CROSS COUNTRY BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cross Country Bank

There may be more reports for "Cross Country Bank"

For more results perform a general search for "Cross Country Bank"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jun 07 2003
Cross Country Bank ripoff deceptive company ripoff artists fraud Cross Cross Country Bank Delaware
I am a former cross counrty bank card holder. When I lost my job I told these idiots right away. Fine they said, we'll work with you, because you have been a good customer. The reason I was such a good customer was because I always paid above and beyond the minimum. First let me start by saying I applied for the card online. I put a check mark on the little box that says if you lose your job or can't pay the insurance will pay. I think that was there for decoration, because they told me they have no such record of this insurance. Lucky for me i copied the online application before i sent it in. The harrassing calls stopped for about month. Then day and night they called from 8:01 am to 9:00 pm. They said the bank wants there money. I told they should have gotten paid from the insurance. They wanted a formal letter from my former employer, there was no way to get that we all lost our jobs, and a letter from the Virginia Employment Commssion was not good enough. In the mean time I'm being charged over the limit and late fees. So it dawned on me stop the card and close the account, they out right refused. So now my credit report says closed by grantor instead of closed by consumer. Needless to say after a year a supervisior told me I should have put my insurance claim in within the first 3 months of losing my job. WHAT?! This company is full of clueless idiots. I now owe $1700 on a $700 credit card. I have other very small debts that I'm paying,but because of CCB I'm considering bankruptcy on all debts at the tender age of 30. Like my dad says credit cards are the devil. ha ha ha Derrice Lynchburg, VirginiaU.S.A.
Entity: Cross Country Bank, Delaware
Mar 04 2002
Cross Country Bank ..shake down artist
My experiences with CCB have awful. Whenever I had a question I had to hold forever it seemed like to get a wrong answer. Then they started to hold my checks for weeks stating that the mail was running behind. The mail is slow but come on now. I have had reps hang up on me, cussed at me, refusing me to speak with a supervisor then telling me that they don't have supervisors. Since I have dealt with this company I have to really start all over with my credit.....I have to file bankruptcy. Thanks for a lot of empty promises and fees. LL Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Cross Country Bank
Dec 04 2001
Cross Country Bank
During the week of November 5, 2001 customer service reps from Cross Country Bank called me on numerous occasions harassing me for my monthly payment. Each time they called I told the C.S.R. that I would do a pay by phone when I get paid which was in the middle of the November. On November 16, 2001 I called by bank to check the status of my account and I found out that Cross Country Bank had taken $148.00 out of my checking account without my authorization. Just because Cross Country Bank had my checking account information that does not give them the right to take money out of my checking account without my authorization. Now because I cannot trust Cross Country Bank again I have to close my checking account and reopen a new account with another bank. Thank you very much Cross Country Bank. Hopefully you will be out of business soon.
4, Report #11900
Jan 18 2002
cross country creditor harassment
My husband and I have a cross country credit card. A few months ago my husband had a heart attack. He was unable to go back to work for almost 3 months. He was received 60% of his salary through his disability insurance. Long story short we got behind on our bills. Not having the money to pay the arrearage on the credit cards we entered into credit counseling. Cross country is the ONLY creditor that still calls our home. And call they do every day all day long. I spoke to one collector (she identified herself as a manager) a few weeks ago; I explained that our account history until a few months ago was great. That we entered into cccs because we couldn't satisfy the arrearage on the cardswe were simply trying to live up to our obligations the best way we could at the time. She proceeded to tell me our plan was rejected; it was $10 short of their requirement. I asked why the cccs has not made us aware of this rejection. She told me they mailed the cccs a letter and they have never responsed. She went on to say all the cccs are rip offs. The7 (cross country) rarely deals with them because of this. (Although they are non-profit?) Ironically, the next week, we received a letter in the mail from cross county stating our plan with the cccs had been accepted. Three cheers for us to living up to our obligations One would think this would stop themstory over. NO WAY! The phone calls are 1000 times worse now. I have told the collectors we have a letter stating the acceptance of our plan from your own company. They state it's a forgery, doesn't exist (I'm lying) or they just rejected the plan that day (for no reason). I live in Georgia and want to bring a class action suit again them for creditor harassment.
Nov 10 2002
Cross Country Bank Visa Cross country Bank/Cross countryRipoff Baca Reten Florida
Cross country bank visa, Take advantage of people with credit problems or low income family. They suck people with lessthen prefect into their $300 initial line credit, which they apply $150 of that asdvance maoney for the card and plus $50 application, and that is just a beggining they charge you for everything under the sky, not to mention outragoues interstate rates. Cros Country Bank is defenetly a total Ripoff organization, and they surly flessing Amderica. Faramarz Scottsdale, Arizona
Entity: Baca Reten, Florida
Jul 01 2012
Cross Country Bank rip-off Wilmimgton Delaware
well first of all the liars satrted by taking an payment over the phone to aviod late fee, i did and what tha ass hole do charge an late fee anyway, then i call to dispute this an no good. and then i cancel my card they started charging late fee finace charges on this close account.and that piss me off they turn it over to collections and then tat&currin associates call me their funky collections working for them call me to make payments arrangements on this account,i was then he refuse to make let me make re-payment to pay off this account with money orders he demands my checking account routing numbers that i would'nt give him , i told him is does'nt matter how i pay back as long as i do, then i was call an (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) then and then he kept calling and i would hang up on him. he told me god be with you.and they ruined my credit from all banks in texas.then i call cross country they wouldn't discuss this, i called pat lucas boss that over this firm , they called me an liar as well and tranfered me back to that racist. that i spoke with 4 months ago. and then i spoke with his manager , i told him what mr.lucas did and i want to deal with someone else on my account his name was micheal caylor,beware their rude and will (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) you for life, it's scary that they would have someone like that repersenting their company, and he'll tell you just that cross country is their client, and the hell with you they want their commission on their collections only and wants to be paid in full.Lisa dallas, TexasU.S.A.
Jul 30 2002
Cross Country Bank ripoff Wilmington Delaware
I applied for a card with this company three years ago and never recevied any response from them I never found out that I was approved until I had a credit report done, and there it was Cross Country Bank, I made several attempts over the years to resolve this and they still haven't responsed, I also requested them to show me some some document's showing that I have purchased some items with this card plus show my signature they would hang up on me are they would put me on hold for a long period at times some times as long as 30 to 50 min. arthur dallas, Texas href=http://www.ripoffreport.com/credit-debt-services/american-credit-cca/-updated-info-how-to-deal-wit-8jf67.htm>CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. Consumer makes harsh but accurate statements. *Rip-off Report Investigation follow-up provides valuable information.
Sep 05 2002
Cross Country Bank ripoff Boca Raton Florida
I hqve been rip-off by Cross Country Bank which does business out of Boca Raton, Florida. I received an e-mail from Cross Country Bank of Boca Raton, FL and when I opened the e-mail banner, my e-mail account information was used to activate a credit card account. There were several unauthorized charges placed on this account from Cross Country Bank of Boca Raton, FL; charges like satellite dishes, which I never purchased or received. The customer service representatives from Cross Country Bank began harrasing me by calling my home, my place of employment and making demands to pay for a credit card, I never authorized or used. I explained each time the fraudelent activity to each representative, of course to no avail. They continued to call...back to back... like clockwork at my home and on my job every morning. I have asked to speak with supervisiors in charge, again nothing was(has) been done about the fraudulent activity of Cross Country Bank of Boca Raton, FL. I recently received my credit bureau report and an entry from Cross Country BAnk appears. A dispute has been filed against Cross COuntry Bank, because I don't feel that this account is mine due to the process in which it was obtained. I pray that this Rip-off Report against Cross Country Bank will assist in putting a stop to their fraudulent activity. Thank you. Shervondalyn Monroe, Louisiana
Jul 19 2012
Cross Country Bank harassement ripoff Willington Delaware
Who they hell are you Ronnie from Beckley, West Virginia You must be one of those people who has no life!I don't even know how many times you replied to all of these reports on CCB...and in your reply you try and make this persons word uncreditable...Do you have a card of there's, that you are just throughally impressed by?What you work for them? Your married to one of the owners?Well I suggest you shut the hell up, if you don't have something to say that has to do with the complaint of the report then don't put your f***ing opinion in!No cares about How you feel about this company Were here to let people like us(who are upstanding citzens)know how down and dirty this company is....And people like you, who respond to these legit reports aginst this dirty company, only goes to show what asshole's they have to defend them...obviously someone who knows nothing!Ronnie you and CCB will get what goes around!!!!!Big Buddy!!!Arin Anaheim Hills, California
Entity: Willington, Delaware
Dec 12 2005
Cross Country Bank ripoff Wilmington Delaware
Last July I requested to close the account and they just refused to do so and kept charging me up over the limit frequently. They finally sent me a letter and stated they have closed my account in September. I paid over 135 dollars and they just kept charging me overlimit fee and late fee regardless. They did not send me the statement before its due. After the due and they added up overlimit and late fees. Today I received the statement I must pay $242.00. I need some helps. I found this website and I do really need some helps to solve this before I may be forced to turn it over to the attorney. I cannot afford but I may have no choices. I have copies. Let me know what should I do about this. Thank You! Gary Alexandria, VirginiaU.S.A.
Jun 08 2003
Cross Country Bank deceptive lying bastards Nationwide
This place is horrible. I started out with a $250 credit limit Between fraudulent charges on my account (which I disputed at the time and was told that I would have to pay them anyway because they could find no reason to believe that I didn't make those charges) and returned check fees for checks I never wrote and they refuse to show me the checks as well as late and over limit fees, my account balance has mushroomed into almost $1500. As I am a full-time student my balance continues to grow with no end in sight. also, I tried to close the account to stop the fees from accruing and making payment after that and they will not close the account. actually, according to them, it is already closed but the fees continue to accrue. avoid these people at all costs. C Columbus, OhioU.S.A.
12, Report #72006
Nov 15 2003
Cross Country Bank ripoff Balmorhea Texas
I was over my limit, they were charging $29, and hae now raised it to $35. My limit is $1250.00. I sent in a payment of $500.00. I wanted to use my card, and it is denied, my balance is $900.00. I am not sending them anything now!! Shirley Balmorhea, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Balmorhea, Texas
Aug 29 2004
Cross Country Bank ripoff Wilmington Delaware
I have reported Cross country Bank to the IN Attorney General only to be told that I have to get a lawyer even though I have the president's name, his phone number, and I have talked to him, all to no avail. Why? CCB knows the Attorney General can/won't do anything for a small profile case. While they say they will talk to me and give me phone numbers & names of people to talk to about my $3,000.00 security deposit that they have. When I call & have to put in my credit card #, all of a sudden, that credit card # isn't working, and I cannot be connected to the president. That number works every time they want to charge me a monthly fee or a yearly annual membership!! But it doesn't work when I call them. Amazing and my Attorney General can/won't do anything. What a democracy for the little guy! Kathleen Logansport, IndianaU.S.A.
Oct 29 2003
Cross Country Bank ripoff Wilmington Delaware
Representatives are leaving prerecorded messages on my answering machine.Representatives are calling my house numerous times per day. They call early in the morning and late at night,seven days a week including holidays. We have requested that Cross Country Bank cease calling us at our place of employment and our home. Cross Country Bank representatives continue to call us even though we requested them to cease and have also filed complaints with the FDIC,F.T.C,W.D.F.I, and lastly the B.B.B they pretend like they have never heard anything from these agencys. I attempted to close my account,along with my wife but there representatives refused our request. We were mislead into believing that a late charge would not be assesed if we made a payment. Tim WI, WisconsinU.S.A.
Apr 30 2003
Cross Country Bank ripoff Nationwide
I thought i wanted a credit card. I was living in Shreveport, Louisiana, abnd wanted to go home to Los Angeles, California. I also thought I would need a credit card. Cross Country Bank sent me a Visa. Happily I went to a nearby ATM to check it out. I asked for, and received $35.00. The dates, I THINK are now mid June 2000. I received no bill from CCB until July 15. The bill stated that the payment was due on July 5. I had only just received it ten days late. The reason why was the address was very wrong. My address was 3131 Knight Street, Shreveport, Louisiana. This bill had as an address: 313 Ight Street, Shreveport, Louisiana. A bright mail person had figured out this address andgot it to me some 10 days later. I'm not sure, but seems there was a $45 late fee charge. I ignored this and sent them a money order for $35. I had no bank account. I was recovering from a serious accident, and only was permitted by friends, family and doctors, to handle my money again. August first came and went. Around the 15th, I received my Cross Country Bank bill. They wanted $90! That was the previous $45 late fee plus this new month's late fee. The address was still wrong, also. i returned the bill, I THINK (but shan't claim it) with a $45 money order. i wrote all over the bill, too, about the correct address. I even filled in a place for new address with my current address. September 15 came with their bill, that I truly was laerning to not expect until late. Again, they ignored my address correction. They wanted $90 again. This was for a late charge I'd made when I paid the previous late charge, plus an additional late charge for not paying this additional late charge fee. I threw out the letter. In evenings, I was receiving many late telephone calls from all sorts of people who wanted me to buy things. To stop being interrupted, I unplugged the phone! I was left alone during the day because all day my phone was tied up with my computer in Internet. One of those late calls i received before unplugging my phone was from Cross Country Bank! A woman asked me if I wanted to keep this credit card, or did I want to have very bad credit? How do I answer that? Then she suggested I tell her my bank ccount number, and they would take out monthly charges for me. I have no bank account i told her, but they have my address wrong. i told her the correct address and she hung up. I was left alone for a few days, possibly because my phone was unplugged. But a week or so later, my phone rang in the wee hours of the morning! Well, wee to me, at 5:00 a.m. this was a man at Cross Country Bank who told me if I did not start paying my Cross Country Bank bills, i would get into legal trouble. I again told that bank about the correct address, their incorrect address, and told him, too, that I was not going to pay any growing late fees. I hung up, but I was angry. And sleepy. I took my Visa card and cut it in two. I then placed it in their return envelope I pulled from the paper trash basket, and sent it back to them. I thought that would be it. I also thought about losing tghat Visa card. But remenbering I'd only used it tht once, months ago, I felt I could live without it. I truly did think this was over. On October 15, there was a Cross Country Bank bill in my mailbox! Wanting, now, $180.00! Late fees. This continued every 25th day of each month through June 2002. In May 2002, their bill had an enclosure. They were going to sue me for nonpayment of a debt they said I owe! The balance kept growing and going. In June 2002, i moved to stay with my mother in Texas. I did not let anyone know, especially Cross Country Bank, know my new address. My mother has an acre of ground near Houston. The back half acre I've her permission and hope to put in my home. Icould buy a mobile home, clear the land back there, and one day get another horse. Cross Country Bank came back. Several mobile home countries said my credit was too bad to be allowed to buy from them. I've even got a copy of my financial record. Something very bad wasat the bottom of a page. That page listed seven good listings, including my 1988 Ford I bought in 1988 and paid off in 1992, and American Express (which was cancelled when I was still in a coma in a Burbank hospital). The bad thing was Cross Country Bank wanring, from me, and making me seem very very bad at paying debts, $1,106.00! So I wrote them a letter and made out a check for that amount. I had no address, so went to Internet to look for one. Searching for Cross Country Bamk I've come across thousands of too familiar reports about this company. To myself, I have called Cross Country Bank Cross Country Ripoff for the past 2 years! I now find out the worst, which does make my family feel better about this debt they were afraid I was still to injured to be able to fix. I remember, too, a big fear I had of Cross Country Bank. That they would sue me and take away anything I had and/or was working for. One good thing about discovering all this access is that i am no longer afraid! Sue me, CCB? Okay. I would enjoy seeing you in court. If I win, YOU can pay my lawyer fees, court costs, and give me enough money to buy that mobile home. If you've ruined my credit too much for me to buy one on credit, then you can give me enough money so that I can pay cash for one. I am living in Texas now, but CCB's ripoff and harrassment of me was in Louisiana. So anyone reading this, pleae add me to any complaint. Genna Cleveland, TexasU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Cross Country Bank
Aug 27 2002
Cross Country Bank ripoff Boca Raton Florida
I made the mistake of applying to and accepting a credit card from Cross Country Bank.I would like to pay them off now,but after reading all of the different comments on this ripoff board,I would like to know the best way to go about this. I owe them a balance of $728.00,and would like to know if I should call the bank and try to settle for this amount. Also I get numerous calls from a company calling themselfs ASCS,from reading some of the posts,I think this may be Cross Country Bank's collection agency.They call several times a day,and sometimes leave a message and sometimes not.If this is their collection agency,should I deal with them or the bank. Any advice regarding this would be greatly appreaciated,and thanks in a advance for any replys. L. Houston, Texas
Aug 29 2002
Cross Country Bank ripoff abused & mistreated
On Sept:17th 1999 I was sitting at a stoplight when I was Hit from behind by a 3 time Drunk Driver.I was Working for Nabisco and was paying all my bill's on time. I was very careful to pay my credit cards on time and when I was hit in the accident I still paid them as long as I could. When my savings ran out the call's started. Night and Day. Even after 9:00 P.M. which is the leagal stop time for collections. Well I just had a 360 Degree Spinal fusion on April 26th 2002 and was in a Hell of alot of pain. They calledme and told me even though they had a hardship Department for thing's like this they were going to clean out my Bank Account and turn it over to charge-off where as I would be forced to go before 3 Judges (Arbitration Judges) and pay the full amount. My other credit card companys turned the cards over to collection companys who offered tosettle for a reasonable amount considering my situation. Cross Country Bank Lied, Threatened, and conived any way they could to get me to give them A Check # so they could clean out what little money I had. They ARE RIPOFFS and I hope they all Rot in H-ll. Sincerely, A Good customer turned bad. The funny thing is if they would have treated me with some kindness I would have Paid them by boroughing the money from my Parent's// Randy Picayune, Mississippi
Oct 16 2000
Cross Country Bank Credit Card ..absolutely outrageous rip-off
I was sent an offer for a free credit card in the mail. I accepted the offer only to find that the cost of the card was already deducted once I received the card. I charged an amount less than the card limit. Now the re-payment amount is doubling and tripling and I cut up the card one year ago. I was sending a monthly payment and instead of money being deducted it was increasing. There is a late fee, and the late fee takes you over the limit. I charged about $400.00 maximum and my balance is almost $2,000.00. I have tried calling and making arrangements, but I was told that the price would continue to rise with the late and over limit fees. It is as if I will have to pay for the rest of my life and I have not even used the card in about a year. Now they have an attorney trying to sue me for non-payment. This is absolutely outrageous, I desperately want to settle this matter...
Mar 03 2002
cross country bank is a scam
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN I HAVE HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS COMPANY. THE FIRST TIME THEY TRIED TO RIP ME OFF WAS IN JUNE. I MAILED THEM A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT DUE THEY SENT ME A LETTER SAYING THEY NO LONGER ACCEPT A CHECK PAYMENT THAT I HAD TO DO A CHECK BY PHONE BY THIS TIME THEY HAD ADDED ON AN OVER THE LIMIT FEE A LATE CHARGE AND A RETURN CHECK FEE. WHEN I SPOKE TO SOMEONE I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD PUT A STOP PAYMENT ON MY CHECK WHICH I HAD NOT. MY BANK FAXED A LETTER SAYING THAT THERE WAS NEVER A STOP PAYMENT PLACED. WELL I WAS STILL CHARGED ALL OF THESE FEES. AFTER ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF OF HARRASSING PHONE CALLS I AGREED TO DO A CHECK BY PHONE. WHICH WAS OKAY. WHEN THEY CALLED AGAIN WHEN MY NEXT PAYMENT WAS DUE I SAID I DIDNT WANT TO DO ANOTHER CHECK BY PHONE I WAS TOLD THEY ALREADY HAD MY INFORMATION AND THEY WOULD JUST TAKE IT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I WENT TO MY BANK AND THEY TRIED TO TAKE IT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT BUT THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH IN MY ACCOUNT FOR THEM TO DO IT. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP THEM!!!!! Amy Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Cross Country Bank
Entity: BOCA RATON, Florida
Mar 02 2002
over limit scam at Cross Country Bank real scam artists
Cross Country Bank says that it allows 2 free inquiries to its toll free number per month and 50 cents each additional inquiry. after making 2 phone calls, which I considered to be 2 inquiries, I was charged $1.50 which sent me overlimit for that month. Upon questioning, I learned that on each phone call I checked 3 things, which cross country says is 3 inquiries. I told them that their wording was confusing. They insisted it wasn't and refused to credit me for the $29.00 over limit fee due to this incident. I'll pay off this card and cut it up. These people really are scam artists, I considered this a trick to try to get overlimit fees. Samuals Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Cross Country Bank
Jun 13 2002
Cross Country Bank ripoff Huntington West Virginia
Does not honor their credit protection program when you get into a financial situation such as hosptial and medical bills and situations. They keep adding the late charges to your account. Keep calling you at all hours of the day and night even after you have told one of the representatives that you can not make a payment. They force you to give out your banking information in order to get their money quicker. Says to you that it would be better on your behalf if you pay your bill from your account to save yourself from the quick money gram. They are just out to get your money. Not to help you with your credit. They start you off with a small credit balance and then take the major of it away with all the hidden fees that they do not tell you about. Companies like these should not be allowed to prey on consumers who want to rebuild their credit the honest way. These people are not honest. Celia Wooster, Ohio
Entity: Huntington, West Virginia
22, Report #19755
Apr 28 2002
Cross Country Bank consumer fraud ripoff Virginia
About two weeks ago, my husband received a call from Cross Country Bank. He thought it was a client and was tricked into giving them my office telephone nuumber in another state. Now they have more information about me than they had at the outset. (Name, two telephone numbers.) I have received numerous telephone calls from the representatives of this company during the past two weeks at both my numbers. The representatives insist that I have not one, but two accounts with their bank. The reresentatives have asked for my Social Security Number and other personal information, which I have declined to provide. I have tried to ascertain why these people are calling me without giving them any information about myself. So far I have been unsucessful. The reps will not put me through to a supervisor, unless I give my personal information, despite my stated concerns that someone may have stolen my identity or that someone is trying to trick me. One of the reps said I have had two accounts with them since 1997. I have never had any acouunts with Cross Country Bank. I don't know if it's supposedly VISA, or Mastercard, or what. I believe that this is a boiler room either trying to steal my identity or trying to get me to subscribe to credit with their outfit. I do not want to do business with this ripoff company. I do want the calls to stop, but I'm not about to give them my Social Security Number over the telephone. The telephone number they have provided me is 1-877-273-7690. I have spoken with Tanya Williams, Tiffany at ext. 33, Frank, and others. Please do not do business with this company. If anyone has had a similar experience, please notify me. Thank you. Janet Maui, Hawaii
Entity: Virginia
23, Report #19911
Apr 30 2002
Cross Country Bank ripoff BOCA RATON Florida
I HAVE SPOKEN WITH ABOUT 75% OF CROSS COUNTRY BANK PERSONELL AND ON EACH TIME I HAVE ASK THEM TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT WHEN I WASNOT ABLE TO PAY THIS ACCOUNT. MY ACCOUNT WENT FROM 250.00 TO 644.41 INTREST THEY HAVE APPLiED. THE CONTACT ME AT WORK AND HOME FROM 8:OOAM TIL 10:00PM EVERYDAY UP TO 20 TIME A DAY. WHY WANT THEY JUST CLOSE THE ACCOUNT AND I PAY FOR WHAT I USED ON THE ACCOUNT AND BY THEM CONTACTING ME SO MANY TIME A DAY IT IS NERVE RACKING. THEY IS A UNFAIR CREDIT LAWS THAT COMPANY AREN'T ALLOWED TO HARASS YOU IN THE TYPE OF FROM . ONE NIGHT A MANGER CONTACT FROM CCB AND IN INFORM HIM THAT I WASN'T ABLE TO PAY AT THIS TIME HE CALL BACK 20 TIME THE SAME NIGHT AND STATED I WILL CALL UNTIL YOU TALK WITH ME CONCERNING THIS ACCOUNT AND I JUST LET THE PHONE RING. THIS IS TOTAL OUT OF HANDS HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MAE HUNTSVILLE, Alabama
Entity: BOCA RATON, Florida
Mar 31 2002
Cross Country Bank ripoff Boca Routon Florida
Cross Country Bank has added unfair charges to my account and as well they harass mean 3-4 times a day. Their call center is located 25 miles from me and they call me constantly. I have had heart problems and been in and out of hospitals, and unable to work. My mother has been paying on my account as much as she can.She called and made arrangements to pay an electronic check on her account. She gave them all of her account information,and the idiots tried taking the money out of my account three times costing me $27.00 each time. Of course they would not pay me back, or credit my account. My mother made arrangements to make a payment on the 16th of next month (Apr),they agreed and said they would stop calling. Four hours later they called for a payment. They called even 3 times on Easter Sunday.I called back and asked to speak to a supervisor they would not let me untill I told them what I wanted. I refused and had to call back several times and untill I told them I would come up and talk in person if he did not come to the phone did he answer. He refused to give me his last name. I asked why they keep calliing me after arrangements have been made he dodged the question. Finally things got heated and an agument insued I told him the harrasment better stop and he gave me some sort of mumble jumble about why it was not considered harrasment.It does not matter how many times you talk to them they will keep calling you. Another thing is that is verry irritating and unprofessional is,I have call management that makes blocked number calls say who they are and what company they are from, and they continue to call and say Hey Mark pick-up like it's my best freind or something. I have asked them nicely to tell me on the call management recording that they are Cross Country Bank and I will be glad to talk to them. They countinue with there antics though. Mark Hurricane, West Virginia
Entity: Boca Routon, Florida
Feb 21 2002
Cross Country Bank Settlement Scam
Cross Country Bank charged my two accounts off. One card had a credit limit of $500 and the other $750. Well when they were charged off, my balances increased to $975.00 and $1233.86. I was in a difficult financial situation and agreed to pay $60/per month until i could pay in full. I got harrassing phone calls at work and at home from their Collection agency, Creditors Interchange AKA CUI. They told me that my payments were unacceptable and i agreed to combine both account and settle for 3 payments of $387. Apparently there are no notes written in their system as far as a settlement, they will not send me any informtion, but continue to harrass me, telling me that i still owe $745.00. I have dealth with about 7 different representatives and not one of them have clear notes or altered notes in their system. They are scamming me for more money. Creditors Interchange along with Cross Country do not act in Good Faith, but are scamming you for you money and will continue to scam until we can put a stop to it. Any notes i have taken in regards to my situation are not being considered and i will have to pay the balance of $745. This has been very stressful to me and i encourage you not to deal with Cross Country Bank. Annaleea Cross Country Bank Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Cross Country Bank

Showing 1-25 | Showing Page 1 of 3,645