thoughts. Now I'm just trying to pay back the loan even though I am one month behind ($200.00+ per month)the one gentleman who was one of the loan consultants boss was as rude of a person I have ever spoken with. Is there a way I seek help in this matter? I did make a payment that kept me from being 2 months behind, however when certain things happen in ones family/personal life -they should understand that. Donnetta Cincinnati, OhioU.S.A.
May 01 2007
CASH CALL Ripoff Thrive on people that are desperate Anaheim Fountain Valley California
Cash Call does not disclose their interest rate (159%)until after they have made their discision and they have you hooked. Then they start calling you several times a day to tell you when your payment is due. If your payment is not to them by the due date then they step up their calling to every 1/2 hour seven days a week 24 hours a day starting at 6:00am until 11:00pm. This in my book is harrassment. I have made my payments to them. Sometimes 5 to 6 days late. The calls do not stop they will call and say you owe x amount of dollars more. This happened to me 3 times in the first month with them. I have only been with them for 3 months. What a nightmare. I have asked them to stop calling every 30 mins to no avile. I borrowed $5000.00 from them and here 3 months later if I was to pay off the loan in full it would cost me $5745.00 to pay off and this is keeping up with my payments. I think that a class action law suit is in order here. Just for the plain simple fact of all the harrassing calls 7 days a week, not to mention the 159% interest rate. This is diffently preditory. Paula murfreesboro, TennesseeU.S.A.
Jul 18 2007
CASH CALL A VERY HIGH INTEREST RATE 98.5% 3 TIMES THE AMOUNT A BORROWED ripoff ANAHEIM California
i asked to borrow $2,000.00 they loan me $2,525.00 at the time charged me a $75,00 dollar fee. out of the amount. the interest is 98.95% i will be paying on this interest lone the sum of $6,659.17 it's schedule to go on from 3/1/7 until 7/1/10. if there's anything that could be done about this i would much appreciate in knowing. i'm at a complete standstill do i continue to pay this loan. sincerely ellen chicago, IllinoisU.S.A.
Feb 17 2007
Cash Call Excessively high interest rates, loan sharking, unfair and abusive collection practices Ripoff Fountain Valley California
My young son borrowed money from these loan sharks. He borrowed the money to do dental work and did not understand the meaning of 87% interest.He only has a GED and did not know what this would get him into. He borrowed $2,600 and made about 9+ payments of $200 and now they say he owes more then $2,700 plus additional fees and costs. We've contacted Cash Call and tried to negotiate a pay-off for this loan and to date they have been unwilling to co-operate. Cash Call is rude, abbrasive and use borderline illegal harrassment collection practices according to the California Rosental Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. In order to get some co-operation I have contacted the California Dept. of Corporations, which governs thier license to operate thier company as an unsecured finance lender. In addition I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and my local congressman. They are currently helping me get them to co-operate.I highly recommend that anyone having similar problems do the same. I also recomend you write to J Reddam, the President of Cash Call (a race horse owner and previously owned Ditech) and tell him how you feel about these abusive lending practices. I look forward to seeing more rebuttals that talk about a class action suit to stopthese type of predatory lending practices Tom M. Upland, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Mar 01 2007
Cash Call So much for a loan to help you when you are in need.. Ripoff Internet
I needed a loan I do not make any money at my job CashCall was on tv and i thought maybe this would be a good company to try and get a loan from .I borrowed $2500 and i owe like almost $3000 because of interest and late charges and i really did not read the fine rint i never would have gone through with trying to get the loan. It said i had 2 years to pay it off so i thought i would be fine because i really needed that money. I called and told them i could not make my first payment. I was scraping change just to live because of my job and my pay. Then came the harassing phone calls i was extremely honest telling them i had no money and that i knew i owed them money but they still kept calling and even yelling and cursing at me on the phone ..so much for being honest. I cant make any payments because of my job and the money i make .Anyhow they have already taken me to court and won they want me to pay likw $150 dollars a paycheck i make like $300 every two weeks how can i pay them that ? i know since i got the paperwork my wages will be garnished but i was told that in california they can only take 25% of my check ? i just wanna cry im trying to get out of my low paying job but i have no choice but to work where im working right now because a job is a job. I am afrid now that i wont even have a paycheck because in the court paperwork it says about the $150 dollars they want a paycheck how can they get away with that?That is so wrong. I never should have gotten the loan i was basically living on the streets and i needed that loan to pay for my motel until i got a place of my own .It makes me sad that a company can treat people like they are nothing just because they need money.i do not know what to do. I will never be able to get ahead on my bills especially if CashCall is taking half of my check out. I know that i owe them money but i believed that the loan was a 2 year loan and that i had 2 years to pay it off . It had only been 6 months and they took me to court i did not go because my job does not pay me to take days off to go to court. I will read the fine print next time because this is wrong and now i see im not the only one that this company has done this to.What am i to do? I am going to lose every check i have until this loan is paid off and then some because the interest does keep adding up. Please i need some advice and i hope that someone reads my report and can see what an awful company CashCall is. Amy livermore, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Feb 20 2007
Cash Call Ripoff Dishonest Company with Bad Business Practices Fountain Valley California
Beware, Do Not Do Business with CashCall.My husband took a loan out with CashCall summer of 2006, he passed away at the end of November of 2006. I notified CashCall in writing with proof of death in December 2006 of his passing. I called CashCall to find out the balance on the account in order to pay it off the loan, but was told they could not provide this information because I was not the owner of the loan. I asked then how will you get paid? CashCall continued to take monies out of this bank account. I called CashCall to inform them that withdrawls continue to be taken out of the account, so they reimbursed me for one month. Because of the additional withdrawls taken from the account, I decided to close the account. I called CashCall again, and asked for the collections department, only to be transfered to another customer service rep. This happened everytime I called. I started receiving harrassing phone calls from CashCall, asking for my husband, I told them he passed away and they stated they need a copy of the death certificate.I told the representative this information had already been provided, and everytime they stated they did see that the DC had been received. Again, I asked for the balance owing on the account, and they could not provide me with the balance. Again I asked for collections and continued to be passed around from rep to rep. This went on for months. I called back and spoke with a manager who informed me that I should be receiving a call from their legal department. Time went by and I never heard from legal. CashCall begin making harrassing phone calls to my daughter who my husband used a reference. Shorthly after the phone calls to my daughter, a gentleman from CachCall came to my home unannounced. He knocked on my the door and asked for my husband, he had a camera in his hand and an invoice, he was informed by my daughter that my husband passed away and was provided with his expiration date. He refused to leave a copy of the invoice or provide my daughter with his name, but showed her the Cashcall invoice,this happened on a Saturday at 10:00am. On the following Monday, I called CashCall and spoke with a manager in their Las Vegas office. I informed her of the gentlemens visit to my home, she stated she didn't know anything about that. I told her I would like to pay the balance owing on the account, again she stated they need proof of death. I informed her that I've already provided this information, which she saw on file. The manager stated she would investigate the account and get back to me within 2 hours. She called back with 15 minutes, and stated she could not provide me with the balance on his account unless I had a signed Power of Attorney. This had gone to far, I called back again and asked for the Loss Mitigation Department or the Legal Department and was told those departments did not have a phone number. I left my number, but no one called back. I called back again, and asked for the collections department, and finally someone transferred me directly to the department. The representative provided with all the information I need to pay off the balance owing on the account. Interest accures daily on these loans, it appears to me that CashCall knew my husband was deceased, and they were trying to take advantage of me and my family during this time of breavement. Again, beware do not do business with these people they are not trustworthy, they are unprofessional and have bad business practices, they are crooks. It appears as if they wanted more than the balance on the loan. They wanted it to incur penalties and more interest.I will continue to file complaints against this company with other agencies. Debbie Santa Fe Springs, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Feb 21 2007
Cash Call this company is very dishonest and is basically a loansharking bussiness. ripoff Fountain Valley California
I took a loan out and have been paying it faithfully, until I found out that on a loan of $2,523.00 I have to pay back $9,095.10. Thats $6,572.10 of a difference, if you ask me thats an outrageous interest rate which quilifies as usery. I recently wrote cashcall a certified letter telling them not to call me at all in anyway shape or form, but to contact me through the u.s. mail and also not to take any money out of my account. Now remind you they sighned for the letter, and they went ahead and took money out of my account. I did propose to them if they came with an interest rate that is fair and reasonable, pretty much what the law states as the max of an interest rate they can charge I would continue to pay my debt with them or I would be happy to go to court and let A judge decide. I will keep any one informed on the progress of this, but I also need help to fight these guys. Like case numbers that have already been won, interest rate laws ect. anything. I look forward to hearing from the people that are sick of beinng ripped off. THANKS! Eugene westwood, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Aug 17 2007
Cash Call They are a bunch of harrassment h*o's!! They say whatever they want! ripoff Anaheim California
I tried to borrow like $1000 from Cash Call last October. The man on the phone told me I was approved for $2500. I had some problems with my bank and had to get rid of my account after my first payment. I also fell behind on my payments with Cash Call. They have done nothing but harrass me since then. I was threatened with arbitration several times and even after paying. I have paid them lump sums of money to try and catch up but they continue to harass. Today, I am about 17 days late and was threatened again this morning with arbitration. The man on the phone said that he would note the account that I am not willing to pay even though I told him I would pay but I just wasn't sure if I could pay this month. I was hung up on yesterday. Whenever these people call they ask you many personal questions like why can't I pay another bill late and pay Cash Call on time? What other bills am I late on? What are my main bills? They call so many times a day, all day, every day-even Sundays. They harrass and they are extemely rude. They are harrassment ho's!! I Baltimore, MarylandU.S.A.
Aug 15 2007
Cash Call File complaints with Better Business Bureau Nationwide
According to the BBB website well over 500 claims have been filed. Hard to believe they have an A rating! I checked them out at the BBB before falling victim. I filed claim with BBB. Still in process..... hundreds of complaints on ripoffreport.com Cash Call CashCall Has anyone had any luck with them in court? Mary Ashtabula, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Internet Nationwide
Aug 30 2007
CASH CALL LOAN SHARKS, DECEIVE PEOPLE, HARRASS, THREATEN, ILLEGAL RIPOFF FOUNTAIN VALLEY California
I LOANED $2600. START PAY WAS JUNE 06 OF 216.34/MO. FROM JUNE 06 THRU AUGUST 07 (1 MISSED PAYMENT) TOTAL OF 14 PAYMENTS EQUIVALENT TO $3028.76 nOW THEY WANT ME TO SIGN ANOTHER CONTRACT FOR THE DEFERRMENT (1 MONTH LATE WHICH I HAVE BEEN REQUESTING SINCE SEPT 06. ON THE CONTRACT IT STATES THERE 42 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF 216.55 THE BALANCE OF WHICH IS $2417.00. i ASKED THEM I NEED A CONTRACT THAT STATES THE END OF THE LOAN AND THE AMOUNT AT THE END OF THE LOAN AND THEY COULD NOT SUPPLY ME WITH THE INFO. THEN I TRIED TO PRINT THE CONTRACT THEY SENT ME TO SIGN, I COULD NOT PRINT IT AND I COULD NOT REPLY TO THE EMAIL. IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT THEY ARE TRICKING ME ON THIS. iT IS NOT A DEFERRMENT BUT A NEW CONTRACT TOTALLING $9095.10 WHERE AS I ALREADY PAID THEM $3028.76. IF I AM STUPID ENOUGH TO SIGN THIS CONTRACT, I WOULD BE PAYING THEM A TOTAL OF $12123.86 FOR A LOAN OF $2600.00 i DO HOPE SOMEBODY IS READING THIS. i NEED TO KNOW IF THIS IS LEGAL. I DO NOT HAVE ANY MONEY TO PAY ATTY FEES BUT I THINK I WOULD HAVE TO. Wilhelmina CORONA, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: FOUNTAIN VALLEY, California
98, Report #251990
Jun 03 2007
Cash Call ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Anaheim California
I received a loan from these people and now I know I will never finish repaying them they are loan sharks. Tracey Jersey City, New JerseyU.S.A.
May 31 2007
Cash Call Gary Coleman should be ashamed for recommending these loan sharks. Irvine California
My 15 yr old daughter was getting chemotherapy for ovarian cancer. The medicine was costing a lot even though my insurance was paying 80%. I borrowed 2,300 from cash call and agreed to allow 200.00 a month be drafted from my checking account. When I tried to repay the loan 2 months later, the amount was so high that I couldn't. The interest rate they charge is almost 100%. I would have been better off going to a loan shark. There is no way to ever pay off the loan by making 200.00 monthly payments. They need to be stopped. Ruth San Jose, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Irvine, California
Apr 13 2007
CashCall Rep from Cash Call came to my home tonight! ripoff Inland Empire California
This evening while I was away a Rep from Cash Call knocked on the door asking for me. Since he didn't have a package my housemate was very hesitant to disclose any information. Finally he left and went to sit in his car. I guess he was going to wait around for me. My housemate found a note from Cash Call on the front door. What is utterly ridiculous about this is I have called Cash Call and written them REPEATEDLY explaining my situation. I've lost my job and right now my home is about to go into foreclosure. All they care about is getting me to wire them some money (I DO NOT HAVE) thru Moneygram and THEN offering me a deferrement when I called and BEGGED for a deferrement as soon as I was laid off. They were NOT interested in helping me AT ALL and said I should have called them a month prior. I asked them how was I supposed to know a month in advance I would be getting laid off? Well now it's really personal since they've invaded my personal space with their REP slash body guard looking dude who did NOT intimidate my house mate and certainly not me. Next time he comes the police will have to escort him off of my property. By the way I sort of expected this to happen based on what some of you wrote and thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll see these bastards in court. Splendor Los Angeles, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide