COMMUNICATIONS PUBLISHING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Communications Publishing

There may be more reports for "Communications Publishing"

For more results perform a general search for "Communications Publishing"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Feb 10 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
On January 22nd I sent a check for $ 30 dollars to the alledged Communications Publishing and was promised the book Billion Sources of people who want to send Free Cash; along with 30 booklets on bonus reports in various related topics. My check is gone and so are my hopes of ever any promises. Whoever is on the other end is certainly DISHONEST. The State Attorney General NEEDS to take action on this issue immediately!!! Sincerely, Daniel phoenix, ArizonaU.S.A.
Apr 30 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
I received a offer for $billion sources want to send you free cash and sent in the money and never got a book. Eric Plantation, FloridaU.S.A.
Sep 16 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York
communications publishing New york NY, you should be locked up, there is enough people in this world that are dishonest, taking peoples money is so wrong, you know some of us work hard for our money! Having 5 kids 24.00 is alot of money, we were searching for help and you did not help!!!!!! angel newton, KansasU.S.A.
Dec 30 2003
Communications Publishing Ripoff Communications Publishing and Stephen Young Mail Fraud New York New York
Ordered America's Secret Cash Giveaways and the 18 complimentary reports on November 10th. My check was cashed on November 20th, but I have yet to receive any book or reports. Cannot locate a live person and get any type of reasonable response from company. Karen Demotte, IndianaU.S.A.
Jun 09 2004
Communications Publishing HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST COMMUNICATIONS PUBLISHING New York New York
Go to http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm to fill out an online mail fraud complaint against these people if you have also been ripped off. Cheryl brooklyn, MichiganU.S.A.
Aug 10 2004
COMMUNICATIONS PUBLICATON ripoff NEW YORK New York
I mailed a money order for $23.90 on July 21, 2004 and have not received book to date. No phone number to call to check on status. Will turn over to post office for fraud investigation. Tom STEARNS, KentuckyU.S.A.
Entity: NEW YORK, New York
Jun 07 2005
Communications Publishing ripoff LIED, False Advertising, New York New York
Unlike other reports I have read, I did receive the book America's Secret Cash Giveaways, but found it not to be of any use to me. So as guaranteed, I returned it for my full refund and have heard nothing since. I have called, but only get a machine. I have confirmed delivery of my letter from the USPost Office on April 19, 2005 at 7:53A.M. Now I don't know where else to go. They definately ripped me off. It won't happen again!! Marie Bellingham, WashingtonU.S.A.
Jan 09 2002
Communications Publishing Rip-off = never received book, cashed check
On 10/18/01 I sent in an order to Communications Publishing, 996 Wallstreet, New YOrk, NY. They cashed the check a week later, but I have not seen any book yet. When I call their number 212-340-1038, an answering machine comes on with recordings, and there is no way to talk to a live person. The recording says your book will be delivered within 5 business days without the company even knowing who they are talking to!!! I want to get my money back!!!!
Dec 17 2002
Communications Publishing AKA America's Secret Cash ripoff false promises New York New York
On October 15, 2002, I mailed a personal check for $23.90 to America's Secret Cash AKA Communications Publishing. A few weeks later I received my packet. I was appalled at the information the packet contained. Everything included was common knowledge information. FHA and VA loans, student loans for college, welfare system, etc... I sednt for the packet hoping I would receive some useful information on opening my own business. Nothing in the contents was useful. I returned the entire package about 2 weeks after receipt and included a letter stating my reasons for my dis-satisfaction. This has been well over a month ago and I have yet to receive a reply or a refund of my $23.90. This packet came with a complete money back guarantee for up to one year!!! Please help me get my refund and warn others not to be taken in by paying for information they can receive at their local library or employment commission. Thank-you. Cathy Waco, TexasU.S.A.
35, Report #82011
Feb 26 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff money New York New York
I wish I had read these allegations against Communications Publishing before today. My check just cleared the bank today and after reading these allegations I feel I just got ripped off. I find it amazing how people can be so calous as to steal money from people trying to make a better life for themselves and their families. What comes around goes around. Karen Corpus Christi, TexasU.S.A.
Feb 27 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
I sent $23.90 to Stephen Young for a book called, America's Secret Cash Giveaways and other giveways you're never told about. I am a single women with a disability and money is very hard to come by. So any help would be grateful. Thank-you. T. Albany, OregonU.S.A.
Sep 15 2004
Communications Publishing rip-off! New York New York
I sent a bank check for $23.90 on 8/28/04. Decided to come on here to see what i could find abouthow long it should take to get the book, America's Secret Cash Giveaways, and came to these rip off reports. Called my bank hoping the check hadn't cleared yet and it did on 9/10/04. I think its very sad that people can do this to others. Im off work on temp. disability and could use this money, but thought i would take a chance to get ahead a little. Hopefully someone can stop this person soon before he gets more money from more people. Diana Shawnee, OhioU.S.A.
Oct 06 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
a mile order offer came for 23.90 to purchase a book on free money. i sent the money order off on 9-15-04 it is 10-6-04 still nothing. it is a scam and i want them to know its not over. one way or another its going to be exposed. God gont play. Jillene manteca, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Sep 16 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
I am also a victim of this scam. Is it any kind of way we all that have been a victim of this company get our money back? I know it is 24$ but that it is a lot to those who don't have much and just trying to help themselves just to better their lives. Also I did find a number. Cynthia Justice, IllinoisU.S.A.
Jul 26 2005
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
We are a low income family so I needed extra cash to pay the bills. I saw the add and it sounded like that would be my answer to my problems. So I sent the company a check for $23.90 expecting to get the book entitled Billion Sources Want to Send You Free Cash in return. As of to date I still do not have a copy of the book. My check was cashed immediately upon receipt of the company. That was $23.90 I really didn't have to just throw away. There is no phone number nor e-mail address to contact this company. I just don't see how this company can feel good about what it is doing to inocent people who believe that they were going to get what they were paying for. I am hopeing that someone will be able to somehow get my money back for me and my children. Diane Austin, TexasU.S.A.
41, Report #141982
May 08 2005
Communications Publishing ripoff, Dishonest and Unethical New York New York
I ordered the book America's Secret cash Giveaways on 3/22/05 and the check was cashed and the book was never sent. Paul Appleton, WisconsinU.S.A.
Apr 18 2005
Stephen Young @ Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
I am disabled and wanted to get information on getting a Gov. Grant, to help me buy a home. I recieved Mr.Stephen Young's packet, and thought he was legit. After waiting several weeks,I never recieved anything. So,I tried to find him on the internet, and found out he is a scam artist. I cannot afford to loose $23.90.I am on a very tight budget. I wish I had known earlier about your sight. I would of NEVER sent him any money. All I want to do is buy a home and stop renting. Any help I can get to get my money back would be appriciated so much. I hope this helps others to not get fooled by this scammer. Connie Edgemoor, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Apr 03 2005
Communications Publishing Letter I received was signed by Stephen Young RIPOFF New York New York
I received a letter and flyer from Stephen Young of Communications Publishing offering a book entitled, $Billion Sources Want to send you Free Cash Uncensored. I sent the $19.95 + some amount for shipping to their address, in their return envelop. I never received the book or 30 bonus reports they offered free with the book purchase. James Bradenton, FloridaU.S.A.
Sep 01 2005
Communications Publishing ripoff took my money and sent no book NY, New York
I sent a check for $23.90 for the book America's Secret Cash Giveaways over a month ago and to this day I haven't recieved anything from this company. No book, No nothing. Ruby Gallina, New MexicoU.S.A.
Entity: NY,, New York
45, Report #20084
May 02 2002
Communications Publishing is a rip-off. They stole my money. New York, New York
I sent off for a book back in October 2001 called America's Secret Cash Giveaways free from Uncle Sam. The book was a total of $23.80 I sent a check the check was cashed and I never received a book.I could't find a number of this company but I did send a letter to the address on the bottom of the brochure and I never received a reply. I received a new brochure in the mail today May 2, 2002 for the same book, but this time on the front on the envelope it said the book was reserved for me.This company is a RIP-OFF and someone need to do something about it. Thank God for this web site I have time to warn someone else before the make the same mistake I did. I just happened to be looking the company up and found someone with the same problem as me. Regina Woodbridge, New Jersey
46, Report #19477
Apr 24 2002
COMMUNICATIONS PUBLISHING. TAKING MONEY FROM HONEST PEOPLE, Rippoff scam. NEW YORK, New York
I AM AN HONEST PERSON WHO WAS TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A GOOD DEAL. I RECIVED IN THE MAIL AN OFFER FOR A BOOK ABOUT THE GRANT SYSTEM. WELL AFTER READING IT I DECIDED TO MAIL OFF FOR THE BOOK. I GOT A MONEY ORDER AND MAILED IT TO THE COMPANY, BUT I NEVER DID HERE ANY THING FROM THEM AFTER OVER A MONTH. I RECIVED ANOTHER AD IN THE MAIL JUST LIKE THE FIRST ONE. I REALIZED THAT I HAD BEEN RIPPED OFF, AND IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT EITHER. Deborah Miami, Oklahoma
Entity: NEW YORK, New York
47, Report #19409
Apr 23 2002
communications publishing co ripoff consumer rip-off fraud new york New York
I sent for the book Secret Book of Government Money, for $23.90, and it said 4 weeks for delivery, I have not heard from them, except to buy another book. The Secret Book of Free Money, so I decided to look on line for more information, and low and behold I run into your web-site. I looked for a phone number and did not find one, until your site. What can be done to stop them. I do want to say, that since I sent for this book, I have recieved every kind of get rich quick sceam going. Diane Pittsbugh, Pennsylvania
Entity: new york, New York
Jul 18 2002
Communications Publishing is a ripoff. New York, New York
On 6-2-2002 I sent $23.90 to Communications Publishing. As of 7-18-2002 The check has went through but I have not received any books. When I tried to contact the business I never spoke with anyone a recording always picked up. Mike Elberton, Georgia
Entity: New York,, New York
Jul 16 2002
Communications Publishing ripoff--did not send product after I sent a check Rochester New York
June 2, 2002 I ordered America's Secret Cash Giveaways from Communications Publishing. Check was cashed June 12, and I have still seen no book! I have been trying to find the company, and unfortunately found this site instead, where others have complained about them. I never fall for things like this, but the email I received (which I unfortunately did not keep) looked so much like similar ook being offered on TV, that I did not investigate further this one time. Lesson learned. ut I would like to see them get taken down for fraud, and I certainly would like to see a class action suit. Z Atlanta, Georgia Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Communications Publishing
Entity: Rochester, New York
Apr 17 2002
Communications Publishing consumer rip-off fraud New York, New York
I responded to information sent to me by U.S. Mail for a book AMERICA'S SECRET CASH GIVEAWAYS' plus 18 bonus reports for free. Sent a personal check for $23.90 on 2/19/02 which was cleared by my bank. Have never received the book. Charles Grand Bay, Alabama
Entity: New York,, New York