DRIVE FINANCIAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Drive Financial

There may be more reports for "Drive Financial"

For more results perform a general search for "Drive Financial"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Mar 06 2008
Drive Financial DRIVE FINANCIAL. THIEVES IN THE NIGHT Dallas Texas
I am a single mother of three and was surprised to find two burly men shining flashlights through my windows at 11:30pm. When I apprehensivley went to my front door, i was told they were sent by DRIVE Finance to get my truch. They went on to tell me that they had located the vehicle bya GPS locating device that Drive had implanted in the car. Please keep in mind that I was waken from a sound sleep by my 6 year old son who informed me someone was trying to break into our house. After I went to the door in my night gown and robe, i was told that they wanted the vehicle and I had broken some law and would be prosecuted. i told them that i had spoken to Mr. Woods today and made a payment. THey did not want to hear this and when i suggested they call Drive, they told me it was after their normal working hours but it was not past theirs. The men were dressed in all bleack and it was obvious that they had on bullet prove vest under their t-shirts. I was terrified. They left a letter saying they were special investigators from the theft and fraud devision. I hope this is read by an attorney that would be willing to take me on as a client. Dchunt houston, TexasU.S.A.
Nov 21 2013
Drive Financial Services Drive Financial Services are FRAUDS!!!! Dallas Texas
 My opinion of Drive Financial Services is that they are a big fraud.  I had never heard of Drive Financial Services untill they fraudulently charged my credit card.  I have never had any kind of account with them or done any business with them.  My bank reversed the charges to my account but it really sucks that I even had to deal with this issue.  Based on all the bad reviews, I have no doubt that this company is a big fraud!!!
Feb 12 2003
Drive Financial ripoff deceptive company Dallas Texas
All the letters entered into this site about Drive Financial have been correct, every word these people are saying is so true. 1 week before my first payment in 2002 was due they called me and told me that the best way to send my payments so they were recieved on time was thru money gram or western union, she even told me that it was cheaper to use money gram. Again I didn't receive my payment book until sometime later and as stated if sent in, they are, no matter how long before payment is due, LATE! So I also have resorted to sending them money gram and paying the extra 8.95 so they stay off your back. Also if you ever have an accident while being with them, be prepared for them not to sign the check to the co. fixing the vehicle until they have thoroughly harrassed you about it. It took them 6 months to sign the check and send it back to the repair shop, they in return hassled me all the time. Then they would try to put it off on the repair shop and say they didn't follow procedure. WHAT A MESS!! But what are you to do when you have credit problems and they are the only ones out there to help finance a car for you, I cannot refinance and am stuck with them. I sure wish that if there is some other co. that is out there that will finance a person like me, that someone would let me know. I can't tell you how sorry I am that we as people who are already hurting because of whatever reason, have to be treated like dirty dogs, scum even by these people. SOMEONE HELP US!!! Sherry houston, TexasU.S.A.
29, Report #204824
Aug 06 2006
Drive Financial ripoff Dallas Texas
I too have been ripped off by drive, my wife and I both have cars with drive and we sent both of our payments at the same time and they claimed they only got one, so they called us and we did a payment by phone and you know it our account went to the negatives. We are willing to do whatever it takes to get this company. Contact me through this site. Elvin Little Rock, ArkansasU.S.A.
Oct 16 2006
DRIVE FINANCIAL ripoff ARE LIARS AND DISHONEST DALLAS Texas
I HAD GOTTING BEHIND IN MY CAR PAYMENTS AND MADE ARRANGEMENT ON THEM ..I WAS TOLD THAT IF I PAID MY REGULAR PAYMENT THAT THEY WOULD DEFER THE ONES I WAS BEHIND. SO I SENT THEM THE PAYMENT MONEYGRAM AND JUST YESTERDAY THEY SHOWED UP TO TAKE THE CAR. MY HUSBAND HAD LOST HIS JOB IS WHY WE GOT BEHIND. HE IS BACK WORKING NOW BUT IS GOING TO LOOSE HIS JOB IF HE DOESNT HAVE A CAR TO GET TO WORK. I CALLED THE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT WHEN THEY SHOWED UP .THEY TOLD THEM THAT IT WAS A CIVIL MATTER THEY WERE ON PRIVATE PROPERTY AND TO LEAVE. I HAD A CONFERMATION CODE THAT DRIVE HAD GAVE ME AND MY MONEYGRAM RECEIPT . THAT IS WHAT HELPED ME KEEP THE CAR HERE RIGHT NOW . THEY WILL BE BACK TODAY TO TRY AND TAKE THE CAR AGAIN .BUT THIS TIME THEY BETTER HAVE A COURT ODER TO DO SO. I WANT TO GET THIS CAR REFINANCE ASAP TO GET IT OUT OF DRIVES HAND BUT I DONT THINK ANYONE WILL HELP US BECAUSE OF OUR CREDIT . Sandra trenton, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: DALLAS, Texas
Oct 12 2006
Drive Financial Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I would love to join this class action suit, but this site will not allow anyone to contact one another...instead they want you to buy their product...their reasoning...they don't want people to be ripped off again...I think that this is an explotation in and of it's self by this site. With that being said, I wonder how we can bring Drive Financial to an end??? My sugguestion is to file a complaint with the Banking and Finance Commission with a request to have the pratices of this company along with Bank of Scotland to be inclulded in the investigation as they are the holding company for Drive Financial. Then contact the Better Business Bureau in Dallas...you can find this information if you look up Dallas Chamber of Commerce. I have spoken to them and they are quite helpful and although they did not admitt to any other complaints they said they would be happy to hear from other customers. I think that if we contact attorneys on our own, they will have their own networking system in place; ie, the Law Journal and will advertise for others to join in their law suit. If it is a Class Action Law Suit, there will not be any charges up front for anything. The payment will come at the end when a settlement is reached. I hope that this information has helped someone. As for me...well, I have been through the same experiences as each and everyone of you has been through. I am disabled, had some problems, went to the big guns and thought it was resolved...my account is current, but they repossessed my car any way and said I could have it back today if I made a payment...my car payment is not due until end of next week...I was told I was 80 days late and I would have to pay the repo expenses as well...of course, added on to the back of my account. This is the NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARE...the account that never ends and instead of giving...it never stops taking...taking our money, our dignity, our privacy, our joy, our peace...like being called on Christmas Day and hearing the representatives laughing at you in the background and making derogitory comments about you, what you look like (they have a copy of your driver's licence picture in their file...one time, I heard one person in the background taking bets on where the dart would land on my picture) I have tried desparately to get some other company to sell me another car and pay off this debt, but Drive has totally ruined my credit report to the point that I can't even get a job!!! I am an educated, well respected member of the community and church...I am a minister and I know that God has this one...I have a lot of patience for everything, and I do not believe in retaliation, but didn't Jesus turn over the tables in the courtyard of the Synogog when the merchants were ripping the people off??? Drive Financial beware...God sees you and you will have to answer for your actions if not here then when you stand before Him. I hope that all of you will heed my suggestions and it is my earnest prayer that each and everyone of you who has been wronged by Drive Financial get restitution and additional compensation for your troubles. Drive Financial is really where the devil resides and does his best work!!! Patricia Augusta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
32, Report #202108
Jul 20 2006
Drive Financial ripoff rude Dallas Texas
Drive Financial is a rip off the customer service department is no help and all they do is lie to you about your account. I traded my car in 1 month ago and my car was paid off by the car dealership 5 days later the check was received by a person in the company. They are now saying the check is lost and the company is writing to me telling me to make a payment even though it is not my fault that someone in there company has lost the check! They threatened to debit my banking account. My car company has now issued a stop payment on that check and reissued another one lets see what happens now. Tonya Las vegas, NevadaU.S.A.
33, Report #203835
Jul 31 2006
Drive Financial harassing collection practices Dallas Texas
This company made a loan to a deadbeat, but it seems that when they made the loan Drive Financial failed to collect enough information about this person to track them. Based solely on a telephone book search and a shared name, Drive Financial has decided that my wife is the person who took out this loan. We have never done business with Drive Financial, nor have we ever purchased or owned the vehicle they made the loan on. For over a year Drive Financial representatives have been leaving abusive and threatening messages on our voicemail, at all hours of the day and night. This is despite repeated efforts on our part to get Drive Financial to correct their mistake. Drive Financial representatives have admitted to sending investigators to our home in an attempt to find the vehicle. Drive Financial provided our contact information to the out-of-County sheriff's department which eventually located and impounded the vehicle. They way Drive Financial is run we fully expect to have some kneebreaking thug show up at our door. For my part, I'm taking the gloves off. Our attorney, the BBB, Ripoff report, our Congressional representatives - all are going to be involved in the next couple of days. I feel sorry for anyone who actually ends up doing business with Drive Financial. My advice is to avoid Drive Financial like the plague that it is. John Sonoma, CaliforniaU.S.A.
34, Report #202851
Jul 25 2006
DRIVE FINANCIAL ripoff, dishonest billing Dallas Texas
What a joke, if i would of know i had to put up with these idiots i would of never even though about getting another car. Having only dealt with these morons for four payments so far, every payment has been screwed up. The first payment was held, I had to for some reason make the payment through the dealer. During the time my information went from the dealer to drive financial, drive financial had lost ALL of my information, so again i had to make a payment through the dealer because drive had not set up the account. Then both payments were taken out...nice. Drive financial NEVER sent me any information... such as where to send the payment, I spoke to them by phone and they told me they will not send this information out again. Well of course the third payment was late, never mind the fact the due date had been changed from what was originally agreed in the contract, without me knowing of course. The fourth payment was made seven days early, and the next thing you know I'm getting calls saying the payment had not been made nine days after it was sent. I asked, are you telling me it takes nine days to get a payment sent by mail less than five hundred miles away? It appears yes if your from drive. My guess is that they count it as being late or not when they decide to get to it... is that it? Turns out they were calling me to let me know my payment was two days late... imagine that, nine days to send a payment five hundred miles away, what a joke. Having read all of the crap people are putting up with from this company I have been very careful to document everything. From now on I will send the payment certified. Why do I always have to deal with morons... where do i sign up for that class action lawsuit? Andy bentonville, ArkansasU.S.A.
Oct 30 2006
Drive Financial are vultures Dallas Texas
I have had the misfortune of dealing with Drive Financial for the past few months. They said that I am 4 months behind on my payments, and when I used Western Union to wire to months worth of payments until I can get proof of the payments that were made, they said they never recieved the Western Union. My employer is getting harassing phone calls from them being as I work graveyard shift, and they are calling 2 and 3 times a day. Isn't this illegal to be calling even when they were told not to. They have my home phone number as well as my cell phone, but they keep calling my employer. What kind of recourse do I have against Drive Financial if I am terminated by their calls, as I have already been for-warned. I have read in previous reports, when other SCREWED BY DRIVE FINANCIAL customers have either paid or proven their payments, their vehicles have still been repossessed. I am afraid of bringing my vehicle home. I am paying for a vehicle that I am afraid to drive. GO FIGURE....... Any insights from anybody I am at my very wits end. Cindy Puyallup, WashingtonU.S.A.
Mar 24 2005
Drive Financial ripoff inadequate management of accounts Dallas Texas
I was the irresponsable on that cosigned for a assosiate of mine. October of 2004 I was scheduled to be deployed over seas and had not heard from this idividual for 2 months. I called the dealership that the car was purchased from and obtained Drive Financial's contact information, I wanted to make sure everything was on the up and up with this car before I left. When I called in I spoke to one of the operators who took my information and put me on hold to transfere me to another department. At that time I was put on the phone with one of the collection people, she informed me that the car was three month past due on the payment. When I questioned why as the cosigner I had not been contacted I was told that none of my information was on file, funny seeing as how when I obtained a copy of the contract from the dealarship my work phone was on the contract even if my home was not. The woman in collections that I was dealing with informed me that she had been in contact with my associate's wife and that my associate had been arrested and the car inpounded. The wife mailed in a check to cover the late payments which bounced. The wife refused to give any more information on the matter. I asked her to work with me so that I could get as much information as possible. I spoke to detectives who found that car for me in a police impound yard. I money grammed the over due payments to stop the car from going into a charge off and mad arrangement with the woman in collections that I was dealing with to have Drive Financial pick the car up from impound and tack the fees onto the loan of the car. After almost a weekt the car was still not picked up and the impound fees were still going up every day, So I took out a loan to get the car. In December I arranged to get the car refinanced to lower not interest and the monthly bill. I called into Drive Financial to get a payoff amount and the operator I spoke to reminded me at least 3 times how important it is to make timely payments. I informed him I had every intention on sending in my December paymen on the 9th (even though bill was due 15th) because I wasnt sure how the refinance was going to take. The operator informed me he was going to make a note that I was going to pay my bill early and if I didnt it would be consodered a broken promise and the company would have a hard time dealing with me in the future. Well needless to say I paid on the 9th. On the 12th I mailed out the refinance check to pay the account off in full and it was received by Drive Finance on the 13th, 2 days before my bill was due. So I gave it a couple of days before I calld Drive to ask about my reefund check. The operator I spoke to informed me it would take anywhere between 30-45 days. Well the check arrived a couple of days later with only my associates name on it, my name no where to be found. I called Drive Financial and the operator I spoke to asked me why cant I just get my associate sighn the check, I told her because he is incarcerated. I was then transfered to someone in the legal department he told me to include a letter of our conversation stating that however I mailed the check back ie: overnight, second day, ect. it would be returned to me the same way. I Fed Ex priority over night. I waited 2 weeks when I received nothing I called. Speaking to the same gentleman in legal well they said they never received the check, but they were going to look for it( I have the fed ex proof that someone signed. Then I started dealing with another gentleman that was helpful and nice. He told me my check would be mailed oout 2nd day on a Friday by Tuesday when I still had no check I called him back, he said he found out that the email he forwarded requesting my check had no even been read by accounting department so he was going to walk the request over, well after stillnot getting my check I have started calling on a daily basis. I was informed to day that the accounting department didnt even have record of mailing me a check in the first place and could not cut another check if one was allready floating around. Finally they tracked down who signed for the check in the mail room and then who signed for it in the accounting department but there is still the matter of the missing check, but that they should be able to have me a check cut today and atracking number to give to me. Well my mother decided to give Drive a call and spoke to a VP of Financial and he is very upset that his people wrote a 690.00 check and didnt record it, also that the gentleman that is helping me doesn't have the authority to request a check to be sent, so we will see in a couple of hours when I call for my tracking number if I am to receive me check Teresa hawthorne, CaliforniaU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Drive Financial
May 05 2005
Drive Financial Services ripoff Dallas Texas
Receiving harrassing phone in the start of the loan I had to get through this company it was ok . Then they must have gotten new staff and all they do is call and harrass you or your family members asking where you are and they are told not here don't live here. And some guy named hugh asked who it was he is talking to and then turned and asked if they were having s--with me. I feel this is very improper for anyone to ask something like this there was 1 rep who was very helpfull her name is christine . I was very happy dealing with her but the others are so nasty unwilling to help out and demanding that they be paid in the beging of the month and the end to get ahead on payments. If I had found this site before signing the loan papers I would have burned them so I to say to anyone looking to finance an auto, get your credit in order befor dealing with these people I wish everyone else having this type of problem luck Stewart' middletown, New YorkU.S.A.
Jun 24 2005
Drive Financial ripoff Dallas Texas
To all parties that have been ripped-off by Drive Financial I am interested in entering into a class-action suit. I too have been harrassed on numerous occations, to no end. They call on phone numbers and they have been told not to call them and they still do. Contact me! I'm ready for a class-action suit!!!!!!! Tp Cedar Hill, TexasU.S.A.
Jul 14 2005
DRIVE FINANCIAL Rip-off Dallas Texas
I had an account set up with Drive Financial. I was set up through allotment to pay them off but, somehow that didn't work. They set me bills, called my family and harrassed them for days. Recently i missed a few monthes payments and they called me at my home to collect so I payed them what I missed. a couple months later I recieved another phone call later thatr I was late and that they was going to contact my unit and take my car. While I was away at school they repoed my car and sent me a letter stating I woulkd have to pay 12,000 to get my car back. Their excuse was that i missed two payments which I paid them by allotment, and they CLAIM they never recieved my payments, but I'm going to fix this issue and get my money back. I wa a victim of their game and tired of playing it. I don't think anyone should go threough with this. Danielle LAWTON, OklahomaU.S.A.
Aug 27 2007
Drive Financial The worst ever Texas Nationwide
Drive Financial late fees are so expensive you will never be able to pay off the car. When I purchased the car, I was told it was less than 5O.OO per month, not per day. Lynette silver spring, MarylandU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Feb 28 2008
DRIVE FINANCIAL ADDED $1,507.79 TO MY NOTE Dallas Texas
Drive Financial added $1,507.79 to my note that they could not explain. I refuse to pay it and they can just repo the car and keep it. I will not pay them another dime. Buttxxxxxxagain Cumby, TexasU.S.A.
Feb 26 2008
Drive Financial Harassment every other day Dallas Texas
I've purchased a 2006 Kia Sedona at Peak Kia in Colorado. I was told that the van could be refinanced it a year or so. The property I was working at sold the property, so naturally I lost my job. I was never been late or delinquent on payment. I tried my best to keep the van but I could not find a steady job for a few months. I called Drive Fiancial and asked if I could refinance because I had been paying for a year. At my surprise, they told me that they were not a finance company. I was shocked because the company name is after all Drive Financial. Is this legal? After hearing that I knew I had to give up the van. It wasn't possible to make the payment of over $700 with the money I was making. I begged them to take the van. At the time of phone call to them, my loan had not been delinquent. They kept asking me if I could go somewhere else to refinance the car. I told them the van is in front of my apartment so just take it. They began to call me every other day. I had to tell each person who calls the same thing every time. The van has been sitting there for over 3 months now. I am driving my son's car. I have not once driven the van since the first call was made to them. They somehow found my son's friend's number and called him. I have never given them my son's friend. They just wouldn't take the van back. I don't know what to do. This is affecting my ability to work with peace of mind. I am willing to pay the remainder of the loan after they auction it off. I want to know if it is legal to call them selves a finance company when they are not. I would like to say to them to take the van back and let me off the loan contract then charge me whatever I owe now. Stop the phone calls!! Ron Denver, ColoradoU.S.A.
Feb 06 2008
Drive Financial HELLIANS HARASSING Dallas Texas
This all started when Drive lost our paperwork. That may have been the sign to run fast. There is this thing called Life and there are many turns in life that we do not intend on taking in our wonderful over priced Drive cars. I totally agree pay your creditors on time. But with this little thing called layoffs, cut-backs, recession it may be difficult. I got behind on my car payments. The one thing that Drive did do is defer the payments in order to try to catch me up. Alright with that said it didn't work. You all right, Drive's loans are designed so we can never pay these cars off. Once you get behind you are in for a ride. Within the time frame I have dealt with Drive. I have dealt with loud jaded account managers. Ignorant Branch Managers. And customers service reps. that can't read. I read in another forum where Drive employees fight among themselves, if one employee tries to help the customer. I had that happen to me. I dealt with an account manager that acted like a bride left at the altar when she felt someone went behind her back to help me. I guess in retrospect it is funny, because she didn't get her $1200 dollar bonus. To add insult to injury Drive called references and tried to smear my name. They also called a person I have not dealt with in 10 years. FOOLISH! Here later they have threaten for the last 90 days to repo. the car. I have told them on more than one occasion please come and get the car you will be doing me a favor. I have learned from Drive that when you are threaten do not fear, look your enemy straight in the eye. I have tried to catch up my payments with Drive. It seems like it is impossible. The crazy thing is I have read other complaints about Drive, where the consumer did as agreed and Drive still repoed the car. I am at a point of peace with the understanding any whose intelligence is assualted by these loan sharks will receive better cars, with lower payments and with a company that understands this thing called life. I know officals from Drive read these postings. Please understand your greed will be your demise in 2008. All the money you have taken out of the consumers pockets with your lies and tricks will come back to you. Any lawyers, advocacy groups etc... that read this forum please research a class-action law suit against Drive. How long will we have to be treated like second class citizens because we are trying to live this thing called life? Oh please count me in for a class action suit. Toniee Atlanta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Jun 25 2007
Drive Financial ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Dallas Texas
I was told by the dealer that they would cut a check for six months payments to drive financial and they did that I have a copy of the cashed check, I sent them a personal check as well. The deal was cut 4/28/07 and the check was cashed by drive financial 5/22/07 for 2268$, DFinancial is saying that they never received the check from the dealer and that I am late on my payment of 442$ which is really only supposed to be 425$. The dealer told me that I send a check to Drive finacial for 47$ + 20 for gap ins. 67$ total and that the 2268$ was my coverage of payments for 6 months. they got the $2268 cashed that, my 67$ and they say that I still owe 441 for the first month and that is late! I am talking to a lawyer to start a class action so if anyone wants to get on board Terry simpsonville, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Jul 05 2007
Drive Financial lie about a deferment ripoff Texas
lie to me as if they wsa going to give a deferment. Dorothy lagrange, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Texas
Jul 02 2007
Drive Financial Rip Off, Rude, Harrassment TexasDallas Texas
This company not only ripped me off, but never sent me a contract, called me repeatedly on a daily basis, one person would tell me one thing, then someone else would call and say something else. I eventually surrendered my car, but it took them approximately 4 weeks to come pick it up. The dealership called me and said my contract had been cancelled by Drive Financial and I would have to bring my car to them; while Drive Financial said the contract was still good. I could never get a straight answer, and every time I spoke to someone, the amount I was behind would change. I couldn't get rid of the car fast enough, and I don't care what it did to my credit. Anythng is better than dealing with Drive Financal. Marla ontario, CaliforniaU.S.A.
May 31 2007
Drive Financial charge fees without notification Dallas Texas
My car is financed through Drive and I have accumulatedover $550 in late fees from being a day late here or there for the past 3 years. I had an issue with my car and had to make a payment a month late due to funds. They called and informed me I had a past due balance of $1400 and I almost had a stroke. They then said it was the late and current car payment. The rest was late fees that I didn't even know had been accumulating. I feel it is wrong for a company to charge such ridiculous late fees without informing you this is their policy before hand. If I would have know this, I would have defered the payments. Kelly Charlotte, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Mar 20 2003
Drive Financial Services rip-off Dallas Texas
Drive Financial is the demon of all demons. These people don't possess one single moral fiber. We've been a customer of Drive for over a year now and had never been 30 days past due. A couple of months ago, our son was diagnosed with Cancer. So of course there were unexpected medical bills that had to be paid in order for him to get the treatments that he needed because insurance of course only covers 80%. We called Drive to try and explain the situation, even offered to have our social worker from the cancer society to call them and explain that we have applied for help from different cancer charities and would be able to catch up on our car payment within the week. (It was then almost 2 months past due, I will admit). They did not care, took on the attitude of business as usual and kindly commenced to hanging up in our face in mid sentence of our explaining the unforseen circumstances. They didn't even attempt to work out anything with us, no words of sympathy, just a nice dial tone was their response. We had never in the past, ever had any problems making the car payment and we atleast called to try and make some type of arrangements while our child is busy fighting for his life in his battle with cancer. And what did we get from Drive? A simple have a nice day and then a dial tone. I will never forgive them for this type of treatment. Denise Houston, TexasU.S.A.
Oct 12 2003
Drive Financial Services harassment Dallas Texas
This company has steadily harrassed me about my ex husband's vehicle. A vehicle of which I have signed no papers for. They call me at work every day Monday - Friday. They have called my family and our mutual friends and discussed the account in detail. They have even threatened me and my family by saying the car is stolen and anyone caught in it will be arrested. They have even went so far as to leave a note to this effect at my brother-in-law's home. Apparently someone has given them personal information regarding my family which proves they are discussing my ex's account in detail. I thought there were Third Party Disclosure laws against this. I have asked them several times not to call me but they have ignored me. I have even threatened to sue them for harassment. They have also ignored those threats. I have gotten to the point where I don't answer their calls. Clair Houston, TexasU.S.A.
Apr 17 2004
Drive Financial rip-off! Dishonest seedy criminials. Dallas Texas
I am currently in Chapter 13 Drive Financial knew about this they recieved paper work stating such, they also attented creditors meeting and still repossed my car. this is against the law for I am protected my Chapter 13. These people think they are over the laws. I contacted my attorrey they even stated they can not do this Iam protected. So beware they will do anything. I am fighting back. Lizabeth kenesaw, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Dallas Texas, Texas