CONSUMER FIRST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Consumer First

There may be more reports for "Consumer First"

For more results perform a general search for "Consumer First"

Showing 76-100 of 125,754 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "Consumer First"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Feb 19 2003
Consumer First rip-off fraud business Tampa Florida
I had recieved a letter in the mail for approval on a credit card. It was for a credit limit of 5,000 dollar limit with 0% apr. The paper that I got said to send $45's to Consumer First to recive the credit card within 7 to 10 business days. I sent the money order on Jan.25,2003. I had not yet recived it so I looked them up on the computer. That was when I found a rip-off report for the same company. I also seen the very same letter on their to. I am very mad and I want my money back. I need to know what to do. Can you help me? Write me or call. Thank you Ian Lakeside, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Feb 17 2003
Consumer First ripoff Tampa Florida
I sent in the 49.00. I should have checked here first. Leslie Independence,MIssouri
Feb 17 2003
Consumer First ripoff Tampa Florida
I sent in the 49.00 for the credit card by check. I waited for a week and it was cashed,but no card. Unfortunatly, I got the ripoff report website when I tried to look CF on the internet. Kathleen cincinnati, OhioU.S.A.
Feb 18 2003
Consumer First Platinum Rip-off Tampa Florida
this company rip me off by sending me a letter in the mail stating that they approved me for a credit card for 5000.00 dollar limited and late i find out that this was not true information after sending them my money to the company. Christina cincinnati, OhioU.S.A.
Feb 18 2003
Consumer First rip-off Tampa Florida
I received a letter of acceptance from Consumer First. The letter states that I was already accepted for a platinum card of a balance of $5,000. I was to send in $45 for processing or $49 for a rush service to get my card. However I sent in my money order and now my back tells me that I have to contact that compant to get my money back. Juanita SACRAMENTO, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Feb 19 2003
Consumer First Address ripoff Tampa Florida
Read all the stories before I did anything and thought here is there physical address if they are flooded with letters it won't change their minds about ripping people off but it will bug the shit out of them. CONSUMER FIRST, PO Box 15386, Tampa, Florida 33684-5386 Hannah Littleton, ColoradoU.S.A.
Feb 13 2003
Consumer First Platinum rip-off Tampa Florida
I HAVE FIVE CHILDREN AND THE PAST MONTH IVE BEEN OFF WORK FOR AN INJURY AND RECIEVING THIS LETTER I ALMOST FELL FOR IT TO SEND THEM $49.00 FOR RUSH DELIVERY BUT TRYED TO FIND THEM ON INTERNET AND FOUND THIS SITE INSTED THANKS TO THE OTHER REPORTS I WONT BE SENDING ANY MONEY I ALSO CAGHT A VERY IMPORTANT LINE IN THEIR APPROVAL LETTER THAT STATES (YOU MAY USE YOUR PLATINUM CARD IMMEDIATLY UPON RECEIPT FOR ALLpurchases from credit provider ) hope these bastards are caght and prosicuted and damn glad i didn't send the money Terry natalia, TexasU.S.A.
Feb 12 2003
Consumer First ripoff Tampa Florida
I also got a acceptance certificate in the mail today.My husband and I would never fall for this but i am angered that so many people have!!.I would love to knw how my husbands name and adresse was obtained by these clowns.I will be returning this but with a letter demanding to know where they got this adresse,and would add that messing with military families who live paycheck to paycheck is sick and sad. Erica Warner Robins, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Feb 13 2003
Consumer First rip-off Tampa Florida
We had mailed 49$ to this company that claimed that it was a major credit card. We have not recived the supposed credit card at all or have gotten our money back either! We will be sueing! Robert Bradford, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Feb 16 2003
CONSUMER FIRST ripoff Tampa Florida
I received offer by mail for guaranteed approval of $5000 credit line, with no credit check required. Decided to investigate further, only to find several rip-off reports. My suspicions confirmed! How terrible is it to manipulate people in such an uncertain time! Please contact me if you are pursuing legal remedies. I will be more than happy to submit my mailing to your legal cousel! Honest Business Owner Fredericksburg, VirginiaU.S.A.
Feb 15 2003
Consumer First rip-off fraud Tampa Florida
Almost caught up in the scam! I received there Acceptance Certificate in the mail stating pre-approved credit card for $5000.00, sounded good but I noted that card could be used immediately for purchases from credit provider only, yet they did not even state what product they provided or that they had a catalog, gave no phone number. Being suspicious I searched the internet and found a list of 30 pages with 25 complaints on each page on this company. I feel sorry for all those people who sent in there money and got caught up in the scam, I hope these people are caught. Dale Groves, TexasU.S.A.
Mar 02 2003
Consumer First rip-off Berkeley California
hellow sir i sent $45 to consumerfirst but they did't sent me a creditcard what can i do now? Ramakrishna berkeley, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Berkeley, California
Mar 03 2003
Consumer First rip-off Tampa Florida
i recieved the secured credit card letter and mailed a check for the $49 rush delivery. that was the first week of february it is now the first week of march. i have to check my bank daily to ensure they will not try to use my account information for an automatic check withdrawal. as soon as the rest of my authorized checks clear, i will be closing my account and opening a new one. Carey lees summit, MissouriU.S.A.
Mar 03 2003
Consumer First ripoff dirty SOB's Tampa Florida
they like to take people for their money they owe me 49.00 dollars i'm going to file lawsuit. William crooksville, OhioU.S.A.
CONSUMER FIRST rip-off Tampa Florida
I AM UPSET OVER THE FACT THAT I GOT RIPPED OFF 6 MONTHS AGO.WHEN I RECIEVED THE CREDIT CARD APPLICATION.I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO START OVER.I WASTED $49.00 RUSH PROCESSING FEES ALL FOR NOTHING.THEN TODAY I GET THE SAME CREDIT CARD APPLICATION WONDERS NEVER CEASE... THANK GOODNESS I LOOKED THE COMPANY UP...MYMONEY WILL NOT EVER GE SENT OUT AGAIN UNTIL I CHECK THEM OUT FIRST.. ALTOONA PA Troy ALTOONA, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: TAMPA, Florida
Consumer First rip-off Tampa Internet
Me and my husband have 5 children. I have never had a Credit card before and thought it was time to get one. But those lying thefs took my money. They took it not only from me but my children too. May Gods Rath be upon these dirty crooks. They deserve every thing they get. Can someone please tell me how to get my money back if I sent It through Mail? April Arab, AlabamaU.S.A.
Entity: Tampa, Internet
Consumer First SCAM ARTIST RIP-OFF Tampa Florida
Luckily I had a weird feeling about this and checked the internet after I mailed my 49.00 Rush processing fee. I was able to go back out to the mailbox and retrive my check. I tried to call information to get a telephone number for this company and the only number listed under Consumer Credit wa a mortgage company. I searched the web under Consumer Credit and this website came up. I can not believe this is a rip off company. Can't someone check the P.O Box address that the checks are mailed to and catch these creeps? Cassie 95020, CaliforniaU.S.A.
CONSUMER FIRST GENERAL INFO rip-off Tampa Florida
FIRST OFF NEVER EVER AGREE TO A CONTRACT BEFORE GETTING THE CONTRACT TERMS. THERE ARE OVER 1200 COMPLAINTS AGAINST THIS COMPANY ON THIS WEB SITE ALONE. ALOT OF FOLKS HAVE HAD MONEY STOLEN FROM THEM FROM THIS COMPANY. MY SUGGESTION FOR ALL THOSE FOLKS IS USE THIS SITE TO GATHER INFORMATION ON ONE ANOTHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY THERE ARE PLENTY OF ATTORNEYS THAT WILL TAKE ON THIS KIND OF LAWSUIT WITH NO RETAINER AND NO FEES UNTIL WIN SOMETHING LIKE 60/40 OF THE SETTLEMENT. GOOD LUCK! Tom HELENA, MontanaU.S.A.
Entity: TAMPA, Florida
Consumer First rip-off Tampa Florida
I received a letter from Consumer First recently. I was going to send in the money but I always like to call the company to get more information. I do not have good credit so of course I wanted to find out what was the deal because it sounded to good. Well there was no number on the form and no positive information about them on the internet. I have never heard of rip-off but clicked on someone elses report. Thank you for creating a website like this. It saved me $49.00. I don't know how else they received my address except on the internet because I just recently moved to this address. So I and others need to be careful what we put on the internet. They didn't even have my social security number on the form. I will now use your website when I receive something I don't quite trust. Thank You, Veronique Los Angeles, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Oct 23 2002
Consumer First ripoff Tampa Florida
I received an unsolicited credit card approval for $5000. All I have to do is send them $45. When I investigated further, I realized this is a deceptive trade practice as the credit card is only good for products purchased from their catalog. The items are over-priced, so I did not pay the $45. I have spoken to several individuals who received the same offer, and tried to get their application fee ($45) refunded, unsuccessfully. I just read in the paper today about FTC putting a cease and desist order on a company out of Canada, doing the same thing, arresting 4 of their officers. michael missoula, Montana
Mar 21 2003
Consumer First rip-off Tampa Florida
they sent me a acceptance certificate for a credit card, and i sent a money order for 49 dollars. and they never sent the credit card, so im pissed:). Jason Rochester, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Mar 18 2003
Consumer First dirty SOB ripoff Tampa Florida
i sent $49 to them 4 a credit and never heard anything i want my money back ..... i sent cosumer first $49 for a credit card of 5000 dollar limit and i have received nothing or heard nothing from them and i want my dam money back or im taking there asses to court James anniston, AlabamaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Mar 18 2003
Consumer First ripoff Tampa Florida
I sent my 49 dollars for my platinium credit card. it was never delivered and I never received my card. I want my money. Alphonse brentwood, New YorkU.S.A.
Mar 24 2003
Consumer First ripoff false promises Tampa Florida
consumer first got me also with fake promises of a platinum card for the low,low price of $45-49 . don't be fooled, throw that garbage in the trash. earn back your credit by trying to work with your creditors instead of falling for scum scam artist like consumer first and others! Valerie Hyattsville, MarylandU.S.A.
Mar 20 2003
Consumer First ripoff Tampa Florida
I sent them 49.00 for a credit card I didn't receive. How do I get a refund? Ronald fort washington, MarylandU.S.A.

Showing 76-100 | Showing Page 4 of 5,031